Citadel Announcement

kulomascovia

Some days ago, Citadel's top doctors have discovered a very serious problem with our alliance: our casualty count was far lower than expected of alliances our size. In order to keep our casualties up to healthy levels, we hereby declare war upon the Global Democratic Alliance.

[quote name='sippyjuice' timestamp='1299823791' post='2659654']
For once it's someone our own size. Good training for my recruits.
[/quote]

As agreed earlier, sippyjuice :)
We have more than enough TE newbies, so it's a good training for both of us.
For those, who might lament a huge difference in the nuke numbers: first of all, we are not going to use all of them - I like sippyjuice too much for that; second - 10 GDA nukes had been destroyed during the blitz.
My hat off to Lord CNTezer for his quick thinking - he bought one more nuke before we've downed him below 5%. Well done.
Sippyjuice, steeler with the prompt counter - well done.

[quote name='kong' timestamp='1299831329' post='2659756']
As agreed earlier, sippyjuice :)
We have more than enough TE newbies, so it's a good training for both of us.
For those, who might lament a huge difference in the nuke numbers: first of all, we are not going to use all of them - I like sippyjuice too much for that; second - 10 GDA nukes had been destroyed during the blitz.
My hat off to Lord CNTezer for his quick thinking - he bought one more nuke before we've downed him below 5%. Well done.
Sippyjuice, steeler with the prompt counter - well done.
[/quote]
As above ...

Also apart of the 10 nukes, we managed to have 40% of our opponents in anarchy (7 nations out of 18) ...

The war between Citadel and GDA has ended.

Always a pleasure to fight in a civilized way (for a change). Looking at other wars in TE and heavy trolling involved, we'd like to praise both the Citadel and GDA members for being civil and the lack of the hatred and meanness, which sadly prevails on TE forums recently.

o/ GDA
o/ Citadel

My personal apologies to sippyjuice for starting the war while she was on vacation and therefore she couldn't dedicate more time for the war coordination in her alliance.
I hope this war was a good training excersise for both alliances and our members have gained some new knowledge.

Citadel Commandant kong92
Deputy Commandant kulomascovia

Edited by kong