Imperial Establishment Proclamation

Homura

[quote name='Logan' timestamp='1288198069' post='2494310']
Dragonknight is not a member of NsO.

Also I would rather see everyone take Dragonkitten's advice and go your separate ways, this doesn't seem to be helping anybodies case here.
[/quote]

thnx for that good friend (also Dragonkitten...why Logan? V_V)

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1288199211' post='2494325']
May as well be, with the help he gave them. You've got the logs.
[/quote]

I don't remember which logs you're referred to, but I won't deny that I was involved to an extent (though I wasn't in the Skype convo about the discussed impeachment), why do you think I've said we all @#^$ed up, I also meant I screwed up, at the time I was trying to get the story straight, figure out who's right or wrong and the truth is no one is: we're all victims from days-weeks of mistrust, miscommunication and this...is the result we got.

Were my choices right? I don't know but atm, I don't hold any regrets (except for one: wishing I'd done more to prevent this but RL is SO damn demanding - you know this factor as well as I do), as stated, we can't change the past, all we can do is just put the grudges to rest b/c let's face it: holding such grudges is never a good thing.

why am I getting involved, I have just about as many friends in the SOS as much as I do in NsO and It's just saddening to see the two go at it like this when we used to get along so much before :( why did this happen? :(

we've make our bed and now's we're lying in it, so like I'll say again - enough's enough, let it rest for ALL our sakes (you too NsO)

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1288199211' post='2494325']
May as well be, with the help he gave them. You've got the logs.
[/quote]

Lower your tone when addressing and/or referring to my members. We have had to sit in the middle of the both of you squabbling for too long.

Edit: both = NsO and SOS

Edited by Darth Pollard

[quote name='Darth Pollard' timestamp='1288213100' post='2494431']
Lower your tone when addressing and/or referring to my members.
[/quote]
Keep your members from aiding traitors in coup attempts against us and perhaps I'll consider it. Not that I can expect that, though, given you were in a similar position to dragonknight. :mellow:

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1288213524' post='2494434']
Keep your members from aiding traitors in coup attempts against us and perhaps I'll consider it. Not that I can expect that, though, given you were in a similar position to dragonknight. :mellow:
[/quote]

These slanderous allegations which keep being made against me have to stop. It is pretty clear now who the instigators of these claims are.

[quote name='Darth Pollard' timestamp='1288213665' post='2494437']
These slanderous allegations which keep being made against me have to stop. It is pretty clear now who the instigators of these claims are.
[/quote]
You show up far too often in the logs I read to consider what I say slanderous. That's all I have to say on the matter; if you have a problem with my attitude towards you, you can take it up with me in private.

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1288214247' post='2494440']
You show up far too often in the logs I read to consider what I say slanderous. That's all I have to say on the matter; if you have a problem with my attitude towards you, you can take it up with me in private.
[/quote]

No. I do not. I have read these logs.

[quote name='Darth Pollard' timestamp='1288213100' post='2494431']
Lower your tone when addressing and/or referring to my members. We have had to sit in the middle of the both of you squabbling for too long.

Edit: both = NsO and SOS
[/quote]
But...my tone was perfectly low. :mellow: I was just stating a fact; DK1K participated in the planning stages of NsO and their actions, and we provided you proof.

[quote name='Darth Pollard' timestamp='1288213665' post='2494437']
[/quote]
As I told you yesterday, [i]many[/i] of our members were not pleased with Tetris' presence in early discussions. Do not take this to mean anything more than that. I can take your word for it when you say you were not involved, but you will have a harder time convincing others. However, at the moment I and Arrnea are the two most relevant people you need to convince of this. Don't take one member's misgivings to be that of ours.

[quote name='Darth Pollard' timestamp='1288214294' post='2494442']
No. I do not. I have read these logs.
[/quote]
Yes, you have; you were there.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1288214319' post='2494443']
Don't take one member's misgivings to be that of ours.
[/quote]
This. I'm not a government member; I don't represent the official SOS Brigade position. But as I've stated earlier, I don't buy !@#$%^&* even if our government does.

Edited by Michael von Prussia

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1288214597' post='2494450']
Yes, you have; you were there.

This. I'm not a government member; I don't represent the official SOS Brigade position. But as I've stated earlier, I don't buy !@#$%^&* even if our government does.
[/quote]

I was lurking, yes.

I said 5 words maximum.

Aren't you a charmer.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1288214319' post='2494443']
But...my tone was perfectly low. :mellow: I was just stating a fact; DK1K participated in the planning stages of NsO and their actions, and we provided you proof.
[/quote]

I was with them when they planned it and nothing more (I was making plans to join Tetris regardless whether Elrich and crew were going there or not once I realized nothing else could be done and I didn't like where things were heading - so do be so kind as to not make this anymore problematic than it is: how many must I say we should let the past go before it'll sink in?), but I also tried to patch things up b/t the 2 opposing (Arrnea/Elrich can vouch for that - given all the good that did) b/c I originally DIDN'T want the split up to happen, not at all (it was basically too late once a 'certain' member started the impeachment attempt a few hours after being against it....damn V_V)

edit: to clarify what Pollard stated, they only lurked in the channel and wasn't involved in the events that occurred b/t SOS/NsO - you can keep up the trollfest if you still insist on holding grudges but at least keep our allies/your allies and all other non-involved parties out of this.

