GATO Fun Filled Announcement

SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1284427575' post='2453089']
Someone's ego needs to be downplayed, anyone is capable of that.
[/quote]
Buddy, it seems to me like you're the one who's doing the most chest thumping around here. Perhaps before you attack Judge's abilities and possible arrogance maybe you should downplay how you "would have rolled [him] with ease" if it was a one on one.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Grabem' timestamp='1284587878' post='2455063']
Buddy, it seems to me like you're the one who's doing the most chest thumping around here. Perhaps before you attack Judge's abilities and possible arrogance maybe you should downplay how you "would have rolled [him] with ease" if it was a one on one.
[/quote]

Does a 1 mill warchest spent on one nation's downfall that is already 200 infras lower then me help curve your decision? I think it would curve most. He also rolled me because I lost interest in trying to fight something I couldn't which happened to be the 6 vs 1 at a bad time. 2 vs 1 wouldn't of been that bad at all to deal with.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1284607860' post='2455466']
Does a 1 mill warchest spent on one nation's downfall that is already 200 infras lower then me help curve your decision? I think it would curve most. He also rolled me because I lost interest in trying to fight something I couldn't which happened to be the 6 vs 1 at a bad time. 2 vs 1 wouldn't of been that bad at all to deal with.
[/quote]
I don't see what relevance that has to my post. I didn't ask why he rolled you so easily. I've been reading the entire thread and know exactly what your defense is since you've posted it several times. I was talking about egos not !@#$ luck and availability issues.