what do i do for RL deployment?

Rogal Dorn

I'd say you probably have to let your nation delete.

Perhaps if there could be a "freeze" system to freeze your nation for a minimum of something like 4-6 months, and a maximum of 8-12 months?

Not sure how widespread this problem is, but it is unfortunate, nonetheless.

You can have your nation sat for up to 8 weeks. If you collect the day you leave, then they start on day 25 of inactivity and sit for 8 weeks and collect on the last day, that can give you about 100 days, but that's really the best you can do at that point.

It sucks, but it happens to a lot of people

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1283115651' post='2434968']
oh there's an idea! i'll have to do that i guess. and i can have my nation sit in peace mode since my friend wont know how to play.
[/quote]
Make sure to tell him to just collect taxes and pay bills.. And not to make a nation on that computer if not both of you get deleted.

[quote name='Pomiel' timestamp='1283111861' post='2434855']
You can have your nation sat for up to 8 weeks. If you collect the day you leave, then they start on day 25 of inactivity and sit for 8 weeks and collect on the last day, that can give you about 100 days, but that's really the best you can do at that point.

It sucks, but it happens to a lot of people
[/quote]

This is [i][b]incorrect[/b][/i], the maximum duration for a nation sitting agreement is 70 days (10 weeks). No exceptions will be made.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1283114733' post='2434942']
Have a friend from home log in, someone who doesn't play the game and could nation sit locally for you.
[/quote]

This would be considered giving your nation away and is [b][i]not allowed[/i][/b].