Tournament Edition Slowest beginning ever!

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If WD's want someone to hit them.  Maybe we all should should give them what they ask for!  All the building and dodging in the edition wont hold up too everyone setting their numbers.  WD's we like you, we just know we are the only ones to take you on.  As a new alliance (D1) 3rd edition you guys are already weary of us, oh and revengeful.  Too bad revenge takes a part in this great game.  If you decide to build and wait for us,  I am sure I can get some takers to join in!   Day 18 and you cant find a target, prob need to get some guts.  My prediction is you will launch a soft (friendly) war against OP, SKE, Aftermath and NDO so you have a chance with D1.

WD's has the numbers, build, dodging head quarters right now so enjoy!  Our mentions hear are only a result of reading the board and who needs to be set in TE. 

The world needs less premature war declarations. Perhaps something with Benzocaine? Or practice deep breathing if you're too cheap to spend the cash. 

Edited by Samwise

The world needs less premature war declarations. Perhaps something with Benzocaine? Or practice deep breathing if you're too cheap to spend the cash. 

More declarations, more, not less, not less lol  You guys are so big nobody here can't put together a fair attack.  I motion WD's split w/one moving to another color to show no floating.  Then we will give you a battle in 10days, so split wiseone! lol

You should have no problem, as you have a seemingly endless supply of hot air!!!! :v: :v:

Naw now friends, I may have been windy yesterday but it was Notre Dame game day.   So looking forward to building here but there is a game tonight too!

Maybe we hould all just build now and battle the last 14 days of the edition!  

Edited by Hoosier

More declarations, more, not less, not less lol  You guys are so big nobody here can't put together a fair attack.  I motion WD's split w/one moving to another color to show no floating.  Then we will give you a battle in 10days, so split wiseone! lol

Naw now friends, I may have been windy yesterday but it was Notre Dame game day.   So looking forward to building here but there is a game tonight too!

Maybe we hould all just build now and battle the last 14 days of the edition!  

or you could simply surender to WD now. :smug:

Edited by ARCHEIN

or you could simply surender to WD now. :smug:

Archein, you will get your chance.  :war:  We could set a time 9/14 should work!  Dont come early now, wouldnt be fair.  You see if you guys were to split, well happy happy would happen!  Let's play ball!

Archein, you will get your chance.  :war:  We could set a time 9/14 should work!  Dont come early now, wouldnt be fair.  You see if you guys were to split, well happy happy would happen!  Let's play ball!

OMG! THAT'S MY BIRTHDAY ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ 

But yeah, we aren't going to split. The more the merrier  :ehm:  :ehm:  :ehm: