TPC Announcement

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree with you, King something has to change. The way TE is now resembles the wild west of yesturyear where anything goes and behavioral norms are dismissed as each party sees fit in order to justify their actions. I take some blame for the ongoing feuds but our position has been such long before TE deteriorated to its present state.

I think TPC bears some implicit guilt as well. Curbstomps and hitting others while they are war never used to be acceptable because AAs would stop them and it would be multiple AAs , not just a few as there are now, willing to step up and do what is right for the game. I remember we stopped a curbstomp on LE who were our sworn enemies because it was right and curbstomps were wrong. Now we have only a few AAs still willing to interfere and TPC sits back claiming neutrality. Bad blood mounts as it is the same people round after round hitting and counter hitting. Things need to change but we all need to change first. Evolve or perish.

"I take some blame for the ongoing feuds "

Some?

"Curbstomps and hitting others while they are war never used to be acceptable"

See here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/120676-an-ordo-paradoxia-announcement/

"Now we have only a few AAs still willing to interfere"

But hitting alliances already at war is bad and "shameless"

"Evolve"

How about you try it first?

Some?

See here: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/120676-an-ordo-paradoxia-announcement/

"Evolve"

You're one to lecture me... you were apart the aforementioned group we stopped from curb stomping LE starting a chain of events, mass rogueing us, constant trolling on the forums. Its time to end it Adude, time to move on.

You're one to lecture me... you were apart the aforementioned group we stopped from curb stomping LE starting a chain of events, mass rogueing us, constant trolling on the forums. Its time to end it Adude, time to move on.

I did end it as well as moved on, I just like to call you out on your !@#$%^&*. :)

Edited by Highroad

Some?

"Evolve"

I don't know why its acceptable now but leaderships need to take steps to avoid it but we all know that wont be happening. In some cases its hard to avoid a curbstomp such as TPC's coming offensive unless they declare on the top 5% or something.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

Some?

"Evolve"

I like you, glad someone else can see the obvious.

But it was just TPC and OP which was a good fair rivalry, i bet both had fun and made you better players/community. Now they use other alliances to help them just to guarantee victory. Its not good for the game because it'll drive others away as no one wants to play a game with no fun.

Nope it was brutal and nasty and we were already good players. We had partners, they had partners get over that bs sometimes other AAs are needed to make it a better war. Hell I tried to get TPC to help us war against warriors early in the round. Guess what we would thrownin others for balance.

Back in the day i would have rolled Citadel for hitting TW so soon out of war. Maybe TE needs to get back to a time where if you pull a punk move you get slapped.

What about hitting people involved in war and a nuclear one at that?

Except you attacked with constant threats about destroying us. WD's had 2 declarations from the Warriors and we don't consider that a real war.

Except you attacked with constant threats about destroying us. WD's had 2 declarations from the Warriors and we don't consider that a real war.

No what I said was you might as well hit us because we would not tolerate such actions. You did and now your AA is a smoking ruin I hope this satifies their curiosity about OP's and WD's fighting abilities. I am sorry it took 3 days for a counter though because you know we were in NA and all.

You know paul that in my time i would roll you for such acts. I will admit i was the TE police if we able to do it. Was for a reason,to try to keep the game fun and not have players quit. Never been found of raiding either but it is a part of the game.

No what I said was you might as well hit us because we would not tolerate such actions. You did and now your AA is a smoking ruin I hope this satifies their curiosity about OP's and WD's fighting abilities. I am sorry it took 3 days for a counter though because you know we were in NA and all.

We both know what was said and not just on the forums. You attacked us first and we responded. You were always going to come in and defend WD's as they have been for you and OP. Any reason to justify it and make us out the "bad guy"s for standing up against what you think is right and we think is wrong. OP and WD against tW is not right in our book and you can't be to surprised were getting rolled. Were fighting 3 alliances now, OP, WD and RB or is that surprising to you?

We both know what was said and not just on the forums. You attacked us first and we responded. You were always going to come in and defend WD's as they have been for you and OP. Any reason to justify it and make us out the "bad guy"s for standing up against what you think is right and we think is wrong. OP and WD against tW is not right in our book and you can't be to surprised were getting rolled. Were fighting 3 alliances now, OP, WD and RB or is that surprising to you?

