On The Market for Stealth Transport

Fizzydog

A more descriptive Request for Proposal detailing what type of transports are required and what sort of stealth is looked for would enable the Cochin Chamber of Commerce to see if any Cochin industry can compete in the order.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1282321644' post='2424607']
We are looking for fast silent choppers mainly.
[/quote]

"It would be better to provide more detailed information in your request. For example state how many people you wish to transport, the total range, whether or not the vehicles are to be armed. This will help people find what you need".

The GAL Bell 212 is a twin bladed, two engine helicopter. Powered by GAL BT6T-6E turboshaft engines delivering 1,678 KW of power, the helicopter has an empty weight of 2341.9 kg and a maximum take off weight of 5,724 kg. With a maximum speed of 120 knots (138 mph, 223 km/h), range of 237 nm (439 km) and service ceiling of 17,400 ft (5,305 m), the GAL Bell 212 serves as the standard light/medium helicopter in Royal Cochin Defense Forces.

Acoustically non directional rotors, thermal cloaking for engines and non metallic composite material construction with reinforced CORM armor (Kevlar+Vectran) for the entire body as well as Titanium armor shielding for engines as well as flight control section is standard for the military issue GAL Bell 212.

Flown by a crew of 2 (single crew operation possible, but not recommended) it can carry a maximum of 14 persons.

[IMG]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww110/gokulvarmank/Upload/s-bell206.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i710.photobucket.com/albums/ww110/gokulvarmank/Upload/s-bell212.gif[/IMG]

We would like to purchase 100 of these choppers. Please send to Port Sudan, and do quickly, the harbor is due to be destroyed in a mere four weeks. Your boat will be boarded due to security regulations, and expect the [i]New Age[/i], our corvette, to follow you.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1282322467' post='2424624']
We wish for a four person transport, and vehicles should be unarmed. We want the color to be a dark black to match the night, and for the vehicle to be small in size.

OoC: Sorry about that.
[/quote]

Official comment from the Goth government: "If they actually made a dark black, it would be on our flag. Until they make a color darker than black, however, black is the limit unfortunately."

Nibos Beer Company offers to sell a special vehicle. It is a 50x50 ft. raft, made with 57,599 empty, upside down Lemur Lager bottles (and 1 Lemur Lite bottle) held together by a grid of steel rods that passes through the bottles, and fitted at the bottom with a flotation device. The raft can support the weight of a dozen men (or a smaller number of fat men) and only needs a few oarsmen. This is an excellent option for navies on a small budget, or frat boys on a high budget.

Please be advised that Russova's Defense Ministry or equivalent organization does need to purchase, and drink, the bottles before the raft is assembled (you may wish to draw straws for the Lemmie Lite, or pick the wimpiest employee of your ministry). Total cost is $65,000. Oars not included.

Stealth capabilities: The bottles, steel grid, and flotation device can be painted black. Also, nobody expects a beer raft.

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1282330302' post='2424755']
We would like to purchase 100 of these choppers. Please send to Port Sudan, and do quickly, the harbor is due to be destroyed in a mere four weeks. Your boat will be boarded due to security regulations, and expect the [i]New Age[/i], our corvette, to follow you.
[/quote]

If urgent delivery is to be expected, the helicopters can be delivered from the National Defense Reserves of Royal Cochin Defense Forces. We require 33% of payment on issue of contract, 33% on commencement of transit voyage and remaining 34% payment as and when the transport ship arrives at Port Sudan.