Duckroll Announcement

Confusion

[center][img]http://factspy.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/TrollFaceDancing.gif[/img][/center]

Duckroll would just like to formally notify the public that LE wishes to continue this prolonged conflict & peace has been and will continue to be on the table. I, for one, am happy to oblige.

Signed (with love),
Duckroll.

tl;dr Sup, LE?

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1323652777' post='2874453']Duckroll would just like to formally notify the public that LE wishes to continue this prolonged conflict & peace has been and will continue to be on the table. I, for one, am happy to oblige.[/quote]

Seriously? I have yet to receive a peace offer, and I was initially declared on by a nation ten times my NS (when I had 0 troops and 100 infra) and then by a second nation as well. Now that I have declared on someone (who was actually my size but was fighting three nations that didn't even add up to his NS) and put him in anarchy, I have been down declared on by two nations with a total NS more than four times mine, and both have much stronger militaries and even a nuke. So, yeah, you guys are real serious about declaring peace and having an even fight, I can tell. :rolleyes:

Go ahead, play to the crowd as if we're the villain...until Duckroll sends out real peace offers and quits with the massive down declares, it's just words form an untrustworthy source. LE would never, ever have done what you and Duckroll have done to start this round off, we like the fair fight, or even the up declare...down declares are for the weak and spineless.

[quote name='drriddle' timestamp='1323672305' post='2874972']
Seriously? I have yet to receive a peace offer, and I was initially declared on by a nation ten times my NS (when I had 0 troops and 100 infra) and then by a second nation as well. Now that I have declared on someone (who was actually my size but was fighting three nations that didn't even add up to his NS) and put him in anarchy, I have been down declared on by two nations with a total NS more than four times mine, and both have much stronger militaries and even a nuke. So, yeah, you guys are real serious about declaring peace and having an even fight, I can tell. :rolleyes:

Go ahead, play to the crowd as if we're the villain...until Duckroll sends out real peace offers and quits with the massive down declares, it's just words form an untrustworthy source. LE would never, ever have done what you and Duckroll have done to start this round off, we like the fair fight, or even the up declare...down declares are for the weak and spineless.
[/quote]
:blink:

Cry more, please. Roasted duck tastes so much better in a marinade of fresh tears, you know. (The offer of peace is to LE as a whole, you won't be getting individual peace offers until that happens)

Also, I had no idea that DR and RE were at war, but glad to see that there is RE peace now :ehm:

Hi Confusion.

[spoiler][IMG]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k426/Erni3/ss.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

I'll be on IRC later tonight if you want to talk to me about peace ;) k hun?

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1323713968' post='2875362']
Hi Confusion.

[spoiler][IMG]http://i326.photobucket.com/albums/k426/Erni3/ss.jpg[/IMG][/spoiler]

I'll be on IRC later tonight if you want to talk to me about peace ;) k hun?
[/quote]

lol, getting me in anarchy should't be a personal accomplishment, I've been busy lately :P

And sure thing.

[quote name='drriddle' timestamp='1323672305' post='2874972']

[/quote]

Ernie and I will talk about wide-scale peace later today, which is what I initially meant.

And until it is peaced, we have no choice but to take nations in range. And no, you wont be getting individual peace offers.

I may even be forced to sell infra to fight some of you, we will see.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1323757314' post='2876291']
And until it is peaced, we have no choice but to take nations in range. And no, you wont be getting individual peace offers.

[/quote]

Stevie, Ernie & I already agreed on something. I posted it on our forums... but yeah, it's still a few days away :P

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1323757892' post='2876300']
Stevie, Ernie & I already agreed on something. I posted it on our forums... but yeah, it's still a few days away :P
[/quote]
GET OUT.

Oh well, net is back up at my new place tommorow.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1323757314' post='2876291']

[/quote]

Like you did with me? Gotta say, I sure am glad you did, though. It's done wonders for my ego. Never been so easy to win battles again'st nations 2-3 times my size. Me thinks if ya'll didn't have the nukes, this woulda been a dif story. Even with your NS edge, the blitz, and the numbers you brought. Maybe you should take a couple weeks off for war training? Not trying to be rude..... Just seems like most of you need it. :awesome:

Salute!

[quote name='Jarhead' timestamp='1323797696' post='2876713']
Oh RE, you guys are just full of surprises.
Heck, who knows, Adude may not be a dude. :huh:
[/quote]

I seriously laughed out loud. :lol1:

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1323796889' post='2876695']
Like you did with me? Gotta say, I sure am glad you did, though. It's done wonders for my ego. Never been so easy to win battles again'st nations 2-3 times my size. Me thinks if ya'll didn't have the nukes, this woulda been a dif story. Even with your NS edge, the blitz, and the numbers you brought. Maybe you should take a couple weeks off for war training? Not trying to be rude..... Just seems like most of you need it. :awesome:

Salute!
[/quote]
Somebody is a little delusional huh?

I cant recall all the GAs, but I think I only failed on the odd 1 or 2 maybe???

