Do Something? Done.

President Gunn

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take back what I said earlier about the Abyss having an unfair advantage. Honestly, I looked at the alliance stats today and kinda stared blankly at it. I wasn't expecting the Hell Patrol to be beating I the Abyss like that (which, deny it all you like, but is what's happening).

Awesome job HP, and... I dunno what to say to the Abyss at this point.

Thanks Sarasate(Sorry no crazy Pic for your name). We have given them the option of complete surrender. Unfortunately for them there is a lot of round left.

They are down another 1900+ns from yesterday to today, we are down 47ns yesterday to today as of this writing.

This is literally about the worst case of doing something about anything I've ever saw. Had you not had nukes and if we weren't coming off a war a day or two before with our initial offense slots still filled it would be even worse for you. As is it's still probably going to go down as the worst military campaign of the round, if not in TE history.

Although I am not sure who I am talking to since Abyss participation in this thread has largely gone quiet.