Edited by dragonknight1000

[quote name='Darth Pollard' timestamp='1288214734' post='2494453']
I was lurking, yes.

I said 5 words maximum.

Aren't you a charmer.
[/quote]
So you lurked in a channel where such discussions were taking place but didn't see fit to inform the government of the allies who were concerned. That's [i]so[/i] much better.

Well [i]excuse me[/i] if I don't feel like charming !@#$%^&*ting liars.

Edit: No matter how you look at your own involvement, DK1K was most definitely actively involved, so I'll not "lower my tone" towards [i]him[/i] any.

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1288215219' post='2494458']
So you lurked in a channel where such discussions were taking place but didn't see fit to inform the government of the allies who were concerned. That's [i]so[/i] much better.

Well [i]excuse me[/i] if I don't feel like charming !@#$%^&*ting liars.

Edit: No matter how you look at your own involvement, DK1K was most definitely involved, so I'll not "lower my tone" towards him any.
[/quote]

Again. you appear to believe that I actually looked in that channel, save for the few times I spoke there. Again, I really must urge you to stop speaking of my members in such a manner.

[quote name='Darth Pollard' timestamp='1288215389' post='2494459']
Again. you appear to believe that I actually looked in that channel, save for the few times I spoke there. Again, I really must urge you to stop speaking of my members in such a manner.
[/quote]
I dunno, I don't go to channels I don't look at. I also don't go to channels where people are plotting against my allies. And again, so long as I have reason to believe you or your members were involved in plotting against our alliance, you can urge all you want, it's not going to happen. I'm being pretty damned civil compared to how I'd be if this was more private, I assure you, and if you disagree, I've already given you the option of contacting me via other means.

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1288215703' post='2494460']
I dunno, I don't go to channels I don't look at. I also don't go to channels where people are plotting against my allies. And again, so long as I have reason to believe you or your members were involved in plotting against our alliance, you can urge all you want, it's not going to happen. I'm being pretty damned civil compared to how I'd be if this was more private, I assure you, and if you disagree, I've already given you the option of contacting me via other means.
[/quote]

I must urge you to reconsider.

[quote name='Darth Pollard' timestamp='1288215829' post='2494461']
I must urge you to reconsider.
[/quote]
[b]And I must urge [i]you[/i] not to endorse hostility against my alliance.[/b] However, I'm done here. If you have more to say to me, feel free to contact me privately. If you want to !@#$%* about the way I've acted here further, I'm sure our government would be more than happy to reprimand me on your behalf.

[quote name='Darth Pollard' timestamp='1288215389' post='2494459']
[/quote]
He's seen our discussion last night, he knows what you've said. He just doesn't place the same trust in you as I do. Again, regaining the trust of our membership may take some work, but is unimportant in the short term. I know nothing will stop MvP, but you can stop encouraging his responses by not responding to him, at least. :P

[quote name='Tohru' timestamp='1288217904' post='2494491']
Forming our own alliance is...'hostile action'...?
[/quote]
I really wish you'd stop trying to act dumb. I don't care if you want to pretend there were no plans to coup Arrnea, but don't pretend not to know what I'm talking about when I reference said plans.

[quote name='Tohru' timestamp='1288218466' post='2494499']
I'm not pretending. It didn't happen. I really wish you'd stop with the stupid claims.
[/quote]
Even if that were true, you know we all believe it did, so there's no reason, when the topic comes up, to assume we believe you, and post ridiculously silly things like you just did. I may not think much of you, but I know you have a functioning brain. You need one to continue lying through your teeth.

[quote name='Michael von Prussia' timestamp='1288215703' post='2494460']
[/quote]

You not very good at this. Insulting NsO is one thing, but Tetris? Aren't you guys weak enough already without ripping your treaties to shreds? And locke who is government is even endorsing your shredding of your treaties.

[quote]I know nothing will stop MvP, but you can stop encouraging his responses by not responding to him, at least.[/quote]

I know you guys want to push this to the limits and stop at nothing, but your going to destroy yourselves at this rate.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1288218844' post='2494502']
You not very good at this. Insulting NsO is one thing, but Tetris? Aren't you guys weak enough already without ripping your treaties to shreds? And locke who is government is even endorsing your shredding of your treaties.
[/quote]
I haven't exactly seen Locke endorsing anything I say, and since I'm not government, my stance does not represent that of the SOS Brigade's. You're not very good at this.

I'd really like to know what the ^$%# these supposed logs are, I know I didn't plan any coup yet everyone supposedly has logs where I did. I've not once seen these logs yet everyone acts as if it's truth.

It's really freaking frustrating to know you didn't do something and have people whine and !@#$%* about you doing it. They don't even treat it as an opinion, just as if it's fact.

I don't even know why I care, only seems to be a couple people who believes that pile of %#@%. I'm just so tired of being told I did something I know I didn't do.