Invite friends reward threshold

ALFERALFER

The top of screen says:
Invite your friends to join Cyber Nations and get 100 miles of land for each player that signs up using your unique referral code below when they reach an in-game strength of 5,000 or higher

The bottom of the screen says:
The referral bonus that you select will be applied to your nation when one of your referrals reaches 10,000 strength in-game. You may change your referral bonus selection at any time.

Which is correct?

Changing to 5000 NS is interesting. It will have me thinking about inviting people. It's easy to get to 5kNS with a new nation.

Related question: What if that nation gets deleted someday? Do you lose your bonus? (I assume not, since you may no longer possess the bonus at that point, ie war, or no money in coffers)

5000 is very easy, you can do that in 20 days time.

I don't foresee this changing the amount of active players anytime soon though, if you were looking to try and boost that somehow Admin. All this is now is an added way of bringing in a bunch of friends, having them make nations, sell some tech, delete, then start over again. Nations 1000+ or more days old with large repositories of infra or tech will now be able to get a much larger benefit than before.