Abyss DoW

rodrod

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HisK Owns You' timestamp='1291571957' post='2531024']
I've said this round after round. Do we really need a reason to hit someone? It's TE war and more war. I've been in Abyss for 9 days. They seem to be doing alright.
[/quote]

What can I say, we like war as well, we're just kinda scratching our heads on what you have against even match-ups. This is TE, you've got that right, but yet you seem content with the patterns of an other world of treaties and friendships to foster un-even match-ups. When we started this war, the Warriors, TFK, and WAPA had 148 members, 330k NS, and 63 nukes, compared to 146 members, 350k NS, and 56 nukes between TPC, Fark and TF.

Theres so many alliances, and people in the other thread complained about hitting somebody who just got out of war, you hit somebody who was [b]in[/b] an evenly matched war. Perhaps it doesn't make sense to you, but to the rest of us, its crystal clear.

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1291570895' post='2531012']
hey ,its ok clash ,you have wapa on your side ,i seem to remember kicking abysmalls asses the last time :D might even get the toga girls declaring on us again since we are in a war :o
[/quote]

good god keep it up and i will just to shut you up

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291576578' post='2531066']
good god keep it up and i will just to shut you up
[/quote]

you and what army?

Oh, the roman empire army? I seem to remember seeing it up close, not the impressive organization that I'd stand behind while making threats if I were you.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1291576578' post='2531066']
good god keep it up and i will just to shut you up[/quote]
That never works with WAPA. You're better off buying them drinks!
There used to be a sports bar here in town where the waitresses all wore togas.
I was very very very very very sad when they went out of business.

Now that Abyss is in, you like these odds better?
Think they are more fair?

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291576930' post='2531074']
That never works with WAPA. You're better off buying them drinks!
There used to be a sports bar here in town where the waitresses all wore togas.
I was very very very very very sad when they went out of business.

Now that Abyss is in, you like these odds better?
Think they are more fair?
[/quote]

I think Adude wants to add another 140k NS to the side opposing us, but doesn't have the 'minerals' to do it.

Hey warriors. Remember when I was saying think through declarations of war? Ya, I think your leadership is sucking some because they failed to think about what might happen after going from point 1 to point 2. You know how I know? Your complaining about something you said you had no problem if other people did. Oops.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1291577598' post='2531080']
Hey warriors. Remember when I was saying think through declarations of war? Ya, I think your leadership is sucking some because they failed to think about what might happen after going from point 1 to point 2. You know how I know? Your complaining about something you said you had no problem if other people did. Oops.
[/quote]
Yeah I knew you'd be along. This thread stank bad enough to attract flies :P
Why don't you get that shiny new nation of yours all dirty?

Ohwai you don't do things, just flap your keyboard.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291577987' post='2531083']
Yeah I knew you'd be along. This thread stank bad enough to attract flies :P
Why don't you get that shiny new nation of yours all dirty?

Ohwai you don't do things, just flap your keyboard.
[/quote]

Yep :) I know this is how you resort when you are stuck in your own hole.

[quote name='lookoot' timestamp='1291570895' post='2531012']
hey ,its ok clash ,you have wapa on your side ,i seem to remember kicking abysmalls asses the last time :D might even get the toga girls declaring on us again since we are in a war :o
[/quote]
You declared on The Abyss before I had any power to do anything my friend. You'll find that you're declaring on a different alliance this time.

And, seriously, quit !@#$%*ing. What's done is done, you can't change. That goes for both sides. Yes, it's now a slightly lopsided war, yes we're evil people who declared down. Quit whining about it and fight, nothing you can do about it now. And for my guys, leave them alone. They have every right to be pissed off that we threw their war off. Proptip: don't attack someone when there is a clear MDoAP on the forums. Doesn't matter what you think about treaties in TE.

Frostie's always gotta talk eh?
That's all he ever does - he's rather impotant every other way.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1291578284' post='2531088']Proptip: don't attack someone when there is a clear MDoAP on the forums. Doesn't matter what you think about treaties in TE.[/quote]
Right. Our two wars against TF were why your alliance attacked us.
I think I've already said what the truth is.

