... but kinda. It's relevant to CN, but more just something I found insightful. Link.
The eleven lessons explored in the documentary are:
- Empathize with your enemy
- Rationality will not save us
- There's something beyond oneself
- Maximize efficiency
- Proportionality should be a guideline in war
- Get the data
- Belief and seeing are both often wrong
- Be prepared to reexamine your reasoning
- In order to do good, you may have to engage in evil
- Never say never
- You can't change human nature.
I have to say I have a good deal of respect for Robert McNamara, I think that's a fairly well reasoned list composed by a guy who saw and committed to a lot of heavy decisions.
Edit: There's more.