Declaration of War

CubaQuerida

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281656968' post='2413436']
Can you hit my nation? http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000061 I would like a deposit.
[/quote]

As you can see, my good man, the military aid has already been deposited. You can now start to reap the benefits of them, as well.

Thanks for the cash man :awesome:

Edited by The fox

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281657219' post='2413446']
Yeah sadly couldn't deploy again today. But you will get yours :smug:
[/quote]

Trolling out sanctions again are we? Delicious, I love a guy that can't fight fair. Well, correction, I guess in your case it would be can't fight at all :awesome:

Edited by The fox

[quote name='The fox' timestamp='1281657479' post='2413452']
Trolling out sanctions again are we? Delicious, I love a guy that can't fight fair. Well, correction, I guess in your case it would be can't fight at all :awesome:
[/quote]

Well I do have 4 wars with nations that are/were larger than me so I gotta use my resources :ehm:

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281658128' post='2413465']
Well I do have 4 wars with nations that are/were larger than me so I gotta use my resources :ehm:
[/quote]

Gone are the days of proper etiquette in war, I guess. Quite sad that people like yourself ruin it, but I guess there is no place for honesty and clean play in your world.

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281656968' post='2413436']
Can you hit my nation? http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000061 I would like a deposit.
[/quote]
I sure can. But ill be making a withdraw.

Edited by dogbite

[quote name='The fox' timestamp='1281658242' post='2413470']
Gone are the days of proper etiquette in war, I guess. Quite sad that people like yourself ruin it, but I guess there is no place for honesty and clean play in your world.
[/quote]
The true players have a respect for outher aa,s in this game. Respect can not be given it has to be earned. RD has done that round after round. Who is NB?

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281656254' post='2413418']
We love a good fight :awesome:
[/quote]

That's good. Since I picked a couple targets in your alliance. Looks like I'm up to a 5 v 1...3 NBs and 2 Aztecs. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. :P:)

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1281655761' post='2413408']
Don't flatter yourselves. You guys had a nice juicy target in the number one slot so we are taking him down. There was no lack of respect, at least until you guys started bawwing like children. Remember in this world there is no peace mode and there is no aid, this means each nation is on its own if you sit in defcon 5 with minimum troops you are a ripe target.

Also we hit RD, MCXA, [B]RE[/B], TPC, WHB, and more last night. So chill.
[/quote]

erm..i don't see any wars...

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000016"]I'd like some though[/url]

[quote name='The fox' timestamp='1281656138' post='2413416']
Well if you feel so willing to take on everyone, perhaps AZTEC and us should stop fighting eachother and instead jump your alliance, the more the merrier I suppose.
[/quote]

I think we're [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?Page=1&searchstring=Declaring_Alliance,Receiving_Alliance&search=AZTEC]pretty full[/url] either way. Looks like some idiot in our alliance attacked a member of The Flying Kiwis and they thought they'd completely overreact and declare war on us (but not actually declare) while we're at war with you and also have our top nations being hit by NB (it's not just you :P).

Wish I didn't declare three offensive's now, Kiwi & Rat combo might've been tasty.

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1281694950' post='2414176']
I think we're [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?Page=1&searchstring=Declaring_Alliance,Receiving_Alliance&search=AZTEC]pretty full[/url] either way. Looks like some idiot in our alliance attacked a member of The Flying Kiwis and they thought they'd completely overreact and declare war on us (but not actually declare) while we're at war with you and also have our top nations being hit by NB (it's not just you :P).

Wish I didn't declare three offensive's now, [b]Kiwi & Rat combo might've been tasty.[/b]
[/quote]

That sounds absolutely awful! And the Kiwi's already green. I wonder what color they turn when nuked...

[quote name='Mayzie' timestamp='1281694950' post='2414176']
I think we're [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?Page=1&searchstring=Declaring_Alliance,Receiving_Alliance&search=AZTEC]pretty full[/url] either way. Looks like some idiot in our alliance attacked a member of The Flying Kiwis and they thought they'd completely overreact and declare war on us (but not actually declare) while we're at war with you and [b]also have our top nations being hit by NB (it's not just you :P).[/b]

Wish I didn't declare three offensive's now, Kiwi & Rat combo might've been tasty.
[/quote]

You're so sweet for noticing :wub: .

