Do you think you natives resources are unfair?

Sealbhach

A raw deal in resources?  

109 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I don´t think it´s unfair, you just have to take what you get,, with some resources it'll be harder finding threads but you'll find some use for them somehow and get some trades.

I used to have Coal and Pigs which wasn't so good and it took me a bit to look for trades but when I got them, I was quite happy I had those resources.

Now I have Iron and Lumber,, can't complain really XD

I don´t think it´s unfair, you just have to take what you get,, with some resources it'll be harder finding threads but you'll find some use for them somehow and get some trades.

"Some resources are worse, and some people will be permanently disadvantaged due to random selection, but somehow it might work out for you... maybe." Convincing. Really that completely makes me think that the trade system is fair. [/sarcasm]

Now I have Iron and Lumber,, can't complain really XD

Well I wonder why you think the trade system is fair. I don't smell any bias anywhere. [/sarcasm (again)]

I do think that resources are somewhat unfair in the sense that the ones for "affluent population" just aren't as good as for other combinations, but more strikingly is the fact that it's become common knowledge in this game that you should be trading for a certain set, and some people will not accept resources outside of that set. Some alliances have trade programs which will match you up with others for maybe not the most perfect resource set, but one that will be stable and with somewhat decent bonuses, however, the free market is brutal.