WAPA DoW

andymac64

I guess I assumed we were off your christmas card list as you alliance (yourself included) has been ignoring me since day one.

My only other choice in this day of fun was to hit somebody allied to one of our allies.

Rock and a hard place.

Edited by andymac64

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is disappointing to say the least. An alliance we've had a long time affiliation with hitting our ally. Not impressed.

then you should choose your allies more carefully.

What r u doing out of the pub anyway?

Nothing wrong with the DoE, unless your bringing grudges from the other world then i can see where your coming from.

Never a grudge from WAPA butchers apron boy.

We like kickin the !@#$%'s arse though.

What to remember is we are Scottish and don't suffer a fool gladly.

Never been invaded, $%&@ sake the romans built a wall and don't mention the vikings. The only way they were allowed in was to rape and pillage. All they needed to do was ask and the lassies would have lay down.

Suicide bombers don't like here either. One attempt and what happend????? They got their heids kicked in at the airport for being so silly To disrupt the holidays.

We are like icecream. Often licked but never beaten :P

I love Sundays and morgans and coke.

YNTTK

Jeez, are my lot ever out the pub?

Big fight to put the fun back into TE, no big blocks out to win.

My choice for WAPA was a Rock and a Hard Place. The other choice was to fight down which I wasn't going to do. This is a pretty even fight and its TE.

My choice for WAPA was a Rock and a Hard Place. The other choice was to fight down which I wasn't going to do. This is a pretty even fight and its TE.

It would of been more "even" in regards to total NS, if the "famed" WAPA warriors didnt come in with a "friend" but you have to do what you have to do to take down the ebil tigers :awesome:

I guess I assumed we were off your christmas card list as you alliance (yourself included) has been ignoring me since day one.

We spoke about that the other day, you're fully aware I'm not in charge or even remotely active this round.

What r u doing out of the pub anyway?

I had close to three gallons of lager yesterday, I feel rough today. :D

It would of been more "even" in regards to total NS, if the "famed" WAPA warriors didnt come in with a "friend" but you have to do what you have to do to take down the ebil tigers :awesome:

Don't let facts get in the way of a good moan.

With the addition of our friends we outnumber you by a massive 2, never mind that they want to fight on two fronts.

As for NS, what about money reserves, you guys win that bit hands down.

Care to tell me how I could have picked a more even fight?

Edited by andymac64

We spoke about that the other day, you're fully aware I'm not in charge or even remotely active this round.

Aye, I know but that also applies to however else I spoke to as well.

Don't let facts get in the way of a good moan.

With the addition of our friends we outnumber you by a massive 2, never mind that they want to fight on two fronts.

Care to tell me how I could have picked a more even fight?

Please tell me another joke.... moaning :lol1:

We have 51 members in my eyes the rest are ghosts, also I dont really care if you out numbered us 10 to 1 or got another couple of small alliances to help you, so please stop the propaganda rubbish.

I'm supposed to understand your membership? :lol1:

Roughly everyone has the same % of ghosts and inactives.

And propaganda about what?

Edited by andymac64

I'm supposed to understand your membership? :lol1:

Roughly everyone has the same % of ghosts and inactives.

Of course not, same as you saying CTA has massive warchests.

Just old propaganda is exactly that old

So dont try and paint it as we declared because it was an "even war" so we have honour, as you and I both know the real reason B-)

Edit: anyway enough chit chat to the battlefield, your more than welcome to contact me at anytime requesting peace although that may be sometime as us tigers know of WAPA's extreme dislike for their brothers and sisters in the other world. :lol1:

Edited by the rebel

what i find funny, is im in 3 wars, all 3 are bigger then me, and yet they still cant anarchy lil ol ddog.

So dont try and paint it as we declared because it was an "even war" so we have honour, as you and I both know the real reason B-)

Edit: anyway enough chit chat to the battlefield, your more than welcome to contact me at anytime requesting peace although that may be sometime as us tigers know of WAPA's extreme dislike for their brothers and sisters in the other world. :lol1:

I will stand by the claim that it is a reasonabley fair fight. All I can look at is the number of nations, the alliance score and a view about hoe experienced they are.

As for the other bit, I have no idea. Joined CN long after these events occured and joined WAPA way after that. My two choices in this 'war to bring the fun back' were you lot and an alliance not in the top 14, hence you.

I will stand by the claim that it is a reasonabley fair fight. All I can look at is the number of nations, the alliance score and a view about hoe experienced they are.

As for the other bit, I have no idea. Joined CN long after these events occured and joined WAPA way after that. My two choices in this 'war to bring the fun back' were you lot and an alliance not in the top 10 and allied to our allies, hence you.

Everyone will find a way to complain when they are caught with their pants down and in a precarious situation. But this war seems to be the most even of any. The OP-TPF war has become fairly even, perhaps in favor of TPF with its allies but I've yet to check the exact numbers on any war.

Not sure how you could be upset about the odds you're facing CTA, this is one of the more tame ones in TE History.

Not sure how you could be upset about the odds you're facing CTA, this is one of the more tame ones in TE History.

Upset? well i'm not suprised you would reply lonewolfe your either selective reading or not reading at all, for you would of seen one of my replies stating i couldnt care less if the odds were 10 to 1.

We arent one of those many cry baby alliances that are in this world so save your trolling for them.

Upset? well i'm not suprised you would reply lonewolfe your either selective reading or not reading at all, for you would of seen one of my replies stating i couldnt care less if the odds were 10 to 1.

We arent one of those many cry baby alliances that are in this world so save your trolling for them.

I must be deaf dumb and blind too, but it sure seems like some whining going on when someone complains they brought a friend to the fight...

I think you just don't stick to a consistent opinion on things very well.

I must be deaf dumb and blind too, but it sure seems like some whining going on when someone complains they brought a friend to the fight...

I think you just don't stick to a consistent opinion on things very well.

Selective yet again :awesome:

Now the only time i mentioned wapa bringing a friend was here:

That is laughing at them bringing a "friend"

Please refain from posting if your going to continue failing to twist my words

Forget it man... just because I post something saying I see no reason to be upset over this you instantly attack me over it, including I referenced another war when my post was nothing more than something describing it's no big deal.

TE seriously has lost it's flare... I almost miss the days when Tiberius and I went head to head compared to this melodramatic craphole we see here.