Announcement from Purple Unity

President Gunn

[quote name='marcus the great' date='15 February 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1266282453' post='2183802']
you sir are highly mistaken, don't worry. PU will lose this war.
[/quote]

Oh please you make me laugh. Ask SOS I don't give up, they basically ZIed me but I rerolled and came back. We will surrender over my dead body. SO basically I'm waiting for you mean ole' friends :)

[quote name='marcus the great' date='15 February 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1266282453' post='2183802']
you sir are highly mistaken, don't worry. PU will lose this war.
[/quote]

Only way we will not win is if you have to run crying for help, this could not be a more even battle, at least it was when you asked for it to start.

[quote name='Thom98' date='16 February 2010 - 12:07 AM' timestamp='1266296844' post='2184661']
If fact yes you did, when you first claimed I was a spy for you, them admitted having spies within our AA.
[/quote]
lol @ your comment thom, you know that's not the reason you Declared. Anyways If I did do "Spies" Which i don't because that usually leads to bad !@#$ happening then why would I spy PU seriously you think PU is worth that much. LOL. Seriously spais in TE is fail. And yes YOU are a spai in PU just admit it.

Edited by marcus the great

[quote name='President Gunn' date='16 February 2010 - 12:21 AM' timestamp='1266297713' post='2184755']
Marcus you have told me in several rounds you had spies in PU and other AAs so you like spying :)
[/quote]
OMG lol, not this again. Well ok you're free to believe. anyways the countdown starts. to what I don't know.

[quote name='President Gunn' date='16 February 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1266298435' post='2184814']
when you know stuff only our AA should know, i know your not lieing about the spies. And till we "go to hell and die"? im waiting ;)
[/quote]
I already told you nothing is happening, what you waiting for?

[quote name='President Gunn' date='15 February 2010 - 11:27 PM' timestamp='1266294450' post='2184451']
Oh please you make me laugh. Ask SOS I don't give up, they basically ZIed me but I rerolled and came back. We will surrender over my dead body. SO basically I'm waiting for you mean ole' friends :)
[/quote]
Can I ZI you next? :D

[quote name='marcus the great' date='16 February 2010 - 12:19 AM' timestamp='1266297590' post='2184747']
lol @ your comment thom, you know that's not the reason you Declared. Anyways If I did do "Spies" Which i don't because that usually leads to bad !@#$ happening then why would I spy PU seriously you think PU is worth that much. LOL. Seriously spais in TE is fail. And yes YOU are a spai in PU just admit it.
[/quote]
Why on Earth would he spy on PU? For who? :huh: Seriously, it's easier to see when you don't have a blindfold on.

Ahhh yes, what a surprise, Mucus the Gape, can not fight a war on her own and it was a total surprise that TS falls in with you, I never saw that coming. It's kinda sad tho, Adude just doesn't seem like a puppet but yet you can slobber on his strings and he falls right in line with you. What a shame, one day he just may see what a fool that makes him out to be in the rest of Steve.

[quote name='Thom98' date='16 February 2010 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1266343706' post='2185790']
Ahhh yes, what a surprise, Mucus the Gape, can not fight a war on her own and it was a total surprise that TS falls in with you, I never saw that coming. It's kinda sad tho, Adude just doesn't seem like a puppet but yet you can slobber on his strings and he falls right in line with you. What a shame, one day he just may see what a fool that makes him out to be in the rest of Steve.
[/quote]

No Thom98, you're confused epicly.
If this was a fair fight ADude wouldn't be here.
Hell he didn't even update blitz, so shut up and fight.
And I have stated to you several times ADude and I WILL ALWAYS have each others backs in unfair fights "Whoever, Whenever, We Roll".

Edited by marcus the great

[quote name='Thom98' date='16 February 2010 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1266343706' post='2185790']
[/quote]

heh its an MDP so get over it..

also to everyone else just STFU and fight.

[quote name='ADude' date='16 February 2010 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1266350601' post='2186008']
heh its an MDP so get over it..

also to everyone else just STFU and fight.
[/quote]

NO, I am quite mad. I did not get declared on by TS and until I do I will complain!