We step into the sunlight...

Andy Roberts

[center]Ladies and Gentlemen, I come before you to announce the start of a new era in TE.

The time for change has been put off in TE for long enough, and finally we are here to bring that change.

Without making you read another one of those massive walls of text, I will just cut straight to the point now

The alliances listed, have hereby merged, and will not be involved with TE round 12

Fark
R&R
Sovereign Mongers of Uber Greatness
Army of Darkness
Random Insanity Alliance

And will hereby be known as

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090825222944/cybernations/images/c/c6/Superfriendsbanner.jpg[/img]

[img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090825223201/cybernations/images/9/94/Superflagii.jpg[/img]

[img]http://superfriends-te.com/public/style_images/4_banner3.png[/img]

[size="7"]The Superfriends[/size]

This is the Charter of The Superfriends...

[quote]
[size="7"][u][b]Charter of The Superfriends:TE[/b][/u][/size]

We, the nations of Superfriends: TE, come together to form a united Superfriends: TE Alliance to learn, grow, laugh and bond. We place trust in each other and in our Government.

[u][b][size="5"]Article 1 - Joining Superfriends: TE[/size][/b][/u]

[list]
1. Any member of a Superfriends SE Alliance may join by posting in the appropriate thread to be masked on these forums and forgo any application process.
2. Any person from Cyber Nations: Tournament Edition may put in a membership application which will be reviewed and accepted by the Interior Department.
3. Every account will be reset to unmasked at the start of a new round. Existing members can bypass the normal application process by posting in the "check-in" thread
[/list]

[u][b][size="5"]Article 2 - Leaving Superfriends: TE[/size][/b][/u]

[list=1]
1 Members wishing to leave Superfriends TE simply needs to post in the Resignation Forum notifying the Alliance.
2. Any person who does not post in the Resignation Forum but drops the AA, will be held accountable for treason.
[/list]

[u][b][size="5"]Article 3 - Government[/size][/b][/u]

[list=1]
1. Superfriends TE shall be governed by [i]The Council[/i]. [i]The Council[/i] shall consist of five (5) members. Each alliance [Fark, RoK, RIA, CSN, and R&R] may choose to send a representative to serve on [i]The Council[/i] and may change this representative at any time.
2. [i]The Council[/i] shall have a Head Council Member to serve as the fifth (5th) and final member of [i]The Council[/i]. The Head Council Member will be choosen by general election every round reset. If an existing member of [i]The Council[/i] is chosen, that Council member's alliance shall replace the representative at their earliest convenience. The Standard Edition alliance in which the Head Council member is from will not have a regular Council representative.
3. A Member of [i]The Council[/i] can be removed at any time by a super majority vote within [i]The Council[/i] (4/5) and approval of the Superfriends TE Court. If this occurs, the Alliance this member represented shall be notified and a replacement appointed as soon as possible.
4. [i]The Council[/i] will appoint Ministers for The Department of Defense, The Department of Interior and The Department of Foreign Affairs. Ministers shall be appointed by super majority vote of The Council (4/5) and are considered Government Members.
5. Each Department Minister shall have the option to choose a Deputy Minister that requires a majority vote (51%) from every member of the Government. Deputy Ministers are considered Government Members.
[/list]

[u][b][size="5"]Article 4 - The Court of Superfriends: TE[/size][/b][/u]

[list=1]
1. The Court of Superfriends: TE shall consist of three (3) alliance members, two (2) members shall be appointed as Judges with the third (3rd) and final member of the court serving as Chief Justice.
2. Each Judge will be voted on by [i]The Council[/i] and requires a unanimous vote. Once the person has been approved by [i]The Council[/i], they will be put forth to the [i]General Assembly[/i] for confirmation and requires a majority vote of sixty percent (60%) or greater.
3. Judge's will serve a never ending term. If they are deemed unworthy or unable to serve for any reason, [i]The Council[/i] can vote to remove the Judge by unanimous vote.
4. The Court is the main Judiciary Assembly in the Alliance.
5. Any member of the Alliance can bring a case forward to The Court for trial and judgment. If a member is found guilty by The Court with a majority vote (2/3), The Court shall recommend a punishment and put it forth to the [i]General Assembly[/i] for approval. This vote shall last forty-eight (48) hours.
[/list]

[u][b][size="5"]Article 5 - Election of The Head Council Member[/size][/b][/u]

[list=1]
1. The Head Council Member will be elected 7 days before a round reset.
2. The Chief Justice of Superfriends TE will open Nomination and Acceptance topics in the election area 9 days before a round reset. Any member of the nominate may nominate 1 person for Head Council Member.
3. 2 Nominations are required to be on the ballot. Incumbent is automatically nominated but must accept.
4. Nominee's must accept the nomination during the 48 period the Acceptance topic is open. Failure to do so will result in not being included on the ballot.
5. Voting will be opened 48 hours after the nominations began (7 days before reset) and will last 48 hours. If someone other than the incumbent wins the election, they shall become the Head Council Member Elect and will assume Head Council Member upon round reset.
[/list]

[u][b][size="5"]Article 6 - War[/size][/b][/u]

[list=1]
1. [i]The Council[/i] may declare war against any alliance with super majority vote (4/5)
2. If more than 1 member of [i]The Council[/i] is unavailable and the remaining 3 declare an emergency, they can bring the Minister of Defense as the 4th and final vote on the matter.[/list]

[u][b][size="5"]Article 7 - Treaties and Changes[/size][/b][/u]

[list=1]
1. [i]The Council[/i] may pass Treaties with super majority vote (4/5)
2. Should the Treaty pass with only Majority vote (3/5) [i]The Council[/i] shall bring it forward to the [i]General Assembly[/i] for 48 hour vote which requires a vote of 65% or greater to pass[/list]

[u][b][size="5"]Article 8 - General Information[/size][/b][/u]

[list=1]
1. [i]The General Assembly[/i] is defined as anyone who is a member of Superfriends:TE.
2. Changes to this Charter will be submitted to the [i]General Assembly[/i] for 72 hour vote. The required vote to pass a Charter change among the General Assembly is 75%
3. Superfriends: TE will use Aqua as the Team color.[/list][/quote]

This is the current government for Superfriends in TE:

Council
• [b]Head Council Member:[/b] Andy R
• [b]Council Member:[/b] Spaztik Muffin
• [b]Council Member: [/b]Jenne
• [b]Council Member:[/b] l2eaper
• [b]Council Member:[/b] NationRuler

The Courts of Superfriends: TE
• [b]Chief Justice:[/b] Vacant
• [b]Provisional Chief Justice:[/b] Old Yak

Department of Defense
• [b]Minister of Defense:[/b] LincolnC
• [b]Deputy of Defense:[/b] Loomis

Department of Interior
• [b]Minister of Interior:[/b] xSnowyRose

Department of Foreign Affairs
• [b]Minister of Foreign Affairs:[/b] McShady511
• [b]Deputy of Foreign Affairs:[/b] The Atomik Kangaroo

Superfriends will be residing on the Aqua trade sphere

Our IRC channel is #SF-TE on Coldfront.net
Our forums are [url=http://superfriends-te.com/index.php?/index]http://superfriends-te.com/index.php?/index[/url] - Please stop by and we can set up an embassy for you

Signed.
[i]Andy Roberts[/i], Head Council Member
[i]12eaper[/i], Council Member
[i]Jenne[/i], Council Member
[i]Spaztik Muffin[/i], Council Member
[i]NationRuler[/i], Council Member
[/center]