Edit: I shall elaborate!

I am fair enough that if someone attacked a friend of ours, and it was a good fight - I'd let 'em fight. I have in the past after all. After all, it's a cowardly punk move to over-match a fair war. It's a fricken' game - [i]show some sportsmanship![/i] Abyss clearly doesn't have any tho. This should be the big difference between TE and SE, but some people want the two exactly the same. SE sucks, badly, for reasons exactly like what you've done here.

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1291578062' post='2531084']
Yep :) I know this is how you resort when you are stuck in your own hole.
[/quote]

But it's a fun hole (hurr hurr), even if it is decidedly unfair. Heck, if it wasn't for stuff like this I'd never get to practice getting out of anarchy.

[quote name='Bionic redhead' timestamp='1291578544' post='2531092']
But it's a fun hole (hurr hurr), even if it is decidedly unfair. Heck, if it wasn't for stuff like this I'd never get to practice getting out of anarchy.
[/quote]

A wars fairness can't be stat based. It depends on the level of activity with every alliance, upper tier compared to lower tier nations, and generally every other little thing in the book. Just because the nations, NS and whatever else was on the same page does not generally make it a fair fight. It makes it an even fight. Fair fight talk is generally retarded and if you want to make the fight even again go grab some alliance who wants one of these ones dead. There is a solution to the dilemma. (protip: if you don't want an uneven fight, try not to piss off more alliances)

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1291579116' post='2531107']A wars fairness can't be stat based. It depends on the level of activity with every alliance, upper tier compared to lower tier nations, and generally every other little thing in the book. [/quote]
Based on every single little thing - this used to be a fair war. I've gone far beyond what I've needed to do to prove it, stats, fact, tier comparisons, we can argue activity and NS and use examples from other recent wars, whatever else is needed. It was a more than fair war. Only an idiot still argues differently. You're just so useless. If you spent half the time you use to blather on stupidly to actually play the game - no, I guess you'd still be an idiot tho.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1291579116' post='2531107']
A wars fairness can't be stat based. It depends on the level of activity with every alliance, upper tier compared to lower tier nations, and generally every other little thing in the book. Just because the nations, NS and whatever else was on the same page does not generally make it a fair fight. It makes it an even fight. Fair fight talk is generally retarded and if you want to make the fight even again go grab some alliance who wants one of these ones dead. There is a solution to the dilemma. (protip: if you don't want an uneven fight, try not to piss off more alliances)
[/quote]

tl;dr

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291579791' post='2531118']
Based on every single little thing - this used to be a fair war. I've gone far beyond what I've needed to do to prove it, stats, fact, tier comparisons, we can argue activity and NS and use examples from other recent wars, whatever else is needed. It was a more than fair war. Only an idiot still argues differently. You're just so useless. If you spent half the time you use to blather on stupidly to actually play the game - no, I guess you'd still be an idiot tho.
[/quote]

It takes 5 minutes a day to play the game. Derp. :) I'm not going to refresh my nation page multiple times.

You missed skill level of individual nations. Things that CANT be documented in a statistical form is what I am getting at. Things that can't be put down on paper. So many unmarked things come into wars play that arguing about the 'fairness' of the war is pointless. If you spent half the time of your worrying about the fairness of the war trying to find someone to get on The Abyss... well might as well make that The Abyss and RE. You kind of screwed up on that note. I wouldn't blame RE for attacking.

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1291578504' post='2531089']
Frostie's always gotta talk eh?
That's all he ever does - he's rather impotant every other way.

Right. Our two wars against TF were why your alliance attacked us.
I think I've already said what the truth is.

Edit: I shall elaborate!