[quote]To: Mocha From: FarFromPukin Date: 12/13/2011 12:29:32 AM

Subject: Battle Report
Message: You have been attacked by FarFromPukin. You lost 515 soldiers and 19 tanks. You killed 229 soldiers and 96 tanks. Their forces razed 15.102 miles of your land, stole 1.131 technology, and destroyed 11.312 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $43,039.22 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.[/quote]

Maybe thats what you were referring to as a win? Its not btw, but good on you (all of you) for under-dogging me throughout. I dont believe Ive nuked you yet as well.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1323809388' post='2876889']
Somebody is a little delusional huh?

I cant recall all the GAs, but I think I only failed on the odd 1 or 2 maybe???

Maybe thats what you were referring to as a win? Its not btw, but good on you (all of you) for under-dogging me throughout. I dont believe Ive nuked you yet as well.
[/quote]

Well, figuring infrastructure cost you somewhere around 6k per level, and land around 11k per mile, I'd say that just because you gain a little cash($43k), what you lost is somewhere around 250k. Add 5, or 6 of those up.....That counts as a win in my book, sir. :)

Edited by Ferrie

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1323816892' post='2876979']
You have hurt them to the point that they have no idea what they are doing anymore, but if this is what they want then continue raining hell on em :awesome:
[/quote]

You speak of things you do not know.

Didn't we smash SUN last round? :wacko:

:ehm:

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1323825223' post='2877088']
You speak of things you do not know.

Didn't we smash SUN last round? :wacko:

:ehm:
[/quote]

ya you smashed SUN last round because you had higher NS, ANS, and nukes on us, just like what DR is doing to you guys this round.

[quote name='KillerCruiser' timestamp='1323827535' post='2877123']
ya you smashed SUN last round because you had higher NS, ANS, and nukes on us, just like what DR is doing to you guys this round.
[/quote]

Never asked how we did it, only if we did ;)

Thanks for clarifying.

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1323812806' post='2876930']
Well, figuring infrastructure cost you somewhere around 6k per level, and land around 11k per mile, I'd say that just because you gain a little cash($43k), what you lost is somewhere around 250k. Add 5, or 6 of those up.....That counts as a win in my book, sir. :)
[/quote]
And you [b]should[/b] be commended for it.

However

[quote]Never been so easy to win battles again'st nations 2-3 times my size[/quote]
[quote]Maybe you should take a couple weeks off for war training?[/quote]

Yeah ok, Il have some training in how not to let you have 5 to 15% odds...

Maybe a nuke will drop you below 5%?

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1323838552' post='2877309']
And you [b]should[/b] be commended for it.

However

Yeah ok, Il have some training in how not to let you have 5 to 15% odds...

Maybe a nuke will drop you below 5%?
[/quote]

Haha! Nuclear threats are not something I'm afraid of. I'm ready when you are, sir. :)

I was just looking up the war stats.
LE should have posted them at the start of the war, y'all knew DR wouldn't.

LE on 12/6: 88,307ns --- LE on 12/7: 80,032ns --- LE on 12/8: 64,481ns
DR on 12/6: 102,959ns -- DR on 12/7: 130,493ns -- DR on 12/8: 140,920ns

DR had some of their many nations stay low, declare war while low, then build up all nice and big so they'd be much bigger than even the target nation's range would have been. That's the big jump between the first two days and continuing forward. Once the nukes started flying, things were well decided. Right now DR has about 41 nations and LE has 29, and that's close to what they had when the war started.

Overall, an incredible down-declare by DR. Many more nations and a much higher avg NS. Let's just make sure that's recorded historically. You knew LE wouldn't give in easy though and they haven't. They are making life awfully hard for DR's smaller nations, like All She Wrote. That one's pretty mashed. Heh.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1323894478' post='2877984']
I was just looking up the war stats.
LE should have posted them at the start of the war, y'all knew DR wouldn't.

LE on 12/6: 88,307ns --- LE on 12/7: 80,032ns --- LE on 12/8: 64,481ns
DR on 12/6: 102,959ns -- DR on 12/7: 130,493ns -- DR on 12/8: 140,920ns

DR had some of their many nations stay low, declare war while low, then build up all nice and big so they'd be much bigger than even the target nation's range would have been. That's the big jump between the first two days and continuing forward. Once the nukes started flying, things were well decided. Right now DR has about 41 nations and LE has 29, and that's close to what they had when the war started.

Overall, an incredible down-declare by DR. Many more nations and a much higher avg NS. Let's just make sure that's recorded historically. You knew LE wouldn't give in easy though and they haven't. They are making life awfully hard for DR's smaller nations, like All She Wrote. That one's pretty mashed. Heh.
[/quote]

The war was planned(in my mind anyways) pre round, to hit with whatever we had, against whatever LE had. In order to anarchy all LE nations we had to hit some at 3ns with some of ours. And the war was mainly decided over the nuke blitz**. That countered LEs activity levels, and the anarchies countered LEs countering ability, until they re-roll as they drop below range with 5mil cash to start again.

** By that I mean manipulating our period of strongest strength with the day 5 nuke purchase rule, to give our selves the best chance of nukes, if needed, and knocking LE out of range at the same time.

So, make of it what you will, we had the NS edge, and the numbers edge. (which should be the defining factor for the first war) I wont deny that, but this is a simple case of DR vs LE 1 on 1 lets go!