Trade Centre Program

Smithy

Looks good,hopefully it catches on. A question,is a nation limited to signing up for just one circle? I think I know the answer :blink: although it would be a handy feature if a nation was auto removed if a circle was completed. Best of luck with it
Edit, Can't seem to find uranium in any black circles,any reason for this?

Edited by Flatzibar

• 1 month later...

[quote name='AndrewHG' date='08 May 2010 - 06:51 AM' timestamp='1273315895' post='2291224']
hmm
Pretty quiet in there last night

Essentially I have a public list of MCXA members seeking Trade Circles http://tinyurl.com/3395x3p I'd like to bulk input it into cn-trading.com

Any opinions?- legal and decent please :awesome:

Thanks
AndrewHG
MCXA
[/quote]
One of the program's strengths is the personal involvement of the user. The Trade Coordinator bureaucracies that have popped up over the last year have removed the ruler from his own trading and generally cause problems because a person is unaware of what's going on with his own nation. Advise those MCXAers who need a circle to sign up and enter one. They won't have to do a thing again until they receive the email notifying them that the circle is filled. If you simply must be in control of trade for your members, then your other option is to create accounts for all of them and add them to circles yourself.

[quote name='Flatzibar' date='10 May 2010 - 07:07 PM' timestamp='1273532847' post='2294063']
Looks good,hopefully it catches on. A question,is a nation limited to signing up for just one circle? I think I know the answer :blink: although it would be a handy feature if a nation was auto removed if a circle was completed. Best of luck with it
Edit, Can't seem to find uranium in any black circles,any reason for this?
[/quote]
A nation can only be in one circle at a time in real life, so, yes, a nation may only sign up for one circle at a time in the program. Nations are not auto-removed from circles once they are completed; the circle is archived. There are currently two pages worth of open Black circles that a nation with uranium can fill.

Real time support is always available from hops or above in #cntc on Coldfront.

Edited by Schattenmann

• 2 months later...

I got the link to the CNTradeCentre Trade Circle from my alliance, Ronin, and it's looking grand to me! A good job, and I thank you!
:wub:
I already submitted a report via the site itself, however I find myself in need to post it here, just in case:
Kwarsh of Fort Repose appears to be non-existent: http://www.cybernations.net/failed_noexist.asp?ID=391119
Onwards and upwards everybody!
B-)

[quote name='Aldente' timestamp='1282973204' post='2433616']
I got the link to the CNTradeCentre Trade Circle from my alliance, Ronin, and it's looking grand to me! A good job, and I thank you!
:wub:
I already submitted a report via the site itself, however I find myself in need to post it here, just in case:
Kwarsh of Fort Repose appears to be non-existent: http://www.cybernations.net/failed_noexist.asp?ID=391119
Onwards and upwards everybody!
B-)
[/quote]

I'm glad you like the system. I'll see about getting your issue taken care of.

I like the system as well in theory(simply because I've yet to find anyone from aqua team to sign up for the circle I'm searching for) and hope it will take off. *nudges more aqua team folks to register* it's simple and easy!

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1282998989' post='2433797']
I'm glad you like the system. I'll see about getting your issue taken care of.
[/quote]
WOW! Issue resolved already! Thanks!
I presume (everyone) is making (some) effort to contact and/or track down people on (your)circles?
:ehm:B-):ehm:

[quote name='Craven' timestamp='1283123565' post='2435094']
I like it, but it'd be nice to have the option of editing your profile as I mistyped my nation id and cannot figure how to change it ;)
[/quote]

Huh.me too,well I pasted it in but for some reason it reset to 0.now my nation can't be linked and I've not found a way to edit it.Gahhhh!

• 2 weeks later...

<sirdeclan> I am slowly finding trades one-by-one.
<Schattenmann> Well, are you registered at cn-trading.com?
<BaronOfBeef[CoJ]> I got one in 3 days there^

[quote name='Craven' timestamp='1283123565' post='2435094']
I like it, but it'd be nice to have the option of editing your profile as I mistyped my nation id and cannot figure how to change it ;)
[/quote]
I don't see anything resembling your nation in the users list. Try re-registering, or contact MrWhite in #cntc

[quote name='Aggra Vader' timestamp='1283393822' post='2438774']
Huh.me too,well I pasted it in but for some reason it reset to 0.now my nation can't be linked and I've not found a way to edit it.Gahhhh!
[/quote]
I can't find anything close to your information in the users searching by nation, ruler, or ID. Try re-registering, or contact MrWhite in #cntc

[quote name='Aldente' timestamp='1283439178' post='2439149']
Um, is there an official "Hey check out ring #(so-and-so) thread?
Do we(can we) post it here? Make a new thread?
Is there maybe something somewhere this Noodlehead missed that was already implemented?
B-):rolleyes:B-)
[/quote]
It's my understanding you can have one active circle in the harbor, I don't see why it would be a problem to post your circle in its own thread, but I'd check first.