Leaving

Krunk the Great

[quote name='Henry Rollins' timestamp='1295318759' post='2579585']
Tell that to the 20,000 people who.. oh wait.. yeah, they're not around anymore. I guess we're not allowed to discuss how we can sustain or save this game since contributing players who voice their opinions on it are called doomsayers, have their threads shut down, or are called stupid.

I don't look forward to the day when I tell you I told you so. But when you log in one day and the server is down and doesn't come back up I know you'll do a facepalm.
[/quote]

No bro I wont. I tell what I will do, I will read the 100 to 250 other threads created about how the game is dying prior to the server shutting off and smile for a moment and think of you and wonder if you will feel allowed to discuss the issue.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i didn't foresee someone from MCXA government going rogue in the middle of their term just to ghost another alliance and cause a stir in a "this is how i quit" moment of tiny-balled-fist rage.

but it doesn't surprise me that you plan on rerolling already. spare yourself from responding to me; it's refreshing to see you leave MCXA, considering several people left because of your utter mockery of intellect when people tried to explain anything to you.

[quote name='Parandiac' timestamp='1295471776' post='2584258']
i didn't foresee someone from MCXA government going rogue in the middle of their term just to ghost another alliance and cause a stir in a "this is how i quit" moment of tiny-balled-fist rage.

but it doesn't surprise me that you plan on rerolling already. spare yourself from responding to me; it's refreshing to see you leave MCXA, considering several people left because of your utter mockery of intellect when people tried to explain anything to you.
[/quote]

Can I help it if the people who left over me were so butthurt over preserving the internal status quo (And that I wouldn't just genuflect before their Alliance Seniority) that they will not listen when a voice says its broken and offers a solution? As I recall, NO ONE offered an actual alternative to my plans and they were better than the status quo at the very least.

I don't recall you ever offering a decent, non ridiculous, solution to much of anything. Especially in the MoD.

[quote name='Ziperia' timestamp='1295474495' post='2584296']
This took way too long. :mad:
[/quote]

Aww I love you too :wub:

[quote name='Parandiac' timestamp='1295471776' post='2584258']

[/quote]

You sound like an extremely sour individual. I laughed.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295491746' post='2584758']
Can I help it if the people who left over me were so butthurt over preserving the internal status quo (And that I wouldn't just genuflect before their Alliance Seniority) that they will not listen when a voice says its broken and offers a solution? As I recall, NO ONE offered an actual alternative to my plans and they were better than the status quo at the very least.

I don't recall you ever offering a decent, non ridiculous, solution to much of anything. Especially in the MoD.
[/quote]
your campaign and practices once elected were so memorable, i haven't any idea at all what you did while in office besides edit people's posts. like i said, only memorable for being thick headed and a poor leader.

[quote name='Parandiac' timestamp='1295503974' post='2585555']
your campaign and practices once elected were so memorable, i haven't any idea at all what you did while in office besides edit people's posts. like i said, only memorable for being thick headed and a poor leader.
[/quote]
[img]http://zoneshot.com/server/dg/ButthurtPost2.jpg[/img]

You were too busy trolling the improvements Timeline wanted to make with your head so far up his butt you couldn't stop and look at anything else.

I wouldn't expect someone who can't even build his nation to understand.

Edited by Krunk the Great

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295533703' post='2586293']
You were too busy trolling the improvements Timeline wanted to make with your head so far up his butt you couldn't stop and look at anything else.

I wouldn't expect someone who can't even build his nation to understand.
[/quote]
reserving comment on timeline since i am back in MCXA, but if i was trolling him becasue i disliked his ideas, why would my head be up his butt? is it just that you have such a poor grasp on the english language that you have no clue what falls out of your mouth, ever?

you claim that i don't know how to build a nation, yet you're the one that blew his entire warchest in order to pick up a measly 200infra. so you had a 3200infra nation, zero wonders, zero warchest, and started buying tech. you sound like a real winner in a footrace. how is going rogue working for you? 240infra and you finally picked up a wonder? epic fail

[quote name='Parandiac' timestamp='1295597881' post='2588867']
yet you're the one that blew his entire warchest in order to pick up a measly 200infra.[/quote]
Nope, still had a warchest. Im the one who blew part of his warchest on a silly wonder when he went rogue :awesome:

so you had a 3200infra nation, zero wonders, [b]zero warchest,[/b] and started buying tech. [/quote]
Nope, wrong again.
you sound like a real winner in a footrace. [b]how is going rogue working for you? 240infra and you finally picked up a wonder?[/b] epic fail
[/quote]

Yeah, Im at 240 infra. If you knew anything about war mechanics you would know that in a war, especially a 6 on 1 rogue stomp, you tend to approach ZI rather rapidly. Esthought pecially if you are getting nuked.