I am fair enough that if someone attacked a friend of ours, and it was a good fight - I'd let 'em fight. I have in the past after all. After all, it's a cowardly punk move to over-match a fair war. It's a fricken' game - [i]show some sportsmanship![/i] Abyss clearly doesn't have any tho. This should be the big difference between TE and SE, but some people want the two exactly the same. SE sucks, badly, for reasons exactly like what you've done here.
[/quote]

Indeed, 2 wars. Fair? Not really. But seriously, stop complaining about it. It's over and done with. No amount of !@#$%*ing can change it. Next round kick our faces in before we can do something like this. Idk. Just stop !@#$%*ing about it please :|

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1291580711' post='2531125']
If you spent half the time of your worrying about the fairness of the war trying to find someone to get on The Abyss... well might as well make that The Abyss and RE. You kind of screwed up on that note. I wouldn't blame RE for attacking.
[/quote]

You act as if we should be concerned about RE. I'm not sure that we see it the same.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1291582664' post='2531153']
Indeed, 2 wars. Fair? Not really. But seriously, stop complaining about it. It's over and done with. No amount of !@#$%*ing can change it. Next round kick our faces in before we can do something like this. Idk. Just stop !@#$%*ing about it please :|
[/quote]

Lets sum up the facts, if we may.

1) you declared war on us citing that we attacked your ally.
2) your pathetic because your a driving force of TE treaties. congrats on promoting cancer.
3) of the 3 alliances on our side in this matter, we have the fewest wars against your ally.
4) you declared in a bout of oppertunity. You saw us in a fair fight with our offensive slots filled.
5) your doing a pretty pathetic job from what I've seen so far.

I don't know rodrod, there are some people in this game who I keep expecting to cut their losses and give up with their stupid antics. We welcome your warring us, even though its obvious that your motives behind it were pretty low and slimy, but at least be honorable to tell the truth, and that is that you saw us occupied and wanted to catch us now because your fully aware that its pretty infrequently that your able to have things in your favor to even remotely contend with us.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1291582892' post='2531156']
You act as if we should be concerned about RE. I'm not sure that we see it the same.
[/quote]

Make what you want of it. You reap what you sow.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1291583261' post='2531162']
Lets sum up the facts, if we may.

1) you declared war on us citing that we attacked your ally.
2) your pathetic because your a driving force of TE treaties. congrats on promoting cancer.
3) of the 3 alliances on our side in this matter, we have the fewest wars against your ally.
4) you declared in a bout of oppertunity. You saw us in a fair fight with our offensive slots filled.
5) your doing a pretty pathetic job from what I've seen so far.

I don't know rodrod, there are some people in this game who I keep expecting to cut their losses and give up with their stupid antics. We welcome your warring us, even though its obvious that your motives behind it were pretty low and slimy, but at least be honorable to tell the truth, and that is that you saw us occupied and wanted to catch us now because your fully aware that its pretty infrequently that your able to have things in your favor to even remotely contend with us.
[/quote]
No sir. I don't like Warriors, but I wouldn't declare on you int he middle of the war without a cause. Whatever other !@#$%^&* you have to spout can be directed at Nascar please, ineasted of shouting about your conspiarcy everyone hates me because I have a massive ego theories out in this thread. If you'd like to continue, feel free, but expect me to start showing evidence that makes you look like even more of an idiot than you do now, and that's saying something. Also, how about you go ask Clash and KO about the details involving me please, before you start blaming it all on me. Does it look like I hold the power here?

And to answer, yes TF did ask us to join in the war, otherwise we wouldn't have.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1291584129' post='2531177']
Make what you want of it. You reap what you sow.
[/quote]

Haha you act like we care. We just think the move by them to interrupt a perfectly good war was stupid.

But oh wait your on the said that thinks we whine and don't do anything.... right.... :rolleyes:

[quote name='KOwens06' timestamp='1291584760' post='2531195']
Haha you act like we care. We just think the move by them to interrupt a perfectly good war was stupid.

But oh wait your on the said that thinks we whine and don't do anything.... right.... :rolleyes:
[/quote]

You do whine about a lot :) kind of like me. You guys are just like me. Isn't that fantastic. But hey, I'm not saying your not doing anything here. I'm saying your leadership isn't the brightest.