Duckroll Announcement

Confusion

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1323904558' post='2878097']
So, make of it what you will, we had the NS edge, and the numbers edge. (which should be the defining factor for the first war) I wont deny that, but this is a simple case of DR vs LE 1 on 1 lets go!
[/quote]

Isn't this pretty much what Clash just said in a different post but just worded differently?

[quote name='Clash']DR has about 41 nations and LE has 29, and that's close to what they had when the war started.
Overall, an incredible down-declare by DR. Many more nations and a much higher avg NS. Let's just make sure that's recorded historically.[/quote]

So this is what you guys think is a fair war?
Just wanted to make sure so that when it happens to you guys you don't call it a "down declare" but a simple case of such and such alliance vs DR 1 on 1.

Yeah, it's a "fair" war, and not a down declare and attempted curb stomp at all...which is why I had nations much larger than me declare on me, and had Unknown put two nukes into me (one when I was about a third his size, and one with a NS of a bit over 1000). No, no curb stomping going on at all, just a fair fight between equal foes.

LE doesn't look to win, we look for fights that are a challenge. I guess we know what Duckroll is about now, sad to say.

Good as a place as any to post this I guess.
Peace huh?
No new declarations after the 13th - 14th update.

To: VictorVDoom From: John Joseph Pershing Date: 12/14/2011 8:47:12 PM

Subject: War Declared!

Message: War has been declared on you by John Joseph Pershing for the following reason: sup doom

You may access your War & Battles screen to view and manage this war.

Why am I not in the least bit surprised?

[quote name='Devil Dog' timestamp='1323922671' post='2878397']
Isn't this pretty much what Clash just said in a different post but just worded differently?

So this is what you guys think is a fair war?
Just wanted to make sure so that when it happens to you guys you don't call it a "down declare" but a simple case of such and such alliance vs DR 1 on 1.
[/quote]

[quote name='drriddle' timestamp='1323925162' post='2878464']
Yeah, it's a "fair" war, and not a down declare and attempted curb stomp at all...which is why I had nations much larger than me declare on me, and had Unknown put two nukes into me (one when I was about a third his size, and one with a NS of a bit over 1000). No, no curb stomping going on at all, just a fair fight between equal foes.

LE doesn't look to win, we look for fights that are a challenge. I guess we know what Duckroll is about now, sad to say.
[/quote]

Never said it was fair. You must have known you wouldnt have time like last round to hoard infra after rolling Anon, WITH the help of OP because neither of you wanted to try to take us on 1v1.

It was more like 39 nations vs 28, or a 4:3 ratio. Our planning and execution is what really turned our advantage into a gulf.

Nukes you say? Well, those constant underdog attacks can be quite annoying :P

[quote name='Victor Von Doom' timestamp='1323928821' post='2878529']
Good as a place as any to post this I guess.
Peace huh?
No new declarations after the 13th - 14th update.

To: VictorVDoom From: John Joseph Pershing Date: 12/14/2011 8:47:12 PM

Subject: War Declared!

Message: War has been declared on you by John Joseph Pershing for the following reason: sup doom

You may access your War & Battles screen to view and manage this war.

Why am I not in the least bit surprised?
[/quote]

[quote]
[00:12] <Confusion> do you still want new wars to be declared
[00:12] <Confusion> or cease fire (on war decs)
[00:12] <Ernie> we'll have no new declares after the 14th. aye?
[00:13] <Confusion> ok.
[00:14] <Ernie> all makes sense? lol. I get confused myself. (pun not intended)
[00:14] <Confusion> lol.
[00:14] <Confusion> yes.
[00:14] <Confusion> Tomorrow = Last day for war decs.
[00:14] <Confusion> Seems fair, I'll give bacon the chance to retaliate
[00:14] <Confusion> then like 3 days after it's peace
[00:15] <Ernie> waait
[00:15] <Ernie> tomorrow's the 13th
[00:15] <Ernie> sorry
[00:15] <Confusion> err, 2 days*
[00:15] <Ernie> I meant no fresh wars *after* the 14th
[00:18] <Confusion> <Confusion> Lafayette Escadrille and Duckroll, hereafter referred to as LE and DR, respectively agree to the following conditions as it relates to peace:
[00:18] <Confusion> <Confusion> * LE and DR will maintain a state of war against each other until 12/15-12/16 Update.
[00:18] <Confusion> <Confusion> -- No new wars may be declared after 12/14
[00:18] <Ernie> yuppity
[00:19] <Confusion> alright thanks.
[00:19] <Ernie> good war
[/quote]

My understanding is that Ernie understands (and wants) no new wars from the 14/15 update, so wars [s]today[/s]yesterday are fine.

