Zapata Conference

the Zapatistas

[i]"In this March for Indigenous Dignity, we the Zapatistas have seen a part of the map of the national tragedy that doesn't get on prime time radio or TV.
Any one of those present can argue that that isn't worth anything at all, and that a march was not necessary for people to realize that the Mexico of the downtrodden is great in number and in poverty.
But I do not come to speak to you of indexes of poverty, of constant repression or of deceit.
On this march we the Zapatistas have also seen part of the Mexico of rebels; we have seen them see themselves and see others. This, and nothing else, is dignity. The downtrodden of Mexico, particularly the indigenous, speak to us a history of struggle and resistance which comes from far away and which thrives in the today of every place. Yes, but it is also a history that looks forward."[/i][right]- Subcomandante Marcos,
Zapatista Army of National Liberation[/right]

IN ASSEMBLY,
the delegates of the Assembly of the Community of Chiapas hereby request formal meeting with our neighboring states. That ruled by those calling themselves Californian, Yawoo, and Shadowsage. A conference in peaceful manner to discuss the independence and sovereignty of the impoverished natives of northern Mexico to be better governed and to be held accountable to themselves and to their own autonomy.[right]Signed,
IN ASSEMBLY the 589 DELEGATES of the Chiapaneco Community
[IMG]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100531224324/cybernations/images/thumb/0/03/Chiapas_Shield.png/110px-Chiapas_Shield.png[/img][/right]

OOC: Friendly advice, these players do not RP with their in-game national leaders being the leaders of their RP nations. Yawoo RP's Louisiana, Californian is The Atlantic States (short form Atlantis), and Shadowsage is the Holy American Empire.

Edited by Subtleknifewielder

[quote name='Subtleknifewielder' date='01 June 2010 - 11:24 PM' timestamp='1275463433' post='2320270']
OOC: Friendly advice, these players do not RP with their in-game national leaders being the leaders of their RP nations. Yawoo RP's Louisiana, Californian is The Atlantic States (short form Atlantis), and Shadowsage is the Holy American Empire.
[/quote]

OOC: Ya, Subtle is correct. :P

/[i]whispers[/i] [s]but do you know he has a leader named after himself? yeah[/s] :ph34r:

Ahh, reminds me of the days where I RPed a character named after myself (JEDCJT). :awesome:

Edited by JEDCJT

We of Himynamistan object to talks being made about the disposition of territories in the region of the Mexico that do not involve our representatives. We have interests in seeing to the peaceful development of all of the Mexico. Although we are a new nation, we have a proud heritage and feel that we are prepared to take on the job of regional economic and social development.

Atlantis Minister of Foreign Affairs Lawrence Cannon will host a Mexican Summit in the city of Chihuahua in the Joint Protectorate. Representatives from Louisiana, Himynamistan, and the Holy American Empire are invited, as well as delegations from the Community of Chiapas and the Amerikanisches Reich.

Edited by Californian