Roman Empire Announcement

Mikeyrox

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1296973769' post='2621685']I suppose we could all just declare war on each other and make it even ;)[/quote]
That would be a nice! TPC and RE haven't seriously warred (an exception being a training war like 6 rounds ago or whatever) since like round 2 or something, despite being the top two alliances for a good chunk of that time. The two biggest and most evenly matched alliances not fighting? Used to tick me off back when I was in TPF lol. Such a war might be more even than ever these days, RE has improved a lot in the last round or two. It would be a nice change of pace from the same old war opponents every round.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1297084784' post='2623943']Also thanks to Stelios and Mikeyrox for doing the leg work for this.[/quote]
Those guys appear to have done good work :)

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1297150749' post='2625480']
That would be a nice! TPC and RE haven't seriously warred (an exception being a training war like 6 rounds ago or whatever) since like round 2 or something, despite being the top two alliances for a good chunk of that time. The two biggest and most evenly matched alliances not fighting? Used to tick me off back when I was in TPF lol. Such a war might be more even than ever these days, RE has improved a lot in the last round or two. It would be a nice change of pace from the same old war opponents every round.

[/quote]

Yeah I was a newbie during that war. Good times by all. I earned my stripes over those few days. :wub:

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1297150749' post='2625480']

[/quote]

The biggest 2 yes, evenly matched no. Historically RE has never had the "top" nations that TPC always had, that was something that followed us right through so I wouldn't say that we were evenly matched at all.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1297261228' post='2626933']
The biggest 2 yes, evenly matched no. Historically RE has never had the "top" nations that TPC always had, that was something that followed us right through so I wouldn't say that we were evenly matched at all.
[/quote]

Very true. We were always larger, and had a higher score, but we never had those top tier big guys like they did. At our peak we may have had around 40 more nations, but as any war in TE will show you, numbers alone will not win you a fight. I would be interested in doing another war with them again though, I think the training war was my first or second in TE :D

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1297283688' post='2627194']
I want to see updated stats! Make it happen!
[/quote]

Fine, but I hate you for this :P
[b]
Roman Empire[/b]

NS - 117,035
ANS - 2,251
Nations - 52
Nukes - 3

Anarchy 11/52

[b]The Rest (RD, THP, Abyss)[/b]

NS - 78124
ANS - 1741.667
Nations - 46
Nukes - 1

Anarchy 26/46

The Rest by alliance:

[b]The Hell Patrol [/b]

NS - 30319
ANS - 1,516
Nations - 20
Nukes - 0

Anarchy 11/20

[b]The Abyss[/b]

NS - 23126
ANS - 1652
Nations - 14
Nukes - 1

Anarchy 8/14
[b]
Rodentia Dominatus[/b]

NS - 24679
ANS - 2057
Nations - 12
Nukes - 0

Anarchy 7/12

In the end, it looks like SE has been keeping a lot of people from checking their TE nations :P

Edited by Mikeyrox

[quote name='Guppy Fish' timestamp='1297298943' post='2627451']
The rest is 78,124, not 781,224, I believe Mikeyrox :P
[/quote]

Lets just pretend that didn't happen ;)

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1297317084' post='2627757']
*Yawwwnnnn* When are we going to be attacked? You woke up the sleeping giant...
[/quote]

Well I wanted to spread the love around, so I declared on one nation from each alliance, though I now I am fighting three of your boys :D

[quote name='antikato' timestamp='1297380044' post='2628434']
A bit pathetic, that after declaring on 3 nuclear-free alliances, the "great" (puny) Roman Empire has to call in Superfriends with nukes.
[/quote]

Lol, try harder

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1296972649' post='2621627']
And now, before everyone complains about how fabulous a down declare this is, are the stats! As of 12:05 server time.

[b]Roman Empire [/b]

NS - 124156
ANS - 2343
Nations - 53
[b]Nukes - 0[/b]
[b]
Other [/b]

NS - 114811
ANS - 2580
Nations - 47
[b]Nukes - 2[/b]

Breakdown of other by alliance

[b]The Abyss[/b]

NS - 32888
ANS - 2349
Nations - 14
[b]Nukes - 1[/b]

[b]The Hell Patrol [/b]

NS - 40205
ANS - 1915
Nations - 21
Nukes - 0
[b]
Rodentia Dominatus [/b]

NS - 41718
ANS - 3476
Nations - 12
[b]Nukes - 2[/b]

All in all I would say its pretty darn even. Especially considering Stelios and I rushed this some 15 minutes before update when we saw that our original targets (who were replaced by THP and RD), the kiwis, went to war already :P
[/quote]

Also i see that SF is busy with Gayrollers

[img]http://i56.tinypic.com/34oqbg1.png[/img]

thats all they have, no new DoWs on any of the AA's we are fighting.

Edited by ADude

[quote name='antikato' timestamp='1297380044' post='2628434']
A bit pathetic, that after declaring on 3 nuclear-free alliances, the "great" (puny) Roman Empire has to call in Superfriends with nukes.
[/quote]

What are you talking about exactly? The NS and ANS were pretty even on both sides at the start of this war, and, in fact, the 3 alliances we attacked had more nukes than we did in the beginning.

As for Superfriends, can you point me to where we called them in? I don't see a DoW of theirs anywhere buddy <_<

On a side note, I finally got knocked into anarchy :( I knew attacking THP would bite me in the ass :P

As for Superfriends, can you point me to where we called them in? I don't see a DoW of theirs anywhere buddy"

Your largest nation, Marking, with 6 nukes came from Superfriends 3 days after your declaration.

Chalk up another 6 anarchies for your side.

[quote name='antikato' timestamp='1297426984' post='2629267']
As for Superfriends, can you point me to where we called them in? I don't see a DoW of theirs anywhere buddy"

Your largest nation, Marking, with 6 nukes came from Superfriends 3 days after your declaration.

Chalk up another 6 anarchies for your side.
[/quote]

Well I can assure you that we never called that guy in. I don't know why he decided to ghost our AA and attack whoever it is he attacked, but we went into this alone, and we fully intend to continue it alone, but hey, think what you want to think, you have to have [i]something[/i] against us, even if the war was even.

[quote name='Mikeyrox' timestamp='1297477452' post='2629899']
Well I can assure you that we never called that guy in. I don't know why he decided to ghost our AA and attack whoever it is he attacked, but we went into this alone, and we fully intend to continue it alone, but hey, think what you want to think, you have to have [i]something[/i] against us, even if the war was even.
[/quote]
You turtled too soon... <_<

[quote name='LeDee' timestamp='1298087896' post='2637986']
You turtled too soon... <_<
[/quote]

Actually did something worse. Forgot about TE :P Sadly its a nasty habit of mine. God only knows why anybody made me gov :P

Sorry about that :(