Alliance search function not working

Craven

Hello, I am not positive this is a bug, but we noticed when we were trying to link to our alliance stats from our wiki that the alliance search function doesn't have any results for us. Our AA is ÆSIR and when you search alliances for ÆSIR you get nothing. I thought it might be a number thing, but was able to located other small alliances with it. It is probably related to our inclusion of Æ. We'd rather not change our name though..

Odd and unfortunate. I guess the Alliance stats works differently than all the search functions. Just out of curiosity, is it possible for the game to support this character via some change? and if so is it unlikely that we could see said change instated?

If we don't change our name, is there any other potential problems for us?

Unicode characters aren't supported, for some reason. Unfortunately, there's no way to search directly for it through the search bar, but entering the URL directly will work. The CN Wiki also has a workaround for the alliance articles, which I've [url=http://cybernations.wikia.com/?diff=393345]implemented[/url] on your article.

Edited by Michael von Prussia

[quote name='Hegemon Rob' timestamp='1300035501' post='2663022']I would just like to make sure this question is answered.[/quote]

I'm thinking it won't be changed, from this:[quote name='admin' timestamp='1299700947' post='2657870']Æ is not a support character. You'll need to change your alliance name for full functionality.[/quote]