Looking for analliance

Tellos

Ok my old alliance which I was part of the gov for well fell oout when the main leaders all couldint keep it going now i am out of an alliance and old members just want to be pissy with me and I cannot join it seems casue everytime I get peace I get attacked and raided and so no alliance will take me I hear. I no logner can do anything so what are my options?

you can join The Russian Empire if you want?

white sphere alliance, not sure what you want and not sure what i can tell you in which to join us

if interested sign up

http://russianempire.forummotion.com/portal.htm

also if you do join background check will be done to make sure what happened with your old alliance wasn't directly your fault and by bringing you into mine you don't bring trouble with you, standard practice any alliance that gives you a spot without even checking of your standings with others is simply foolish,

pretty much me covering all the bases don't want rouges,

plenty of chances to get into our Govt i still require to Ministers so i'll personally interview you if you show interest to see your past govt experience

Common Questions About World Task Force

Why should I join the World Task Force?

We are a fairly large alliance, that is multi coloured and peacefull, that won't tell you how to grow your nation.

We think this game should be fun so you won't have to take any tests to join !!

Check out our stats......World Task Force Statistics

Do you allow tech raiding?

No, not in any shape or form. We don't agree with it.

Are you a peacefull alliance?

Yes we are and we do not get involved with CN politics at all.

So you won't get dragged into some war becouse you have some treaty that says you must or becouse someone in your alliance has said something foolish on IRC.

We WILL fiercely protect our members though, so your nation is safe

I see no charter here?

We don't have a charter. We don't need one. We have a unique way where everyone contributes from our 100,000 + NS nations to our 10 day old nations....all have an equal say.

What you mean I can have a say in decisions?

Yes that's right we don't have hidden forums where decisions are taken and you just get told that xyz is going to happen, we debate things and then come to a decision.

This makes us pretty unique and it's something our members really like.

Will you give me money to join ?

No we won't. We want you to come here becouse you want to.

So do you give help to starting nations?

Yes we do. We have at least four building programs that will give you the best possible start in Cybernations.

We also have lots of guides to help you.

All our members are very happy to answer any questions you have at any time.

I'm a larger Nation. What can you offer me?

We have lots of old and large nations at WTF.

We offer a place where you can grow in peace at the pace you wish with the protection of other large nations.

You will not be made to contribute to smaller nations growth that decision is up to you.

You can tech deal with whoever you want.

Your nation will see real growth with us as you won't be called upon to enter the yearly or bi yearly war that see's all your years growth wiped out in 7 days.

What about your forums..are they active?

Yes, very.

We have a very diverse group of people from all over the world aged from 10 to 55+

There's always lots of active topics and debate going on about RL stuff as well as Cybernations.

I'd like to join, but I'm at war.

Let us see if we can help you.

We have some very good diplomats that have become pretty good at sorting out joining nations problems, where other alliances won't even reply.

I'd like to join, what do I do next?

Change your alliance affiliation to World Task Force applicant and then fill out your application form here

If you have any questions pm any of the people who bump this page and we will be more than happy to help. :)

The current guy raiding me is a soivet union member. I had to sell alot to pay my bills but now am fihgting back and bleeding him as bets i can. He demanded tech I couldint get for peace becasue of his attack. I still seek an alliance and thank those who have offered cept the soviet union. If your members do thsi kidn of raiding I can see why i wouldint want to join. I cannot alone beat this guy he has the resources I don't got. But i will fight on against this pirate i will fight him until his nation suffers as mine has.

For now I need anlliance who will help be get my ravangeo n this pethedic little rodent who comes banging donw my already busted up doorstep. so far everybody has given be the usual offers but I am looking for those who willl help me force this guy into peace by force where he wouldint accept it by good will.

For now I need anlliance who will help be get my ravangeo n this pethedic little rodent who comes banging donw my already busted up doorstep. so far everybody has given be the usual offers but I am looking for those who willl help me force this guy into peace by force where he wouldint accept it by good will.

I looked up what you were talking about, and I think what he is doing is kind of unfair. Tech raids I see are ok, but warring on someone with a threat of "send me 50 tech for peace." Now thats cheap.

Thats what KIA is all about... kicking the asses of guys who attack our members... we don't go looking for trouble but if you fly the KIA AA and you get attacked... we are the first ones there... trust me the kind of people that join us are the kind of people you want backing you up right now, not a bunch of red tape merchants who see you as a small statistic. We've got 16 hardcore members, each one is a valuable part of our group... and each one will and has put their nation on the line when needed.

let me know....

The Republic of Aquisgrana is a small but growing alliance. We wish to see you and your nation flourish within our ranks.

Our Mentorship and development program will help you hone your nation building skills, so that you can see your nation grow before your eyes.

Within your first 30 days you could receive up to $9 million (through alliance aid and "tech dealing"), learn to trade, deal tech with other nations and the use diplomacy with other alliances.

Aquisgrana is a diverse group with many different interests, and an abundance of helpful CN veterans willing to help with any questions you may have. The sense of camaraderie that you get within RoA is unrivaled.

If you want any more information about us, or information on how to join, please feel free to contact me or visit our forums here:

http://republicofaquisgrana.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

The current guy raiding me is a soivet union member. I had to sell alot to pay my bills but now am fihgting back and bleeding him as bets i can. He demanded tech I couldint get for peace becasue of his attack. I still seek an alliance and thank those who have offered cept the soviet union. If your members do thsi kidn of raiding I can see why i wouldint want to join. I cannot alone beat this guy he has the resources I don't got. But i will fight on against this pirate i will fight him until his nation suffers as mine has.

I already told you his attack was not authorized by our government, He has been warned to back off if he doesn't he will be treated as a rouge. I've also todl him he is to return the tech he stole from you, Teach raids are one thing but to do what he has done is illegal in our alliance. I apologize for this nasty and very unfortunite event.

The Federation of Rhine was DoEd yesterday, but we still have great members and excellent plans for the future. We have government positions that need filling ASAP. Since we are small, I cant get you a direct 3million, but I can get you a guranteed 3 tech deals and a chance at a trade cirlce. All together, what you can get from TFoR is more than 3million with experienced leaders and a fun loving community.

http://s1.zetaboards.com/TFOR/index/

The United States of CN - USCN has begun talks with the Soviet Union to end this war against Tellos of Republic of Selctia. Talks have begun talking place in their embassy within USCN.

Hopefully Tellos, you will see peace very soon and can make your decision on which alliance to choose.

Here are some links about USCN:

USCN DoE

USCN Forums

IRC #USCN on Coldfront

Edited by Fernando12

• 3 weeks later...

Well great due to changes and a merger i cannot support at this time I'll soon be out of my current alliance and yet another government postions. amazingly i never get fired I just get knocked off by the mergers. Well for now the clocks ticking I need a new AA soon or CIB is comming agian for another round of wars. Want my government resume send a request in messages to my in box or my nations PM system.

Well looks like events have changedm y alliance has decided not to go through with the merger and i am being asked to stay on. However all thsoe who sent me info and replied I thank you and have saved your links for future possible needs. Alot of good alliances out there I can see.