"The Cult Of Skaro"

[color="#800080"][size="5"][font="Century Gothic"]"The Cult..." IS Here... again!

We are a group of War Time Fun Seekers, that understand TE is the perfect place for the realization of all our bedtimes nightmares ... and horror stories and blood...!

You are invited to try us, even just a bit, in all out battle and what not... thats just "practice" for us... We are not "bad", but not "good" either... We are... Come and find for your selves, and don't miss on the opportunity to be nicely spanked by "The Cult..."[/font][/size][/color] :ehm::ph34r:

• 2 months later...

[size="4"][color="#ff0000"]JUST RECENTLY we got to meet a bunch of new, unexpected "friends" as a result of one of our most non-anticipated victories of all ,here at CN:TE...King James XVIII,and its sibilant kingdom of TPC serps, with its number of stars, among them : Bibliotech... Burning Glory... North Empire,KJ himself,etc... as participants for the then wrong side of the hot issue about wrongful(abusive, unchecked...) tech raid And, for the right side of it Mother and Daughter Cake store...Regime 6.. The conservative Under Ground ... our own The Cult of Skaro and some other independent nations. All alliances not 1/5 TPC's size! Anyhow, the anti-TPC warriors got the upper hand on this early Tournament war action,getting from The ..Cobras...K.James's promises of manhandle that disgusting habit of tech plucking a little defenseless nation...Hope, the other powerful Alliances follow thorough and imitate King James' path. [/color][/size]

Edited by HDSupreme

lIES! You forget to mention it was your "Friends" That defeated TPC with you, don't take the credit. Not Cool! -_-

EDIT: I see you edited it, Nice.

Edited by MConorDever

• 4 weeks later...

[quote name='MConorDever' timestamp='1290022840' post='2516015']
lIES! You forget to mention it was your "Friends" That defeated TPC with you, don't take the credit. Not Cool! -_-

EDIT: I see you edited it, Nice.
[/quote]

Not a problem, partner....Ever!:rolleyes: And Thanks Again!!!

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1292208842' post='2537894']
o/ king james
[/quote]

Ruler Stelios, welcome to "Skaro" Thread. Admiration for wise King Cobra James, noted.

How is RE doing of lately?

[quote name='Jesusfreak' timestamp='1292209389' post='2537919']
^This^ (Even though we're at war with his side right now)
[/quote]

Please Jesusfreak, give my well wishes to King David II at CCC,!!!

How is the war going now...? Having enough action there?

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1292210841' post='2537970']
Pretty good actually, cut the AA down in numbers by about half... its working good
[/quote]

Admirable!
Half the number now? Not easy to achieve without some pains, and still be a powerful war machine... but if any, yours is the one of the few here able to make it !

• 10 months later...

Wow...O-o !!! It's like...what?... almost a year since last time i wrote anything here?... My God! But, yes...i made it back here ... At last!!!:lol1:

So it's time to dust this place off a little, and invite all of my old friends back,plus the new ones i know will be making on my way up to ... TE domination? ... who knows!!! LOL! But some good partners in crime have being graceful enough to put me in the know of a good number of changes around here. Fantastic! You can change your means of trading, can't lie about the # of people in your AA anymore,

[font="Arial"]getting a lot more money now to start-up your nation!, humungous new alliances roaming Bob's planet's soil... etc,etc... A lot of new lol! as my friend Stellios like to say! Nice and dandy !

I want now to say to all of the rulers populating this venerated CN corner, (TE), i wasn't aware 'till recently that my AA,-CoS- took a leave of absence from the killing fields of this 18th tournament's war zone. I can almost feel the sadness, and heart felt loneliness that a lot of our old adversaries had for not getting the opportunity of being spanked again by the"CULT..." But to them i say : " don't cry, nor desperate... the time of your hopes will come again soon... pretty soon!!! :nuke::ehm:

'Till the next one people!!! [/font]

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1318656744' post='2825481']
Wow...O-o !!! It's like...what?... almost a year since last time i wrote anything here?... My God! But, yes...i made it back here ... At last!!!:lol1:

So it's time to dust this place off a little, and invite all of my old friends back,plus the new ones i know will be making on my way up to ... TE domination? ... who knows!!! LOL! But some good partners in crime have being graceful enough to put me in the know of a good number of changes around here. Fantastic! You can change your means of trading, can't lie about the # of people in your AA anymore,

[font="Arial"]getting a lot more money now to start-up your nation!, humungous new alliances roaming Bob's planet's soil... etc,etc... A lot of new lol! as my friend Stellios like to say! Nice and dandy !

