Red Nexus Pact

[center][IMG]http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd80/Methrage/lsdsmallflag.png[/img]

[img]http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/14/98/84/50/flaggo10.png[/img][/center]

[center][color=red][font=Verdana]Red Nexus Pact[/font][/color]
Treaty Between Kerberos Nexus & The Redcoats[/center]
[b]
Article I - Peace:[/b]
Kerberos Nexus and Redcoats agree to seek diplomatic means to any possible conflicts they may have. Both alliances should look out for each others well-being. As a consequence of their mutual friendship, both parties agree not to attack each other for any reason. In the event of a treaty conflict that would draw the two into war with each other, this article will take precedence.

[b]Article II - Intelligence:[/b]
The undersigned alliances agree to pass on information that can be considered useful or vital to the security of the other alliance. While each alliance should only pass on information they know to be true or include a disclaimer when in doubt, neither is obligated to present every scrap of information by force and there is no penalty for withholding information.
[b]
Article III - Aid:[/b]
Neither signatory is bound legally, but should either request aid, either military or financial, the other must consider the request, and it should not come as a surprise to the world community should either signatory agree to aid the other in any way. Should the decision be made not to offer aid, then courteous discussion on the situation should take place between both signatory alliances.
[b]
Article IV - Optional Defense:[/b]
Should a signatory come under the attack of a third party, the other signatory may offer military support to the attacked signatory, however this is not mandatory.

[b]Article V - Cancellation:[/b]
In the unlikely event either signatory wishes to cancel this agreement, they are to give 24 hours' notice to the other party with reasons through private channels. This treaty will remain in effect throughout that time period.
[b][i]
Signed for Kerberos Nexus,[/i][/b]

Methrage, King
[i][b]
Signed for The Redcoats,[/b][/i]

VanHuek, Commander-in-Chief

[quote name='Lucas Perry' date='15 June 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1276644677' post='2338790']
Like the flags. Congrats!
[/quote]

[quote name='freedomfight3r' date='15 June 2010 - 07:35 PM' timestamp='1276644899' post='2338795']
This! Best of luck! :)
[/quote]
Thanks, here is some more info on Kerberos Nexus so this can double as a DoE,

Our Forum
http://kerberosnexus.com/forum

Team Color: Red
In-Game Link: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Kerberos%20Nexus"]Kerberos Nexus[/url]

[quote name='BloodFury' date='15 June 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1276646791' post='2338834']
Umm...Not entirely sure what this is. Not sure if I approve or not.
[/quote]
I think OSA was informed, but either way all military obligations are optional so it shouldn't be an issue either way. Its an ODP/NAP.

The Open Source Alliance was informed, and to be clear: RedCoats do not care of BloodFury's opinion, his opinion in no way effects the actions of RC, and he has been disregarded thus far.

This Treaty came about hastily, and without any voting upon by RedCoats, I would like to see this cleared by RedCoats further, to ensure that the membership knows more about it before any major actions are taken up.

--Jack Ryan
----Brigadier, RedCoats

[quote name='Jack Ryan' date='15 June 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1276647959' post='2338860']
The Open Source Alliance was informed, and to be clear: RedCoats do not care of BloodFury's opinion, his opinion in no way effects the actions of RC, and he has been disregarded thus far.

This Treaty came about hastily, and without any voting upon by RedCoats, I would like to see this cleared by RedCoats further, to ensure that the membership knows more about it before any major actions are taken up.

--Jack Ryan
----Brigadier, RedCoats
[/quote]
I thought I had the signatures needed and those who needed to be informed already had been, but I'm on IRC to discuss this with you.

Edit: I spoke it over with Ryan and everything has been cleared up. The treaty stays in effect.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='15 June 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1276647448' post='2338848']
I think OSA was informed, but either way all military obligations are optional so it shouldn't be an issue either way. Its an ODP/NAP.
[/quote]

Im not concerned about your treaty to RC by the connection to OSA, there are other things that come to mind with this treaty.