I thought building warchest came before wonders :rolleyes: You're really starting to contradict yourself. Stop QQing in my thread and learn how to actually war, unless you would rather not go into a higher strength bracket where you would be of more use to MCXA than where you currently lie in cowardice.

Edited by Krunk the Great

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295619808' post='2589100']
Yeah, Im at 240 infra. If you knew anything about war mechanics you would know that in a war, especially a 6 on 1 rogue stomp, you tend to approach ZI rather rapidly. Esthought pecially if you are getting nuked.

I thought building warchest came before wonders :rolleyes: You're really starting to contradict yourself. Stop QQing in my thread and learn how to actually war, unless you would rather not go into a higher strength bracket where you would be of more use to MCXA than where you currently lie in cowardice.
[/quote]looks lie you fail to see when sarcasm is used as an instrument in speech and writing. not surprising. i've been involved in a great many wars, and my current strength has a lot to do with things you refuse to understand by sheer force of will. the world doesn't revolve around you, regardless of your beliefs. enjoy rerolling. or just rebuilding your sad nation. whichever you choose to do, considering you waffle with the best.

[quote name='Parandiac' timestamp='1295647690' post='2589605']
looks lie you fail to see when sarcasm is used as an instrument in speech and writing. not surprising. i've been involved in a great many wars, and my current strength has a lot to do with things you refuse to understand by sheer force of will. the world doesn't revolve around you, regardless of your beliefs. enjoy rerolling. or just rebuilding your sad nation. whichever you choose to do, considering you waffle with the best.
[/quote]

[quote]36,928 Attacking + 38,312 Defending = 75,240 Casualties[/quote]

Yeah, that's a lot of wars alright.

[quote]
124,078 Attacking + 267,422 Defending = 391,500 Casualties
[/quote]

That's only 2010.

i've been involved in a great many wars, and my current strength has a lot to do with things you refuse to understand by sheer force of will. the world doesn't revolve around you, regardless of your beliefs. enjoy rerolling. or just rebuilding your sad nation. whichever you choose to do, considering you waffle with the best.
[/quote]

Translation: Why won't you worship every word I say and treat them like the words of God? I am infallible! I can war! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'll just chill out and beat up kindergartners at 11k NS.

U mad bro?

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295655291' post='2589803']
U mad bro?
[/quote]
again, believing your own tripe and refusing the knowledge imparted by others. i ran a nation before my current one that was nearly twice the size of your nation at it's peak. you'd heard me talk about it in the past before you went rogue. when you choose to correct your anal-cranial inversion and act something more resembling your age instead of a frightened little girl, it'll be a good day. until then, keep believing your own lies.

[quote name='Parandiac' timestamp='1295741190' post='2592611']
again, believing your own tripe and refusing the knowledge imparted by others. i ran a nation before my current one that was nearly twice the size of your nation at it's peak. you'd heard me talk about it in the past before you went rogue. when you choose to correct your anal-cranial inversion and act something more resembling your age instead of a frightened little girl, it'll be a good day. until then, keep believing your own lies.
[/quote]

You've had a 60k nation? And you don't know how to grow? Wow, you must be even more of a noob than I had originally thought.

I accept the knowledge imparted by others. When they have knowledge.

You know, people who know how to play the game. Like the people who wrote the guides?

Yeah, he mad.

[quote name='Kevanovia' timestamp='1295693205' post='2591686']
Please leave that phrase to the people who have the inability to write a well-thought out post. You are better than that.

With that said, farewell!
[/quote]

Lol it is reserved for only the worst of posters, never fear for the rest of my post had content.

looks lie you fail to see when sarcasm is used as an instrument in speech and writing. not surprising. [b]i've been involved in a great many wars, and my current strength has a lot to do with things you refuse to understand by sheer force of will.[/b] the world doesn't revolve around you, regardless of your beliefs. enjoy rerolling. or just rebuilding your sad nation. whichever you choose to do, considering you waffle with the best.
[/quote]
Sorry I couldnt help but chuckle.