Maybe, just maybe your getting smashed because of your mouth. The old addage about your mouth writing checks thst your ass cannot cash rings true in this case.

Maybe, just maybe your getting smashed because of your mouth. The old addage about your mouth writing checks thst your ass cannot cash rings true in this case.

Like I said anything to justify your involvement and to prevent the WD's from once again fighting alone. Why don't your 2 just merge already.  

No way.... even if we weren't fighting a war with them, we would never, ever even if it was a friend allow soneone to hit another AA that was in a war and in 6 days in as well as in NA.

Read my lips... no matter what you believe or say you guys screwed up and now your paying for it. You should start apologizing, gain a little respect and move on. You should also stop listening to DD and Warriors.

Back in the day i would have rolled Citadel for hitting TW so soon out of war. Maybe TE needs to get back to a time where if you pull a punk move you get slapped.

It might be time to get back to that policy. Maybe that would keep these feuds from becoming blood feuds. It is hilarious to talk about, but it sucks the air out of the game. Who is going to take on someone when they know everyone and their brother in X alliance will take it as a sign of being aligned with OP, Misfits, Warriors, Citadel, Hellas, RE...WD...and is going to try to put a bullet in your back the first chance you turn around? Might as well wait until someone is three days into a curbstomp attempt and slaughter them just on general principles. No exceptions. 

The fighting was cute last round when we were all just fooling around, but I don't know if I can tolerate this level of crap when we're really playing the game. 

No way.... even if we weren't fighting a war with them, we would never, ever even if it was a friend allow soneone to hit another AA that was in a war and in 6 days in as well as in NA.

Read my lips... no matter what you believe or say you guys screwed up and now your paying for it. You should start apologizing, gain a little respect and move on. You should also stop listening to DD and Warriors.

Well those WD members who went to war for OP should have thought about defending their own alliance first. Their AA was OP at the time and not WD's but we'll just let WD's off just because some of their members were fighting another war.

Also why should i apologize when you made the statement to come after those who hit WD's or talked crap on the OWF because you were so butt hurt over NLON attacking WD's and probably heard we'd hit WD's to. I have nothing to apologize to you or anyone else for. I'm not here defending tW, I'm calling out everyone's bs moves and if you don't like it then to bad.

Edited by Daenerys Targaryen

It might be time to get back to that policy. Maybe that would keep these feuds from becoming blood feuds. It is hilarious to talk about, but it sucks the air out of the game. Who is going to take on someone when they know everyone and their brother in X alliance will take it as a sign of being aligned with OP, Misfits, Warriors, Citadel, Hellas, RE...WD...and is going to try to put a bullet in your back the first chance you turn around? Might as well wait until someone is three days into a curbstomp attempt and slaughter them just on general principles. No exceptions. 

The fighting was cute last round when we were all just fooling around, but I don't know if I can tolerate this level of crap when we're really playing the game. 

Then why don't you do something about it? TPC doesn't have any sworn enemies to my knowledge, and is fair the most elite AA in the game. Citadel's war against Warriors is somewhat justified with the enormous downdeclare Warriors did against Cit earlier in the round though. 

Then why don't you do something about it? TPC doesn't have any sworn enemies to my knowledge, and is fair the most elite AA in the game. Citadel's war against Warriors is somewhat justified with the enormous downdeclare Warriors did against Cit earlier in the round though. 

I disagree OP is just as elite as TPC only difference is we get involved and take a stand

Careful what you wish for.

Everything was pretty even except for the nuke count but i recall the Warriors only using one nuke each. I'm not sure if they did but the offer was on the table. But It was the obvious choice and anyone else would have been a huge down declare. TPC may have to make a similar decision.

I disagree OP is just as elite as TPC only difference is we get involved and take a stand

OP are elite but not quite the level TPC are on. Your taking a stand to roll us with 3 alliances, over 100 more nukes and 30 more nations. Your constantly playing the victim but really your just a tyrant going after anyone who dares touch OP or your friends alliances.