[quote name='Jack Ryan' date='15 June 2010 - 08:26 PM' timestamp='1276647959' post='2338860']
[/quote]

Really? Because last time I checked I talk to VanHuek a lot, and we get along quite well. You are the only one that seems to be caught up in his own world. For the record, The RedCoats is not your alliance, it is VanHuek's. Maybe you should learn where your place is in the pecking order of the alliance.

Since I didn't do a separate Declaration of Existence, I'll go ahead and post the charter here.

[quote][center]Kerberos Nexus Charter

[b]I. Membership[/b]

Post an application if you wish to join and upon acceptance you will be masked as such on the Kerberos Nexus Forum,
http://kerberosnexus.com/forum

Member Ranks

Coordinator - This is the highest level of membership, consisting of high ranking government members and those who have contributed enough in the past. Coordinators have access to all levels of information on the forum and are those who control the direction of the alliance.

Panzer Elite - This is the second highest level of membership and Panzer Elite may serve as military squad commanders and enjoy access to almost all parts of the forum.

Traveler - Traveler is the second lowest level of membership and may serve as diplomats to other alliances, as well as have access to more forum areas than Vassals.

Vassal - This is the lowest level of membership, staying forum active and tech selling if you're a small nation is the best way to advance quickly.

[b]II. Military[/b]

All members will be required to follow any orders given in times of war and defend the alliance as needed. Members who abandon the alliance immediately before or during an alliance war will have their name will be added to a list of traitors banned from rejoining.

During times of peace members may be required to use a maximum of thee foreign aid slots to assist with internal development. Even during times of peace members are expected to maintain a warchest and develop military wonders so you're prepared for when you need it.

[b]III. Government[/b]

Monarch - The King or Queen is the number one position in the alliance and can appoint, demote, and override other government member decisions.

Executor - The number two position in the alliance, only below the Monarch in authority. He is in charge of military coordination and can fill in for other government position when needed.

Royal Council - Consists of several Lords each in charge of their own department. They can appoint alliance members to fill lower government positions within their department and tasked with keeping their department active.

Lord of Expansion, in charge of the Department of Expansion
Lord of Development, in charge of the Department of Development
Lord of Foreign Affairs, in charge of the Department of Foreign Affairs
[b]
IV. Amendment[/b]

This charter can be amended with approval from the King and 2/3 of the alliance membership.[/center][/quote]

I have some Government positions available still for those interested, send me a PM or let me know otherwise if interested.

Edit: Fixed some typos and minor mistakes. Updated.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='15 June 2010 - 10:00 PM' timestamp='1276664398' post='2339144']
Since I didn't do a separate Declaration of Existence, I'll go ahead and post the charter here.

[/center]

I have Government positions available for those interested and who feel they are capable of carrying out the job well. I'm willing to let those without much government experience possibly fill some, as doing it is the best way to learn and as King I can help out in all areas of the alliance and oversee progress. If your interested in joining but see something in the charter you think needs to be changed, if you're someone that's worth it the charter can still be modified more. So join today!

Edit: Fixed some typos and minor mistakes.
[/quote]
Can I be your MoF? I'm really good at lining up highly lucrative tech exchanges.

[quote name='Smacky' date='16 June 2010 - 03:01 AM' timestamp='1276671673' post='2339225']
Can I be your MoF? I'm really good at lining up highly lucrative tech exchanges.
[/quote]
I am looking to fill the position and could make you MoF if you join before I get someone else wanting to fill it.

[quote name='Methrage' date='16 June 2010 - 12:29 AM' timestamp='1276673337' post='2339247']
I am looking to fill the position and could make you MoF if you join before I get someone else wanting to fill it.
[/quote]
Great, consider the position filled.

[quote name='Smacky' date='16 June 2010 - 03:34 AM' timestamp='1276673672' post='2339251']
Great, consider the position filled.
[/quote]
You must first leave your current alliance and apply for membership at Kerberos Nexus.

[quote name='BloodFury' date='15 June 2010 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1276652325' post='2338941']
Im not concerned about your treaty to RC by the connection to OSA, there are other things that come to mind with this treaty.

Really? Because last time I checked I talk to VanHuek a lot, and we get along quite well. You are the only one that seems to be caught up in his own world. For the record, The RedCoats is not your alliance, it is VanHuek's. Maybe you should learn where your place is in the pecking order of the alliance.
[/quote]

I'm not going to turn this into a debate, I know exactly where my place is, its as the Co-Leader of The Redcoats. You obviously have no idea where yours is, as you've no place in RC at all.