I want now to say to all of the rulers populating this venerated CN corner, (TE), i wasn't aware 'till recently that my AA,-CoS- took a leave of absence from the killing fields of this 18th tournament's war zone. I can almost feel the sadness, and heart felt loneliness that a lot of our old adversaries had for not getting the opportunity of being spanked again by the"CULT..." But to them i say : " don't cry, nor desperate... the time of your hopes will come again soon... pretty soon!!! :nuke::ehm:

'Till the next one people!!! [/font]
[/quote]

So is this your return to TE!!! :smug:

[quote name='Stelios' timestamp='1318694696' post='2825639']
So is this your return to TE!!! :smug:
[/quote]

Yeah,man! And thanks to people like your self, that help me made my mind about it...!

I had to re-work some technically infernal situations with my computers, get back to CN and re--establish my presence at AVALANCHE(standard Edition) and after a while, CN-TE...! And Hopefully to re-work something good at CoS... I mean, if the "EMPIRE..." bless us and leaves us some bad people to knock out of their senses here...LOL!!!!!:smug:

[quote name='King Croixy' timestamp='1318719897' post='2825842']
Don, have I ever mentioned how awesome you are?
[/quote]

KingC...! B-)

Please,man... there are cobras,rogues and all sort of curious bandits watching us...LOL!!!:laugh:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
B-)

Mmmm, nice and clean...! Love it!

Skaro participation this 20thTE edition has been near to none... that is because war at the Standard Ed. had us pretty entangled up and almost no room for TE...

But a good number of us are taking special time with our new friends in TE, RE (yes, that RE) as for invitation of their Emperor Stelios, to see it's facilities and to experience the work of such a War machine... So far, Real GooD!!!

So hopefully, by next TE 21, if so we decide, TheCult may be doing a new "official" re-appeareance in the Tournament...

Don't FRET... we'll be BACK!!!:ph34r::nuke::lol1:

• 2 months later...

[quote name='HDSupreme' timestamp='1289859574' post='2513800']
[size="4"][color="#ff0000"]JUST RECENTLY we got to meet a bunch of new, unexpected "friends" as a result of one of our most non-anticipated victories of all ,here at CN:TE...King James XVIII,and its sibilant kingdom of TPC serps, with its number of stars, among them : Bibliotech... Burning Glory... North Empire,KJ himself,etc... as participants for the then wrong side of the hot issue about wrongful(abusive, unchecked...) tech raid And, for the right side of it Mother and Daughter Cake store...Regime 6.. The conservative Under Ground ... our own The Cult of Skaro and some other independent nations. All alliances not 1/5 TPC's size! Anyhow, the anti-TPC warriors got the upper hand on this early Tournament war action,getting from The ..Cobras...K.James's promises of manhandle that disgusting habit of tech plucking a little defenseless nation...Hope, the other powerful Alliances follow thorough and imitate King James' path. [/color][/size]
[/quote]

Oh man, those were Epic Times in TE! I can't believe it has been over a year since I have played TE! Time to let the good times roll again!

Burn baby burn! :nuke::awesome::awesome::nuke:

[quote name='Plutarch' timestamp='1332305985' post='2941045']
Oh man, those were Epic Times in TE! I can't believe it has been over a year since I have played TE! Time to let the good times roll again!

Burn baby burn! :nuke::awesome::awesome::nuke:
[/quote]

B-)

Marcab !!! (Plutarch), Long time no see...! What are you doing now?

• 2 months later...
B-)

[size="4"]And... before your own unbelieving, red shot and sad eyes... the miracle. The so expected and needed EVENT.

[color="#FF00FF"]THE CULT OF SKARO ... IS BACK TO CN:TE !!!

[color="#FF0000"]AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO REST PLACIDLY... AGAIN!!!

[color="#008000"]DALEKS ARE SUPREME ... [size="6"]EXTERMINATE...!!!:nuke: DEATH TO THE LOWLY LIFE FORMS OF THE DUST... !!! :gag: [/size][/color]
[/color][/color][/size] Edited by HDSupreme

• 3 weeks later...
B-)

After less than a couple of weeks of TE 22 starting, some delicatessen inspired newbies (self called BLT) picked a brawl with Skaro , when we got tired of their continue raiding for techs against us ... offering peace and then not giving it...! So, even knowing they were in a superior number than us, ( 9 to 21 or more), we went to war against them...! We were able to held our own and even anarchied their leader (Recent) ... Of course, having just 6-8 active participants in the war, didn't permit us to achieve our first complete EXTERMINATION effort at TE... but, the message was sent, clear and direct...: DO NOT MESS WITH "THE CULT OF SKARO"... :ph34r:<_<

Hey, we arent newbies. :P
Well maybe BLT in general, But I've been around TE a few times back in the day.
You can't exterminate BLT's! :o
The children would cry if they couldn't have their delicious Bacon Lettuce and Tomato!
Good job guys. o/

B-)

Sorry Pandora(29107127)... Just the BLT's Organization is the Newbie...! :awesome::excl:

Yeah, Ithink you are right... even i would cry.. of hunger...!:gag: Edited by HDSupreme