A Copy paste statement of Respect for every alliance

Hymenbreach

I did this for the Legion and for Quantum. Now I am not one to blow my own trumpet* but I thought it was good enough that others should consider using it for their alliances. All the below should come naturally, but sometimes people need to be reminded.

"I, the undersigned, pledge to respect my fellow [alliance] compatriots. I will remember that they are my brother or my sister and have feelings that are equal in temper to mine.

I will value their opinion as being as valid as mine. If I have to dispute what they say, I will remember to argue to determine the truth of the situation and not to dismantle my opponent.

I pledge to attack the decision or the argument but not lay a word upon my opponent, for they are my brother and my sister.

I will forge my words with care for they are my character upon the page.

I will understand that my opinion may occasionally be incorrect and will recognize that fact with dignity and restraint.

I will understand that different members of [your alliance] have different responsibilities and will accept that they work for the betterment of the Alliance has a whole, regardless of how I view their decisions.

I will understand that for the security of the Alliance that fellow members may not be able to give us the full facts of any event at the time of its occurrence. I understand that my fellow members should be told as soon as is safe for the Alliance.

I will give full voice to my opinions, but understand that my opinion may not be the one that is acted upon.

I will respect [your alliance] by respecting those who make up [your alliance], from those with one day's experience to those who hold the reins of the wild horse.

I pledge to all this, and to all this [your alliance]."

*i am one to blow my own trumpet.