Ice Hockey World Championship

V The King

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOC: Okay, if by this evening no one else is in I'll enter another team - Ryan Milley and Pikachurin will also be able to as they had dibs first. Make the other team consistent with the RP, though (say, a team from an autonomous region or w.e)

I can enter and save you the hassle - we Kevodians are always up for a sporting challenge (taking part is one of our national values).

[b]Nation Name:[/b]Kevodia
[b]RP Nation Name:[/b]Kevodia
[b]Preferred Team Focus:[/b]Offense

Edited by Kevinho

[quote name='Kevinho' date='02 July 2010 - 03:08 AM' timestamp='1278061717' post='2357565']
I can enter and save you the hassle - we Kevodians are always up for a sporting challenge (taking part is one of our national values).

[b]Nation Name:[/b]Kevodia
[b]RP Nation Name:[/b]Kevodia
[b]Preferred Team Focus:[/b]Offense
[/quote]
You in, mate.

[quote name='Ryan Milley' date='02 July 2010 - 07:20 PM' timestamp='1278119992' post='2358256']
OOC:I think dealine passed.

IC:Yukon, feeling seperate from Alaska, has submitted it's own team.

[b][s]Nation[/s]Province/State Name:[/b]Yukon
RP Nation Name:Sabresbeastoria
Preferred Team Focus:Offense
[/quote]

Accepted. I'll enter one of my own and that seals the deal. I will start a separate thread for the tournament in the Open Nation RP forum tomorrow.

OOC: Good news, I'm a cold caller! Bad news, I'm deleting my nation (as in asap when my aid screen clears). Sort of spontaneous but I've realized I really won't have time for CN for a long while and I don't feel like having someone sit my nation again, only to be half-active when I come back. Peace out, whoever wants to take over this go ahead and whoever wants to take over my RP nation feel free to.

Edited by V The King

OOC:Okay tomorrow I will get this tournament going. But heads up, it's 4 groups of seven. You play everyone in your group one time (for 6 games). The top 4 teams in each group will move on, and from there on, it's single elimination.

Edited by Ryan Milley