Orbit Black and the Warriors

Clash

[center][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/14/41/47/96/ob111010.jpg[/img][img]http://209.85.48.10/12912/43/upload/p3339080.png[/img]

[b]Come tonight at update: Peace will break out between Orbit Black and the Warriors.[/b]

Everybody might be doin' that whole white peace thang, but neither of our color teams are white. So we gotta be true to ourselves and walk our own way. It's been a great fight all the way and there are no losers here, just a whole lotta win.

Sure, someone will try to do something silly after update. It's been fast and furious all the way, so it's too much to expect everybody involved to be able to come to a completely perfect stop. We know there's sure to be a few stragglers doing what stragglers do, trying to get in one last hit. That's all right, it's an inevitable thing when two competitive groups get together across the battlefields from each other. We'll get it taken care of and figure all that out as we go. Just as war is wonderful, peace will eventually prevail.

Now, some people might think it fun times to take advantage of either of our alliances in our times of peace following this epic war. Perhaps someone's thinking there's free tech, land and cash to be had. However, it just isn't a good idea, it's actually rather stupid. We'll be watching for you - and you'll pay for your stupidity. If you're unlucky enough to be in my range? Expect to glow.

In true Warriors style and in accordance with our Friends Through War (FTW!) policy, don't be surprised if you see the Warriors and Orbit Black on the same side of a battlefield in the near future. It's accurately said that you don't truly know someone until you fight them. OB and the Warriors now know - and respect - each other very well.

-

All war long I heard good things about various members of OB and their fighting skills.
So I wanna take the time to mention a couple of my own opponents in specific.

Lance of DaVet, you were tough all the way. You managed to bounce your way back up out of anarchy just when we thought we had you down for the count. It was well done and well earned. Thank you for the pleasure of warring you, from the bottom of my warchest.

Emperor Marcus of The Magnatian Empire, we got it on late, but better late than never. I thoroughly enjoyed throwing messages back and forth. I know you missed out on the bulk of the war; I'm just glad I could do my part to keep you from feeling completely left out. I roll like that.

-

So! All OB and Warrior nations, get your last licks in. Then thank each other for the pixelated blood you've spilled and the fun you had doing it. Honor each other not just for what you did, but for what you did together. Always respect your war opponents - for without them, you could not war.

o7 Orbit Black!
o7 Warriors!

...eyerack, the beer's on me :)[/center]

Edited by Clash

Although we both have some major losses, this was an enjoyable war. Warriors are a very good alliance, and OB looks forward to fighting on their side sometime.

[quote name='sarasate' timestamp='1283644325' post='2441870']
I've been thinking... this is a really enjoyable round. All these wars going around :awesome:
[/quote]

Yes. Every single sanctioned Alliance but one is or has been involved in a war already. May be a TE first. :awesome:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1283648179' post='2441947']
Yes. Every single sanctioned Alliance but one is or has been involved in a war already. May be a TE first. :awesome:
[/quote]

Can the 11 sanctioned alliances that have been hit, hit the one that hasnt?

Edited by KOwens06