You will never believe this: Gov updates :D

In recent days The Order of Justice has had it's fair share of ups and downs. I am glad to say that our Up's are now a little more abundant then our downs. The Order Of Justice has effectively been able to rid ourselves from those who pose a threat to our alliance, doing so we have secured ourselves a steady foundation in which we can now build on. In order to keep things going to our advantage, we of course must be able to have an efficent team of workers, and officials, that can keep Justice going, and our Alliance afloat. Laddies and Dogs :) I am proud to announce the Government of The Order of Justice.

For Fun. I wanted to be a little creative and silly :D so I decided to choose a character that I know to post as a profile face for each of our government members :)

HAIL!!! AND LONG LIVE JUSTICE!!!

814ab1da6bcacb585229e29c81ea9b13.jpg Red Ranger as ADude-Emperor

l

44737d0d8d0d905087667e72a134b1b8.jpg Hitsugaya as Hitsugaya-Regent of (IA) Internal Affairs

acfa2ae7e2be82c4fe60bdfca198eeb0.jpg Death Note's L as Ginko-Regent of (EA) External Affairs

a4cb2782bfa2179c1f288cba834e02c6.jpg Jacob Black as VincentV27-Justice of Internal Affairs

l_3a3b60bb891c1c1b6947766e10406a61.jpg Random sluty looking Asian Anime Character as codeXveronica-Justice Of Recruitment

98235062b0921acf0f8f1508c2a298eb.jpg Little Emo dude as Syan Wilmont-Justice of Propaganda

9ee79fa18cc7d9bacea92197cd1e4016.jpg A picture of a picture of a guy named Isaac Matthew as Isaac Matthew-Justice of Defense

42n9y.gifObama and other rappers making it rain as George von Hamburg-Justice of Finance

Anyways guys please give us your support :) by dropping by on IRC #Jusitce, and you can also come by our forums Justice for maybe a diplomat mask :) Thanks and glory to JUSITICE, and NV :)

Thank YOU. ;)

This is a cool announcement, even if I haven't heard of you before. :P

Thanks :) like I said for those who has not heard of us, firstly do not believe everything you have heard because there was an alliance with this same AA who was not a very happy camper in the world of CN :) secondly like I said please stop buy for milk and cookies we have plenty to go around.

I will never would have ever believed this would have been believed.

I don't get it. D:

lolz :D I just said that to make sure people read it... in these days in time the only way your posts get read is if they have DoW on them :) Sorry for tricking you :) milk and cookies though at Justice :D

hmmm i am guessing that Red Ranger is good???

anyways

o/ OoJ

o/ NV ( for protecting us)

lolz... yes you are awesome ADude... also everyone else... you guys dont know us very well as an alliance... but we do have a very nice and well rounded group of people here at Justice :) so of course this would be a wee bit more humerous if you guys knew all of our members but please get the chance to do so #Justice :D we have HOPS to be given :D