WAPA DoW

andymac64

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@lonewolfe2015: If showing you the error of your statement about moaning being wrong is attacking you.....well i'm speachless :blink:

Almost all of your posts in this topic have been whiny.

No trap but your alliance are not interested in peace so the meatgrinder continues.

Respect for fighting on.

Thought I'd post that twice!

Edited by andymac64

Everyone will find a way to complain when they are caught with their pants down and in a precarious situation. But this war seems to be the most even of any. The OP-TPF war has become fairly even, perhaps in favor of TPF with its allies but I've yet to check the exact numbers on any war.

Not sure how you could be upset about the odds you're facing CTA, this is one of the more tame ones in TE History.

Eh, I don't think we're upset. A bit annoyed maybe. But it's TE, so c'est la vie.

No trap but your alliance are not interested in peace so the meatgrinder continues.

Respect for fighting on.

Indeed, we arent interested in your peace after a blitz and one update later finish to a war, if you wanted a quick and easy tech raid without taking much damage, which what your quick peace offer suggested then im afraid you attacked the wrong alliance :P

It was two updates but who is counting.

I offered white peace as more than 50% of your alliance is already in anarchy you don't want it, fine.

Don't say I didn't ask.

Indeed, we arent interested in your peace after a blitz and one update later finish to a war, if you wanted a quick and easy tech raid without taking much damage, which what your quick peace offer suggested then im afraid you attacked the wrong alliance :P

He gave you a chance to peace because you guys are not doing that well in the war... Just like I gave ODN a chance to peace out but they don't care much for their members.

I am delighted to see so many people caring for our well. Therefore it should be perfectly fine with us, but i am just a hard hit member of cta and speak only for myself..., if WAPA and the Kiwis accompany us on our way a while, whereever it may lead us all.

He gave you a chance to peace because you guys are not doing that well in the war... Just like I gave ODN a chance to peace out but they don't care much for their members.

Well it does depend on your personal perspective on what is good or bad for the membership, if my choice was a right or wrong decision its upto CTA alone to decide and so far I have not recieved one complaint in the handfuls of support.

Which is fine. This is TE. Are we here to fight are we not?

I offered peace in case you wanted it, you said you want to fight, lets get on with it.

Edited by andymac64

This has to be the biggest TE dissapointment ever. I expected so much more from CT.

I'm the same. They have lost so much it's not funny anymore. I don't understand why they never took up the offer of peace.

The war the tigers went extinct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm the same. They have lost so much it's not funny anymore. I don't understand why they never took up the offer of peace.

The war the tigers went extinct!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, 3/4 of our alliance is stronger than all of theirs, and probably over a quarter of us can't attack any of them.

If your bored shut up complaining and start another war, simple

True though i guess there's some satisfaction in stabbing dead bodies.