Finding trades

GabeG

I know I have a strong trade. I have one trad that has been running for over 700 days. It must be cause of Maroon, cause when I was red they just never stopped. I am using the trade finder and I am not even using up one page. Why did my alliance go to Maroon?

I agree that it seems to be getting harder and harder. With the trend towards trade circles, most everyone is already in a stable trade circle so it's hard to get their interest.

That said, I have had trouble a couple times, but usually I find someone pretty quickly with a mass message sent out to everyone in maroon that has my desired resources (with some added benefit to capture their attention). I have thankfully only had to search once in the last 9 months or so though.

I was able to pull together a maroon trade circle within 5 days, form start to the final trades being accepted. if you have the patience, creating a trade circle really increases incentive for people to trade with you, plus, as a leader of a circle, you don't have to worry about being kicked out :-p