Pork Shrimp Declaration of Victory

Jack Shepard

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20090105003648/cybernations/images/thumb/1/18/Pork_Shrimp.gif/250px-Pork_Shrimp.gif[/img]

[b][size="4"]Pork Shrimp Announcement[/size][/b]

Several days ago, an alliance with 40% more members and a 3 to 1 nuke advantage declared war on Pork Shrimp.

They picked a good time, PS was a hibernating bear that had grown complacent and somewhat distracted by the shiny new toys.

They did however, wake the sleeping bear.

[img]http://img222.imageshack.us/img222/8540/warstats.png[/img]

On three separate occasions in the days following the Gay Rollers attack on Pork Shrimp, there were peace talks between Jack Shepard of PS and C0d3_Hacker of GR.

During the first two discussions, C0de_Hacker chose to fight on rather than acknowledge they had been defeated, an outcome that PS was content with.

During the third discussion C0de_Hacker, despite the presence of [url=http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99022]This[/url] suddenly backtracked claiming that GR had no actual government or leadership and he wasn't authorised to do anything. Despite twice prior representing the alliance in peace talks.

Given that there is apparently no-one left steering the ship at GR to discuss the conflict with, and that GR nations have begun [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/allNations_display_alliances.asp?Alliance=Never%20Take%20Orders]re-rolling into another alliance[/url],
[b]Pork Shrimp declares victory in the war against the Gay Rollers.[/b]

GR nations who wish to end the war, please send peace offers to PS nations and they will be accepted.

For those GR nations who would have liked to peace out several days ago, please take this up with your leadership, if you can actually find any, we weren't aware that the 'Roll' in GR was for 'Roll Over'.

Jack Shepard, Leader of Pork Shrimp.[/center]

Edited by Jack Shepard

Um, Yay? they're totally non-hetero for "taking it" and not liking it. I guess they are in the closet about losing so badly.

o/ Pork Shrimp

Edited by Judge X

TBH I am not sure who our leaders are supposed to be, I joined TE to fight. (You would think I would have had enough of that elsewhere) I have not been following either alliances stats, didn't really care. I just know I kept on fighting several nations and never did hit anarchy, but it was close a few times.

Thanks for the fun Pork Shrimp and I bow to your victory.

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1299631881' post='2657247']
TBH I am not sure who our leaders are supposed to be, I joined TE to fight. (You would think I would have had enough of that elsewhere) I have not been following either alliances stats, didn't really care. I just know I kept on fighting several nations and never did hit anarchy, but it was close a few times.

Thanks for the fun Pork Shrimp and I bow to your victory.
[/quote]

Maybe a tiny bit of effort to try to find out who is "leading" you would not be too much to ask? :mellow:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1299641405' post='2657415']
Maybe a tiny bit of effort to try to find out who is "leading" you would not be too much to ask? :mellow:
[/quote]

Why?? I am just a foot soldier here, I got a PM saying we were attacking Pork Shrimp and I said war is good. Never cared why. Pork Shrimp gave me a good battle, I probably couldn't have held on much longer, but it was still fun.

[quote name='Gofastleft' timestamp='1299644528' post='2657470']
Why?? I am just a foot soldier here, I got a PM saying we were attacking Pork Shrimp and I said war is good. Never cared why. Pork Shrimp gave me a good battle, I probably couldn't have held on much longer, but it was still fun.
[/quote]

So all it takes is a PM from an unknown person to get you to jump?

Cool.

PM forth coming. :lol1: