A new way to look at this war

Shadow Khan

This is the most complicated war I have ever seen.

but once the dust settles there will be a totally new political paradigm on Planet Bob, what it can be will be anyone's guess, but the winners will get to define the politics of the post war era.

[quote name='Prime minister Johns' date='31 January 2010 - 01:50 AM' timestamp='1264920617' post='2146975']
This is the most complicated war I have ever seen.

but once the dust settles there will be a totally new political paradigm on Planet Bob, what it can be will be anyone's guess, but the winners will get to define the politics of the post war era.
[/quote]

Or it will just be more of the same, kinda like how right now is just more of the same from a year or two ago. Try again.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='30 January 2010 - 10:28 PM' timestamp='1264883283' post='2145407']
I wonder how many people have initiated Gather Intel spy ops and then gone " !@#$, why'd I waste my money to find out he has 2x as much as I do?"
[/quote]

I'm sure there are plenty of those. I would've taken a nuke, just to see the looks on their faces. (that goes for any side of the war).
Rogue, or not rogue, planet Bob isn't as boring as before, i couldn't have stood another round of e-lawyers like in the TPF war.