Added BloodFury to my ignore list to prevent this from turning into some idiotic flame war, as that is exactly what he would do.

Edited by Jack Ryan

[quote name='Methrage' date='15 June 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1276648292' post='2338862']
I thought I had the signatures needed and those who needed to be informed already had been, but I'm on IRC to discuss this with you.

Edit: I spoke it over with Ryan and everything has been cleared up. The treaty stays in effect.
[/quote]

Time for celebratory Coca-Cola and Tech Deals!

[quote name='Methrage' date='16 June 2010 - 12:36 AM' timestamp='1276673789' post='2339253']
You must first leave your current alliance and apply for membership at Kerberos Nexus.
[/quote]
Gov members don't need to apply for membership you silly goose, membership is implied with the office.

[quote name='Smacky' date='16 June 2010 - 03:49 AM' timestamp='1276674531' post='2339264']
Gov members don't need to apply for membership you silly goose, membership is implied with the office.
[/quote]
I'm not going to make a member of another alliance hold a position of any authority, you could be a diplomat from the alliance you are a member of and bring the tech from there to me and those I need tech sent to.

[quote name='Methrage' date='16 June 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1276674851' post='2339267']
I'm not going to make a member of another alliance hold a position of any authority, you could be a diplomat from the alliance you are a member of and bring the tech from there to me and those I need tech sent to.
[/quote]
You're not going to find the talent you need within your four member alliance so you need to bring in an outside consultant. That's me. My services are pro bono for the first month, you'll soon come to see them as an indispensable asset.

[quote name='Smacky' date='16 June 2010 - 04:06 AM' timestamp='1276675555' post='2339271']
You're not going to find the talent you need within your four member alliance so you need to bring in an outside consultant. That's me. My services are pro bono for the first month, you'll soon come to see them as an indispensable asset.
[/quote]
What I need now is recruitment. Finding enough single slot tech deals to fill a new members slots isn't hard, if they use it right a brand new nation could be sitting on over $10m cash from single slot tech deals within 2 days, paying almost nothing in bills with no infra. If they continue just paying bills until around 10 tax collections are saved they could spend it all and collect enough taxes to buy the tech for the tech deals when it needs to be sent.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Methrage' date='16 June 2010 - 01:23 AM' timestamp='1276676572' post='2339279']
What I need now is recruitment. Finding enough single slot tech deals to fill a new members slots isn't hard, if they use it right a brand new nation could be sitting on over $10m cash from single slot tech deals within 2 days, paying almost nothing in bills with no infra. If they continue just paying bills until around 10 tax collections are saved they could spend it all and collect enough taxes to buy the tech for the tech deals when it needs to be sent.
[/quote]
While your in depth knowledge of backcollecting is impressive, I'll have to remind you that you are intruding on my department.

[quote name='Jack Ryan' date='16 June 2010 - 03:40 AM' timestamp='1276674003' post='2339256']
I'm not going to turn this into a debate, I know exactly where my place is, its as the Co-Leader of The Redcoats. You obviously have no idea where yours is, as you've no place in RC at all.

Added BloodFury to my ignore list to prevent this from turning into some idiotic flame war, as that is exactly what he would do.
[/quote]

For the record so everyone can read this. He over stepped his boundaries. The RedCoats is not a democratic alliance. VanHuek is the sole power. If he puts his name towards something, then it is a done deal. Jack Ryan does not have the right to come into a thread for a treaty that his leader approved and say "This was not discussed." If VanHuek feels like doing something with The RedCoats he will do it. It his alliance and not Jack Ryan's. I won't let you make VanHuek look bad when he is making an effort to get his alliance to go places.

You left OSA on bad terms, and not only did you leave on bad terms Jack Ryan you continue to make things worse with every action you do.

Methrage is here to have a new start, and VanHuek is here to lead his alliance. Don't make them look bad because you don't realize your alliance isn't a democracy. I honestly wonder how long you will last in this alliance anyway.