Announcement from Purple Jungle Accords

President Gunn

[center][img]http://img22.imageshack.us/img22/6613/uja2.jpg[/img][IMG]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c256/NAscar8fanga/48435636-1-2.png[/IMG]
[size="7"][b][color="#9932CC"]Purple[/color] [color="#00FF00"]Jungle[/color] Accords Amendment and Changes [/b][/size]
[/center]

Because of our increasingly loving of each other we have decided to add an Amendment to the [b][color="#9932CC"]Purple[/color] [color="#00FF00"]Jungle[/color] Accords[/b].

[b]Amendment 1[/b]
[quote] In the event that any treaties interfere with the Defense or if need be Aggression of the [b][color="#9932CC"]Purple[/color] [color="#00FF00"]Jungle[/color] Accords[/b] the other treaty will be considered null for this instance. This treaty may supercede any other treaty that Purple Unity or UJA has.[/quote]

Also the Termination Clause will be changed from
[quote]Article VIII - Termination
If either signatory wishes to withdraw from this treaty for any reason, they must inform the other 72 hours in advance where the treaty shall still remain active until the closure of the aforementioned period.[/quote]

to

[quote]Article VIII - Termination
If either signatory wishes to withdraw from this treaty for any reason, they must inform the other in advance of there intent to withdraw and then the treaty shall still remain active until the closure of the current round.[/quote]

Making the full [b][color="#9932CC"]Purple[/color] [color="#00FF00"]Jungle[/color] Accords[/b] as follows

[spoiler][center][b][size="6"]The[color="#800080"] Purple[/color] [color="#008000"]Jungle[/color] Accords[/size][/b][/center]
[quote]The Purple Jungle Accords
PU-UJA MDAP

Article I - Sovereignty
Both signatories shall retain their sovereignty and shall not take any action, directly or indirectly, that would threaten the sovereignty of the other signatory.

Article II - Non-aggression
Both signatories pledge to refrain from any attacks upon the other, be it directly or indirectly. Both signatories shall not condone any acts of aggression toward the other nor use sanctions upon the other. Both signatories also pledge that diplomacy shall be the first action taken in any incident.

Article III - Mutual Defense
An act of war upon one signatory is to be considered an act of war upon the other and will be responded to with all available force.

Article IV - Mutual Aggression
If a signatory wishes to pursue a offensive war and a request for assistance has been sent to the other signatory, then the respective signatory is required to provide assistance in any way they can, be it militarily or otherwise.

Article V - Civility
Both signatories and its respective members shall remain civil to the other in any public area and any disagreements shall be solved through private channels.

Article VI - Communication
Both signatories shall remain in constant communication, either through forums or other forms of contact.

Article VII - Espionage
Neither signatory shall engage in any acts of espionage or conduct any acts malicious in nature toward the other signatory, including but not limited to condoning acts of aggression upon the other and aiding an enemy. If any information is found that concerns either signatory, the other shall provide said information immediately and without delays.

Article VIII - Termination
If either signatory wishes to withdraw from this treaty for any reason, they must inform the other in advance of there intent to withdraw and then the treaty shall still remain active until the closure of the current round.

Amendment I
In the event that any treaties interfere with the Defense or if need be Aggression of the [b][color="#9932CC"]Purple[/color] [color="#00FF00"]Jungle[/color] Accords[/b] the other treaty will be considered null for this instance. This treaty may supercede any other treaty that Purple Unity or UJA has.

/s/

For UJA:

[i]CodyHaner, Speaker of the [color="#008000"][b]UJA[/b][/color][/i]

For Purple Unity TE:

[i]Thom98 (The Old Guy Down the Road) President [color="#800080"][b]Purple Unity[/b][/color]
Nascar8fanga of Acturea, Director of Foreign Affairs of [color="#800080"][b]Purple Unity[/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]TE[/b][/color][/i][/quote] [/spoiler]

[center][b][size="6"] Declaration of War by UJA
Recognition of War by Purple Unity[/size][/b][/center]

UJA recognizes the attack on itself by The Society per Article III of the [b][color="#9932CC"]Purple[/color] [color="#00FF00"]Jungle[/color] Accords[/b].
[quote]Article III - Mutual Defense
An act of war upon one signatory is to be considered an act of war upon the other and will be responded to with all available force.[/quote]

And therefore declares war upon The Society.

UJA also recognizes the attacks of espionage of Légalement Coupable on Purple Unity and there for declares war on LC per Article III of the [b][color="#9932CC"]Purple[/color] [color="#00FF00"]Jungle[/color] Accords[/b].

Purple Unity recognizes the Declaration of War by The Society against Purple Unity and offers this quote of a song to help them understand how we feel.
[i]
[center][quote]Now The dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind, nows your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in

I Will Not Bow, I Will Not Break
I Will shut the world away
I will not fall, I will not fade
I will take your breath away

Fall!

Watch the end from dying eyes, now the dark is taking over
Show me where forever dies
Take the fall and run to heaven
All is lost again but I'm not giving in

I will not bow, I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will take your breath away[/quote][/center][/i]*

Signed for the [b][color="#9932CC"]Purple[/color] [color="#00FF00"]Jungle[/color] Accords[/b]
/s/

For UJA:

[i]CodyHaner, Speaker of [color="#008000"][b]UJA[/b][/color][/i]

For Purple Unity TE:

[i]Thom98 (The Old Guy Down the Road) President [color="#800080"][b]Purple Unity[/b][/color]
Nascar8fanga of Acturea, Director of Foreign Affairs of [color="#800080"][b]Purple Unity[/b][/color] [color="#FF0000"][b]TE[/b][/color][/i]

*I will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin

alright but UJA is practically dead, honestly i will be surprised if you can get 2 attacks out...

anyways try to have fun?

o/ TS
o/ LC
o/ Treaty partners :D

[quote]Now The dark begins to rise, save your breath it's far from over
Leave the lost and dead behind, nows your chance to run for cover
I don't want to change the world, I just want to leave it colder
Light the fuse and burn it up, take the path that leads to nowhere
All is lost again, but I'm not giving in

I Will Not Bow, I Will Not Break
I Will shut the world away
I will take your breath away

Fall!

Watch the end from dying eyes, now the dark is taking over
Show me where forever dies
Take the fall and run to heaven
All is lost again but I'm not giving in

I will not bow, I will not break
I will shut the world away
I will take your breath away[/quote]

this would only apply if you had at least one war against us out <_<

Edited by ADude

[quote name='President Gunn' date='18 February 2010 - 01:49 AM' timestamp='1266475743' post='2189124']
that was Purple Unity lol and there shall be :)
PS there with us in spirit!!!
[/quote]

well i guess i can't read :lol1:

it's the thought that counts, my nation needs all the emotional support it can get, my people are running wild in the street, naked. Then someone had to go and ruin it by tossing a nuke on those poor free spirited souls.

[quote name='Thom98' date='18 February 2010 - 02:45 AM' timestamp='1266479156' post='2189254']
it's the thought that counts, my nation needs all the emotional support it can get, my people are running wild in the street, naked. Then someone had to go and ruin it by tossing a nuke on those poor free spirited souls.
[/quote]

oh a little bit of radiation won't hurt your people :P

[quote name='Thom98' date='18 February 2010 - 02:45 AM' timestamp='1266479156' post='2189254']
[/quote]

Hmmm green naked people running in the street, don't sound so bad. But I could be wrong.. :P