TSO Announcement

keltoi

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='28 February 2010 - 03:47 AM' timestamp='1267347072' post='2208023']
What part of TSO not caring about your opinion don't you understand?
[/quote]
I think you misunderstand him.

Translation: "The only thing I like about TSO is that they're currently getting smashed along with TOP."

[quote name='MaGneT' date='27 February 2010 - 04:53 PM' timestamp='1267307827' post='2206961']
I'll exit the thread for real now. I'm still no fan of TSO, though :P.
[/quote]

That's too bad, because I am [i]definitely [/i]a MaGneT fan.

o/ SOLID

[quote name='Haflinger' date='28 February 2010 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1267370109' post='2208308']
I think you misunderstand him.

Translation: "The only thing I like about TSO is that they're currently getting smashed along with TOP."
[/quote]

No misunderstanding, we just don't care.

[quote name='SunnyInc' date='28 February 2010 - 08:47 AM' timestamp='1267347072' post='2208023']
What part of TSO not caring about your opinion don't you understand?
[/quote]

Yet you cared enough to start this thread and spend the past 16 pages arguing the toss.

[quote]See my middle finger and behold my indifference[/quote]
I see the indifference!!

[quote name='Lord Rune' date='28 February 2010 - 05:18 PM' timestamp='1267374145' post='2208373']
Yet you cared enough to start this thread and spend the past 16 pages arguing the toss.

I see the indifference!!
[/quote]

Nope, we started that thread because it's our birthday, not because we intended to argue anything.

These, "omg you say you don't care yet you responded", argument is a little silly and unneeded. Yes, when people make claims, that are proven to be untrue about us and our heritage, we [b]will correct them[/b].
And when we do that we argue the topic not the person.

(OOC) We judge the post by the post and not by the person writing it. (/OOC) So yeah, it might happen that we respond to someone's arguments although we totally don't care about the character.

Thanks, and have a nice Sunday, I hope next time, we'll have a more productive conversation, and that I can respond on more productive points .

[quote name='watchman' date='28 February 2010 - 09:23 AM' timestamp='1267370808' post='2208319']
That's too bad, because I am [i]definitely [/i]a MaGneT fan.

o/ SOLID
[/quote]
I must say, I love that signature. :wub: