Grand Global Alliance

Bilrow

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey there hip cats! I'm not signing up as a new member, but a member from quite a while back. Does Clover ring a bell to any of you guys? If not, I'm the one that pretty well designed the new GGA logo for you. (I have proof to back that all up, don't worry). Heck, you named me the Chief of Art and Design, and I did comics for the GGA newsletter. I left both because there were some... internal conflicts going on... and my nation got deleted (I went on vacation, didn't log on). But here I am once more.

Nation ID: 191449

Ruler Name: Adventus

Nation Name: Briretralianada

CN Forum Name: Adventus

Resources: Coal and Iron

Past alliances: GGA

Recruiter: Myself?

Email Address: I'd rather not post it here

Blood Oath

I, Adventus, wish to join the GGA and am willing to follow the code of conduct of this alliance fully. I will loyally stand by my brother nations in both peace and in war, to the end. I fully understand that breaking of this oath will result in expulsion from the GGA and/or any other means of action deemed fit from the members in the alliance.

Hey there hip cats! I'm not signing up as a new member, but a member from quite a while back. Does Clover ring a bell to any of you guys? If not, I'm the one that pretty well designed the new GGA logo for you. (I have proof to back that all up, don't worry). Heck, you named me the Chief of Art and Design, and I did comics for the GGA newsletter. I left both because there were some... internal conflicts going on... and my nation got deleted (I went on vacation, didn't log on). But here I am once more.

Nation ID: 191449

Ruler Name: Adventus

Nation Name: Briretralianada

CN Forum Name: Adventus

Resources: Coal and Iron

Past alliances: GGA

Recruiter: Myself?

Email Address: I'd rather not post it here

Blood Oath

I, Adventus, wish to join the GGA and am willing to follow the code of conduct of this alliance fully. I will loyally stand by my brother nations in both peace and in war, to the end. I fully understand that breaking of this oath will result in expulsion from the GGA and/or any other means of action deemed fit from the members in the alliance.

Sent you a pm. Bump