The James Barnaby Decree

James Barnaby

The only thing stupider than this idea is the arrogance in naming it after yourself. If I ever throw out a "Lanceman 1972 Decree" on these boards you can sure as hell bet it will be a lot more entertaining and a lot less arrogant than this stupid !@#$. Go wank off or find a hobby, this is just plain dumb.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='03 March 2010 - 11:50 AM' timestamp='1267635295' post='2212695']
I agree with you except with one edit. After we peace out we all declare on Polar.
[/quote]
At which point you'll find yourself sucking up CnG's nukes once more. I see no reason to use the middleman.

[quote name='Worf93' date='04 March 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1267732898' post='2213921']
First, to clear up and misconceptions- let the record reflect that, as a member of an MK Protectorate (Darkstar), I am 100% behind CnG in all their actions; my posts should be read and treated as such.

The war ending in a stalemate does nothing. If both sides declare white peace right here, right now, then both remain somewhat strong- and therefore a danger to each other. [b]In other words, CnG not finishing beating down TOP (or vice versa) means that the latter will simply come back and bite again.[/b] Wars usually end with a shift in power, at varying magnitudes. This one ought to as well.
[/quote]

Are you nuts? That would be [i]great[/i].

[quote name='lanceman1972' date='05 March 2010 - 04:43 PM' timestamp='1267825715' post='2215172']
The only thing stupider than this idea is the arrogance in naming it after yourself. If I ever throw out a "Lanceman 1972 Decree" on these boards you can sure as hell bet it will be a lot more entertaining and a lot less arrogant than this stupid !@#$. Go wank off or find a hobby, this is just plain dumb.
[/quote]
You might want to contact [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=370084"]this nation[/url] in regards to generic Zoloft.