Is it possible for people to......

New Carnoly

have more soliders then they physically can because in TE I was at war and he seemed like he had waay to many deployed at once for a nation with such low infra and land. I'm pretty sure they had like 4000 already and it's the 7 day of the round or such.

Edited by Carnoly

[quote name='Carnoly' timestamp='1288388718' post='2496658']
have more soliders then they physically can because in TE I was at war and he seemed like he had waay to many deployed at once for a nation with such low infra and land. I'm pretty sure they had like 4000 already and it's the 7 day of the round or such.
[/quote]

Did they sell infra or anything like that? Also it sounds pretty reasonable to me, maybe he self anarchied?

[quote name='Erwin Schrodinger' timestamp='1288446668' post='2497232']
I'm going to assume you're not talking about efficiency. With how violent TE is, it's likely he had troops, but got hit around enough that his infra went down. Or he sold his own infra to gain an advantage to make a quick buck.
[/quote]
That would be my first guess as well. Do you have a nation link so we can look for other possibilities?