Wrong alliance creation date

Tiagoroth

Alliance creation date is a new field that was based off of oldest member seniority. Lummox has a seniority of 3/16/2006 12:27:16 PM (2,679 Days) with North Atlantic Defense Coalition. Back when the alliance seniority field was first created it was based off of a nation's creation date so that's how this date came to be. If you'd like me to change your alliance creation date please provide me with the correct date.

Sovereign League of Armed Powers:

Dates of Official Alliance Announcements:

|foundedon = Sept 12, 2009
|reformedon = April 15, 2013

Date shown in-game:

4/1/2013 6:57:13 AM

Announcement of Reformation Date (in case times are needed):

Reformation:  http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/116327-the-five-fingers-are-back-to-talking/?hl=%2Bthe+%2Bfive+%2Bfingers

Unfortunately, the original founding post is not on the OWF anymore, so I no longer have that evidence to share.  Either of the dates above though would be preferable if its not too much trouble.  Otherwise, purely cosmetic.

The correct date would be July 17th.

That's odd though. The time he created his nation and joined the AA match to the second.

Fixed your date.

As to the second part of your post:

Back when the alliance seniority field was first created it was based off of a nation's creation date so that's how this date came to be.