Edited by StevieG

I don't re-call anyone from Duckroll stating this was a fair war. We had no intentions of making any war with LE fair, not exactly because we're afraid of you, but we like to ditch out our revenge 10x sweeter ;)

And the agreement states, no new declarations after the 14th, this means that no wars may be declared on the 15th.

[quote]
Lafayette Escadrille and Duckroll, hereafter referred to as LE and DR, respectively agree to the following conditions as it relates to peace:
* LE and DR will maintain a state of war against each other until 12/15-12/16 Update.
-- No new wars may be declared after 12/14[/quote]

I don't mind being called out on making mistakes, but at least make sure you're right.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323894478' post='2877984']
I was just looking up the war stats.
LE should have posted them at the start of the war, y'all knew DR wouldn't.

LE on 12/6: 88,307ns --- LE on 12/7: 80,032ns --- LE on 12/8: 64,481ns
DR on 12/6: 102,959ns -- DR on 12/7: 130,493ns -- DR on 12/8: 140,920ns

DR had some of their many nations stay low, declare war while low, then build up all nice and big so they'd be much bigger than even the target nation's range would have been. That's the big jump between the first two days and continuing forward. Once the nukes started flying, things were well decided. Right now DR has about 41 nations and LE has 29, and that's close to what they had when the war started.

Overall, an incredible down-declare by DR. Many more nations and a much higher avg NS. Let's just make sure that's recorded historically. You knew LE wouldn't give in easy though and they haven't. They are making life awfully hard for DR's smaller nations, like All She Wrote. That one's pretty mashed. Heh.
[/quote]

You should go post the stats for your war... I would, but I'm not very interested in another 'We're the Warriors, we like to war yet we look for the easiest opponents possible' saga. Once again, for the sake of what's left of TE, I'll re-post in words you'll understand.

I [b]don't[/b] give a damn $%&@ about whether or not it's a statistical up-declare, we are [b]NOT[/b] into that !@#$. Yes, we could've done what you did. I mean, why didn't we just rape Warriors/Syn or SUN and call it a statistical up-declare? The answer is quite obvious, however, for reference sake- It's because frankly, you're not very good at fighting or coordination.

Anyhow, good day, sir.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1323937934' post='2878749']
You should go post the stats for your war... I would, but I'm not very interested in another 'We're the Warriors, we like to war yet we look for the easiest opponents possible' saga. Once again, for the sake of what's left of TE, I'll re-post in words you'll understand.

I [b]don't[/b] give a damn $%&@ about whether or not it's a statistical up-declare, we are [b]NOT[/b] into that !@#$. Yes, we could've done what you did. I mean, why didn't we just rape Warriors/Syn or SUN and call it a statistical up-declare? The answer is quite obvious, however, for reference sake- It's because frankly, you're not very good at fighting or coordination.
[/quote]
I did post the stats to our war, stupid. They speak for themselves. Look before you post? Ohwai, not your strength. We know why you didn't pick anyone else, you had your cute lil black flabby heart set on LE and screw if it was a good fight or not. You've been a liar and weasel since day one, and not an ounce of sportsmanship or gamesmanship in your pathetic character. Thanks for admitting to being the punk piece of crap we all always knew you were.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323951825' post='2878800']
I did post the stats to our war, stupid. They speak for themselves. Look before you post? Ohwai, not your strength. We know why you didn't pick anyone else, you had your cute lil black flabby heart set on LE and screw if it was a good fight or not. You've been a liar and weasel since day one, and not an ounce of sportsmanship or gamesmanship in your pathetic character. Thanks for admitting to being the punk piece of crap we all always knew you were.
[/quote]

I'm starting to regret not ruining your parade early on, oh well- the chance will appear, I'm sure. Anyhow, coming from the guy who was crying because PS hit them for the first time ever during the last 10 days of the round. lmao.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1323980943' post='2879052']I'm starting to regret not ruining your parade early on, oh well- the chance will appear, I'm sure.[/quote]
I'm kind of surprised you haven't attacked since we started fighting SUN. That's your kind of war, historically. I'm sure we can expect it any day now, since the LE wars are ending. It's right up your alley ...figuratively speaking.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323983916' post='2879087']
I'm kind of surprised you haven't attacked since we started fighting SUN. That's your kind of war, historically. I'm sure we can expect it any day now, since the LE wars are ending. It's right up your alley ...figuratively speaking.
[/quote]

You're right. Thanks for the idea.

* Paging SUN atm.