My, my indeed, full steam ahead at Nordic today it seems. Not only do I get a sanctioned put against me, I also get nuked, while not being a nuclear nation myself. Somehow i'm surprised they actually nuked someone who's not nuclear, and smaller than the nation that nuked, ah well, I guess nothing is surprising anymore. I will let this be a lesson for next round. And hopefully someone will take notice of this, either NB must be real bad fighters to having to completely devastate a nation just to win against it in wars, or they are just spineless. You decide.

Edited by The fox

[quote name='The fox' timestamp='1281715015' post='2414400']
My, my indeed, full steam ahead at Nordic today it seems. Not only do I get a sanctioned put against me, I also get nuked, while not being a nuclear nation myself. Somehow i'm surprised they actually nuked someone who's not nuclear, and smaller than the nation that nuked, ah well, I guess nothing is surprising anymore. I will let this be a lesson for next round. And hopefully someone will take notice of this, either NB must be real bad fighters to having to completely devastate a nation just to win against it in wars, or they are just spineless. You decide.
[/quote]

Oh Christ. Really? Last round we had war games amongst ourselves, got hit by Catharsis with a blitz where I was 5 on 1, then before the last two Catharsis wars were peaced out (offensive) I had another 3 slots filled from Confusion's coalition. I spent 3 weeks warring, getting nuked, having bombing runs etc run on me.

It's TE. If you don't wish to fight, play with your standard nation. And if you DO wish to fight, build up higher next time and declare on me. Rangerville could use some more cash from everyone's failed ground attacks.

Oh, and I've eaten two nukes this round, both were thrown when I wasn't sporting any nukes myself.

edit: and if my current targets manage to put me down far enough, feel free to declare on me. Or we can re-roll the last few days if I'm useless to my alliance at that point. You can judge for yourself whether I'm spineless or a really bad fighter.

Edited by Cellardoor

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1281724448' post='2414595']
no because i had to declare <_<
[/quote]

I actually sought you out when I was browsing targets. Unfortunately I couldn't declare on you. You're still getting war though!

There's 160 of you to our 60, you may not get too many opponents. :(

[quote name='The fox' timestamp='1281715015' post='2414400']
[/quote]

Our nuclear use policy, like most in Steve, is "use 'em if you got 'em". However, we didn't actually nuke you in this instance...some guy who switched to our AA about 10 minutes before attacking you did, as you can see [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000208&Extended=1]by the fact that we declared on him as well[/url]. As for the sanction, well...you declared on our Senator, and he's power-mad.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1281725713' post='2414622']
Our nuclear use policy, like most in Steve, is "use 'em if you got 'em". However, we didn't actually nuke you in this instance...some guy who switched to our AA about 10 minutes before attacking you did, as you can see [url=http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000208&Extended=1]by the fact that we declared on him as well[/url]. As for the sanction, well...you declared on our Senator, and he's power-mad.
[/quote]

Bahahaha. Nice, Schad. I didn't even look to confirm who nuked him.

[quote name='Cellardoor' timestamp='1281724583' post='2414600']
I actually sought you out when I was browsing targets. Unfortunately I couldn't declare on you. You're still getting war though!

There's 160 of you to our 60, you may not get too many opponents. :(
[/quote]

well that just makes me sad..was my nation not "pretty" enough? :P

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1281725932' post='2414628']
well that just makes me sad..was my nation not "pretty" enough? :P
[/quote]

Your nation is plenty pretty...it just wasn't big enough. No worries, though; I have a feeling that both myself and CD will find ourselves in your range in not too long, as I'm going to be making a beeline toward ZI.

[quote name='Schad' timestamp='1281726080' post='2414634']
Your nation is plenty pretty...it just wasn't big enough. No worries, though; I have a feeling that both myself and CD will find ourselves in your range in not too long, as I'm going to be making a beeline toward ZI.
[/quote]

I'm on a 3 round ZI streak. I think 17k NS may be too much for even me to overcome unless I start selling infra.

Adude, assuming I get down there, if you've got an offensive slot, look me up. My offensive slots won't be open for some time :(