White Peace declared

Fisher X

It was a great war. We have declared White Peace with TPC and MCXA.

[b]As is customary, LE will defend ANY and ALL tech raids on either TPC or MCXA in the next 7 days, like they are raids on Lafayette Escadrille. Our policy on raiders is that we eliminate their nation, no mercy.
[/b]
It was a pretty short war, but extremely fierce for the most part.

Salute!

Fish

Must say this is the best ive seen from LE as far as done right. I admit we got beat but LE and TPC know each outher well. Was a great fight and one i think was the most fun i had in a long time. LE nothing but respect.

Great war, TPC. One of the greatest battles I've faced.
Cheers to both sides. ^_^

Einner and King James XVIII, it was my honor to face you guys. Once again, thanks for your great battles.

WallyK - my special thanks to you. :wub:

Edited by Jarhead

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1283573489' post='2441114']
Must say this is the best ive seen from LE as far as done right. I admit we got beat but LE and TPC know each outher well. Was a great fight and one i think was the most fun i had in a long time. LE nothing but respect.
[/quote]

LE has nothing but my respect. TPC and LE are two of the best in TE. It was an incredible fight that began with one of the great blitzes I have seen since playing. In TE you build and fight. Fighting is when you form bonds with new friends and become a better player. I can say that this war has done that for me. Quality competition on their end was certainly not in short supply. They exploited the element of surprise to near perfection and did not shrink when TPC responded with a more than formidable counter.

I would be remiss however if I didn't compliment my guys as well.

I have the utmost respect for my brothers and sisters in arms. The greatest satisfaction I get in TE is working for them. Our guys fight hard to the end, stretch their nations to the breaking point to help a member in need and are the ones that built the reputation of TPC long before I knew TE even existed. It really is a team effort and I cannot describe what that means to me in words.

Until this war, [i]every opponent[/i] I ever fought, whether larger or smaller, was sent into anarchy. I attribute that more to the incredible teamwork of TPC and their capacity to teach me the nuances of the game than my own natural fighting ability.

Every single morning when I wake up to check my nation, I feel a tremendous amount of pride...it truly is an honor to be with them and have [u][i]their[/i][/u] back.

Nice War TPC, it felt like back in the old days, earlier rounds.
Some of us old guys came back for the LE reunion round, as Fish
promised us some quality action. He didn't disappoint the vets.
Good stuff, well done all...
Salute!
<S> tracer

As Fish pointed out, all tech raids on TPC, MCXA, and of course LE will be defended for the next 7 days.
I can assure any wannastab alliances that it is being monitored pretty much 24/7 <_<

Edit-

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000461

Attack on TPC

Edited by Son of Taeper

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1283605999' post='2441307']
As Fish pointed out, all tech raids on TPC, MCXA, and of course LE will be defended for the next 7 days.
I can assure any wannastab alliances that it is being monitored pretty much 24/7 <_<

Edit-

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000461

Attack on TPC
[/quote]

TPC thanks you.

My only complaint is that you filled his slots before I could get on and get at him! :P

o/ LE

[quote name='bibliophile' timestamp='1283624094' post='2441561']
TPC thanks you.

My only complaint is that you filled his slots before I could get on and get at him! :P

o/ LE
[/quote]

Unfortunately, some TPC members keep attacking after the offerings of peace. Others don't accept peace and don't respond to pms.
Rent time begins.

[size="5"]This is my opinion only[/size]

[quote name='kong' timestamp='1283644444' post='2441871']
Unfortunately, some TPC members keep attacking after the offerings of peace. Others don't accept peace and don't respond to pms.
Rent time begins.

[size="5"]This is my opinion only[/size]
[/quote]

Happens on both sides, kong. Rickenbacker deleted my peace offer without accepting it, even though he peaced with another TPC member. Rather than violating the peace declaration by "collecting rent" I contacted Fisher X directly asking him to influence Rickenbacker. I would hope LE members would try diplomacy first as well. TPC gov will take steps to deal with anyone who does not honour the peace declaration.

[quote name='bibliophile' timestamp='1283624094' post='2441561']
TPC thanks you.

o/ LE
[/quote]
If your raid rules are anything like ours we just denied you guys 3 extra war slots by attacking a guy that was attacking you guys :D

On the slot rent issue I believe 48 hours is the norm. There is the danger one will get a slot fill warning from moderation if it is allowed to persist much beyond that time.

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1283699726' post='2442606']
On the slot rent issue I believe 48 hours is the norm. There is the danger one will get a slot fill warning from moderation if it is allowed to persist much beyond that time.
[/quote]

I got one earlier this round in about 24 hours. Be careful.

I believe the last warning I had was last round. I had troops to kill but the guy turtled. He had zero troops so I couldn't GA, and I had zero cash and zero tech so I couldn't air or GA. I had sent peace countless times but the guy was asleep.
The crazy thing was that I got the warning about 2 hours before the war was due to expire.
I don't recall seeing a game update on slot filling but it does seem crazy that one can get a warning for rule violation when there is nothing one can do about it :rolleyes:

[quote name='Son of Taeper' timestamp='1283715515' post='2442877']
I believe the last warning I had was last round. I had troops to kill but the guy turtled. He had zero troops so I couldn't GA, and I had zero cash and zero tech so I couldn't air or GA. I had sent peace countless times but the guy was asleep.
The crazy thing was that I got the warning about 2 hours before the war was due to expire.
I don't recall seeing a game update on slot filling but it does seem crazy that one can get a warning for rule violation when there is nothing one can do about it :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Thats because the admin is cracking down on you rebels, lol :P

Really though it is hard keep this from happening when the guy turtles even if you have cash and the ability to keep attacking.
When someone turtles on me, half the time I just stop attacking because its a bore to hit someone not fighting back especially
when it just cost me cash for troops and tanks when i get nothing in return...No cash or very little and no tech means me not
wasting my time and money to kill something/someone already dead.

However every now and then I just feel the blood lust and destroy...destroy!....Destroy!!!! muhaaaaaa :smug:

BG.

PS* GREAT WAR LE, definitely one to remember B-)

Edited by Burning Glory

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1283723612' post='2443020']
Thats because the admin is cracking down on you rebels, lol :P

Really though it is hard keep this from happening when the guy turtles even if you have cash and the ability to keep attacking.
When someone turtles on me, half the time I just stop attacking because its a bore to hit someone not fighting back especially
when it just cost me cash for troops and tanks when i get nothing in return...No cash or very little and no tech means me not
wasting my time and money to kill something/someone already dead.

However every now and then I just feel the blood lust and destroy...destroy!....Destroy!!!! muhaaaaaa :smug:

BG.

[/quote]

Admin like us in a quiet sort of way I'm sure.
One air is my favored option if I like the guy (and have the air).
You were starting to sound like Zaraki at the end of your post, have you ever had the pleasure of waring with him?

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1283723612' post='2443020']

BG.

[/quote]

Thanks BG - it was an interesting war. on day 2/3 I thought you guys might have turned it around. I had to go through every LE nation to find empty war-slots and post individual targets in order to get a large number of our guys some relief so they could gain the upper hand again. It was a close thing... we simply ran out of war-slots. Your guys answered the blitz well!