A Fark'n GREAT treaty!

BozDaBoz

*Treaty Canceled 1-6-08*

Fark 'n GREAT

Mutual Defense Optional Aggression Pact

Article I: Mutual Defense

Fark and GREAT (Glowing Republic of Eating Atom-bombs by the Ton) will defend the other party against any attack by another alliance. Fark and GREAT will not attack each other. Fark may offer beer or bacon, but on no account shall GREAT take them without asking! GREAT will at all times try to control it's GREATness when dealing with Fark.

Article II: Optional Aggression

Fark and GREAT reserve the right to coordinate offensive military action against a third party.

Article III: Cancellation

Should either alliance feel the need to withdraw from this agreement they will notify the other 48 hours in advance. This treaty will be in full force until the cancellation period passes.

/s/ for Fark

Docus Maximus, Beer of Fark

Arcane, Bacon of Fark

akealon, Boobies of Fark

/s/

Rey the Great, GREAT

George the Great, GREAT

Jack the Great, GREAT

Tweak1029, GREAT

Edited by BozDaBoz

Unfortunately because of irreconcilable differences on both sides, Fark is canceling this treaty effective as of this post. We do sincerely wish GREAT the best of luck in this round and future rounds and hope that at some point in the future, we might develop a friendship that's once again worthy of a treaty. And I meant this wholeheartedly.

Unfortunately because of irreconcilable differences on both sides, Fark is canceling this treaty effective as of this post. We do sincerely wish GREAT the best of luck in this round and future rounds and hope that at some point in the future, we might develop a friendship that's once again worthy of a treaty. And I meant this wholeheartedly.

GREAT feels and wishes the same. :v: