((O))

Lezrahi

[center][IMG]http://i922.photobucket.com/albums/ad63/Lezrahi/Flags/FlagofOO.png[/IMG][/center]

[quote]To: Lezrahi From: JuiceBoxHero Date: 2/21/2010 11:01:47 PM

Subject: Hey man

Message: If you'd like me to leave you alone, just send peace and I'll accept.[/quote]

[quote]To: JuiceBoxHero From: Lezrahi Date: 2/21/2010 11:05:37 PM

Subject: RE: Hey man

[quote]To: Lezrahi From: JuiceBoxHero Date: 2/21/2010 11:06:05 PM

Message: Well you should have checked your inbox before CMing me

You die now[/quote]

[quote]To: JuiceBoxHero From: Lezrahi Date: 2/21/2010 11:09:30 PM

((O)), hence, acknowledges the state of war that now exists between itself and the Goon Order of Oppression Negligence and Sadism.

What ((O)) does [i]not[/i] do here:
[list]
[*]Cast the Goons' alliance as "evil", "ruining", or other such negative connotations.
[*]Plead for mercy.
[/list]

What ((O)) [i]does[/i] do here:
[list]
[*]Measure its own effectiveness in battle.
[*]Find the prospect of engaging the Goons to be a rather interesting prospect.
[*]Mourn the souls of all involved, for none of them shall escape the crushing force of gravity.
[/list]

Note: I know that screenshots are more believable, but I cannot be bothered. The same idea with terms. We are all going to die.

EDIT; Additional notes:

Let it be known that ((O)) takes responsibility for this conflict, having accidentally launched Cruise Missiles before seeing the initial quoted Personal Message above. Though, admittedly, ((O)) desired peace, given that it was busy with two other targets at the time, ((O)) later decided that it had nothing at all better to do. That, and the context of JuiceBoxHero's second PM implies that peace has ceased to be an option, which is entirely acceptable to ((O)).

Blame is not the game, here, and neither are negotiations or peace. Should the Goons become tired of this, however, ((O)) will be happy to accept any and all peace offers. I am not holding my breath, however. That said, I think that we all understand each other.

Edited by Lezrahi

So you just declared on GOONS because one member didn't want to give you peace? Brilliant political move.

edit: I see now that you're a one man AA. Could have fooled me (and did) with all these announcements you made. Still think taking this up in private with someone in GOONS gov would have been a much better idea.

Edited by neneko

[quote name='neneko' date='22 February 2010 - 06:42 AM' timestamp='1266820936' post='2196751']
So you just declared on GOONS because one member didn't want to give you peace? Brilliant political move.

edit: I see now that you're a one man AA. Could have fooled me (and did) with all these announcements you made. Still think taking this up in private with someone in GOONS gov would have been a much better idea.
[/quote]
"Yet what would be the point of that? Let the guy have his time in the Sun, I'm certain he'll enjoy it."