Official REsponse

Believland

Because of the fact that it's so very unoriginal. At best, it's primitive botes

Just because it isn't original doesn't mean it isn't botes, in fact we don't claim it is original. We just feel it is important for us to clarify our policies in a public forum. I find your response to be very unbotes.

Because of the fact that it's so very unoriginal.

Good to see such an original REsponse to an "unoriginal" announcement. :rolleyes:

Edited by Thomasjtx

I had claimed boats while in MHA. They only have boats... but boats have nothing to do with this.

LB, I find you very un botes please be gone

The OP announcement lacks boats. Boats have everything to do with this.

Edited by kulomascovia

:facepalm: Enough. BEazy speaks for himself when he states 'official' response to OP's position. Unless there was some prior policy change in which RE supports starting unnecessary threads bashing another alliance because they are so un'botes'.

Beazy........I'll see you in my office

:facepalm: Enough. BEazy speaks for himself when he states 'official' response to OP's position. Unl:ess there was some prior policy change in which RE supports starting unnecessary threads bashing another alliance because they are so un'botes'.

Beazy........I'll see you in my office

Enough! Lysander I will see you in my office asap. You best not be late

Is BEazy actually a member of the Roman Empire? When I look up the nation RedRum, the alliance affiliation is None. On the profile, the AA is The Church of Steve.

Is BEazy actually a member of the Roman Empire? When I look up the nation RedRum, the alliance affiliation is None. On the profile, the AA is The Church of Steve.

Ah thank you my friend,

I have forgot to update my profile. Also The Church of Steve is a Church dedicated to the learning and foundation of Steve. The Saint Tiberius can tell you more if he pleases

Yeah. He is a member, but that doesn't mean he actually does anything. He kindof made a throne out of wooden blocks and calls himself the official voice of the Empire. We tolerate it.....for now. But don't take anything officially unless it comes from an RE official. Like me ;)

Yeah. He is a member, but that doesn't mean he actually does anything. He kindof made a throne out of wooden blocks and calls himself the official voice of the Empire. We tolerate it.....for now. But don't take anything officially unless it comes from an RE official. Like me ;)

Who said you were the official? You're not even in the DoE... Trying to take credit is not botes

QUOTE (Lysander @ Dec 23 2009, 02:30 PM)

Why is my name not on the list?

o/ RE!!! We come to Blue

It's because I don't like you

uh huh.

Just to clarify things here. I AM an official in the Roman Government. If anyone wants evidence of this I will be happy to provide it. (I also have seniority of Rank and age over BEazy ;) )

anyway, everybody is botes.

Edited by Lysander