Gaining Fuel for Momentum

PotFace

[center][img]http://www.blackstonecommission.com/bcomseal.png[/img][/center]
[center][size="5"]An Announcement from the Blackstone Commission[/size][/center]

Hello everyone,

This announcement is probably nowhere near as interesting as your "standard issued" global political drama, nonetheless in other parts of the cyberverse, business continues as usual. Since August, the Commission began to slump in activity and production, directly affecting its participation in global affairs and foreign services. On 08 December, we will be launching a campaign to get ourselves back on track. In anticipation of this, I have implemented a few radical changes within our government structure and new policies and procedures (as well as a shiny new Charter) for the Commission. That information will be issued at the conclusion of this campaign.

Part of our efforts include the updating of the foreign embassies that we are hosting, as well as our humble request that all BCOM embassies abroad be closed until such time as we can regain a sufficient amount of personnel to staff them. The Blackstone Commission is currently hosting private embassies from the following alliances:

Amazon Nation
Ascended Republic of Elite States
Confederation of Kritarchy and Equity
Dragon
Fear None Kill All
Global Alliance and Treaty Organization
Imperial Assault Alliance
Independent Republic of Orange Nations
Invicta
Nations Empowered Against Totalitarianism
New Sith Order
Order of the Black Rose
Order of the Sword
Paragon
Ronin
Rubber Ducky Division
SOS Brigade
The Golden Horde
The Order of Misfit Nations
The Shadow Confederacy Empire
The Sweet Oblivion
The United Front
Union of Integrated National Entities
\m/

Some of these embassies have fallen extremely outdated and inactive in response to our very own inactivity. If you are the designated representative of one of the aforementioned embassies, we request that you drop by and talk to us within the next 14 days. Otherwise, we will establish contact with your senior leadership and attempt to re-kindle relations or terminate them outright. If your embassy is not on the list, it has mistakenly fallen victim to some of the changes that we have made. We do apologize and ask that you reapply so that we will have the correct information upon reopening it. We take great pride in our embassy row, offering custom graphics for your embassies. If you haven’t registered for an embassy at the Blackstone Commission, now is a perfect opportunity to get to know us a little better, regardless of which alliance you represent.

As we gain more momentum, you can expect to see a restoration in our tech procurement services, as well as blue trade coordination and graphics design services. We expect to reissue the Blackstone Chronicle beginning 20 January, and open the doors to some new contributions to the cyberverse as well. However, we’re sure that you can understand that business at the Commission comes first. We thank you for your patience.

During this time of “rebirth”, we ask you for your consideration to our respective predicaments. Over the course of our struggle to date, we have lost all but two members of our active government. Considering the circumstances that are a direct result of this, we are still operational and as you can see, we have no desire to merge or disband. When the going gets tough, BCOM gets going.

If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us on IRC at #blackstone on Coldfront, or visit our forums at www.blackstonecommission.com/forums. Georgelopez and I maintain a high degree of activity, and if we are unavailable, our response time will be short.

Virtus in Arduo !!!

Heh, we terminated your embassy for inactivity a few weeks ago; I don't believe a single post was ever made in it. A few alliances have done that, makes me wonder why they bother registering if they never show up again. -_-

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1290736931' post='2523425']
Heh, we terminated your embassy for inactivity a few weeks ago; I don't believe a single post was ever made in it. A few alliances have done that, makes me wonder why they bother registering if they never show up again. -_-
[/quote]

Well, you know what they say - "good help is hard to find". I do apologize for that. Next time we open an embassy there, I'll staff it personally.