The path to chaos

HHAYD

When one of the snipers checked inside the helicopter, the man was grabbed by Dimitri Petrenko, who dragged him in and put a bullet through his brain. Whatever reinforcements that come, better come now, as he has now alerted the sniper team.

"Screw with our plans, nade him!" the commander yelled as some of snipers threw grenades into the wreaked helicopters while backpedaling. Other snipers had their sniper rifles out and ready to kill anyone who attempted to flee from the helicopter.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dimitri saw the grenade enter the destroyed helicopter cabin, despite his best efforts to escape the blast, he could not escape in time as the grenade exploded, killing Dimitri and destroying the estblished Yuktobanian government once and for all.

The Yuktobanian military finally arrived in the outskirts of the now occupied Cruik Fortress, artillery positions were set up while columns of tanks moved in to recapture the fortress.

This will be the Yuke military's last stand.

Dimitri saw the grenade enter the destroyed helicopter cabin, despite his best efforts to escape the blast, he could not escape in time as the grenade exploded, killing Dimitri and destroying the estblished Yuktobanian government once and for all.

The Yuktobanian military finally arrived in the outskirts of the now occupied Cruik Fortress, artillery positions were set up while columns of tanks moved in to recapture the fortress.

This will be the Yuke military's last stand.

The snipers went back to check who they just grenade blasted, but couldn't identify who it was. "Oh well, probably one of those darn stubborn Yuktobania people." the commander said and then turned on his radio saying, "Tango down, what's next?"

"We got craploads of enemies marching straight toward us, get back to your firing positions now!" was the reply.

----------------------------------------------

Radio conversation between the bomber jets:

"Oh look, they came to say hi to us!"

"Lets return the favor, it's polite to say nice to meet you with bombs, correct?"

--------------------------------------------------

The Yuktobania military had to pass through a field of automatic turrets, land mines, and survive the armor piercing shell sniping from the Demolisher tanks. The snipers fired at as many enemy soldiers as possible while the soldiers moved into defensive positions behind the ruined fort's walls since all of the buildings in the fort was reduced to piles of rubble. The rest of the tanks were stationed in the gaps of the fort's walls.

And the GLS air force was already taking off from the airport close to the Arctic ocean...

Edited by HHAYD

auscrest.gif

Royal Proclamation of Her Majesty Hannah I, Queen of Australia

Yuktobania has ever and always been an ally of both the people of Promised Land and the Hanseatic Commonwealth. Therefore, we consider them a strong ally of the Queendom. This war has just been brought to my attention by the Grand Duke and it could not come at a quick enough time. As such, the Great Lakes State has one chance to withdraw all forces from the Asian Continent and pay Yuktobania reparations, double for anything that this war has initially cost the Yuktobanian forces. There will not be a second chance, you will be destroyed in full and we will seek consequences for your actions on the North American continent as well. Do not make this a war that you will regret for the rest of your country's existence. Back off now, pay Yuktobania and be done with it. The next move will be the death of your soldiers, do not make us come to this. We would rather not make a nation of widows.

auscrest.gif

Royal Proclamation of Her Majesty Hannah I, Queen of Australia

Yuktobania has ever and always been an ally of both the people of Promised Land and the Hanseatic Commonwealth. Therefore, we consider them a strong ally of the Queendom. This war has just been brought to my attention by the Grand Duke and it could not come at a quick enough time. As such, the Great Lakes State has one chance to withdraw all forces from the Asian Continent and pay Yuktobania reparations, double for anything that this war has initially cost the Yuktobanian forces. There will not be a second chance, you will be destroyed in full and we will seek consequences for your actions on the North American continent as well. Do not make this a war that you will regret for the rest of your country's existence. Back off now, pay Yuktobania and be done with it. The next move will be the death of your soldiers, do not make us come to this. We would rather not make a nation of widows.

Read these two, I don't feel like repeating what I just said a while ago...

We will, after you let us send a spy to your nation, attempt to steal your military and research files, rack up $10 billion worth of damages, kill and injure a double digit amount of people, attempt to assassinate your nation's leader, sink some your civilian cargo ships that were in the international waters, deny everything, refuse arrest or reparation, claim every last bit of evidence you present to us as a lie, taunt you, and then declare war on you.

Now you see why we attempting to arrest Dimitri Petrenko, Yuktobania's rouge Prime Minister?

It doesn't matter if Dimitri Petrenko's spy or Catherine's rouge bodyguards got past our security system, it only matters that Dimitri Petrenko committed repeated acts of war and refused arrest and reparation. Plus, he even declared war on us. What, you think we are going to sit on our -bleep- and wait for them to attack us?

Your such as good influence on your citizens. I guess crime does pay.

You want to support international criminals, then I understand why you want to attack us.

Edited by HHAYD

You want to support international criminals, then I understand why you want to attack us.

"After reviewing the news sources between your President Roger, who I find to lack any skills of diplomatic prowess whatsoever, and the current Yuktobanian Prime Minister, who also seems to lack general knowledge of the working world. There is no reason for a massive military invasion by the Great Lakes State, this entire situation should have been handled by the international community to remove Mr. Petrenko from power. However, the Great Lakes State has gone entirely overboard with this 'war' over a simple $10 Billion, which in all due respect is chump change for most world economies. While we will take back the demand for reparations, you have no right to be in Asia without international cooperation and as such, this entire operation will be taken by Yuktobanian allies as the Great Lakes State's intentions besides removal of Mr. Petrenko are unclear.

We have no love for what they have done, and the cost of damages done to your nation will be paid from Mr. Petrenko's estate and the difference made by the Yuktobanian government. However, such an invasion brings unnecessary destruction, waste, fear, and strife to the people of Yuktobania and Australia will not stand for such an invasion of our ally. Once again, in a matter of clarification, we ask that the Great Lake State military withdraw completely from Yuktobanian shores and allow Australian soldiers to handle the reinstatement of the true Yuktobanian government. This is an unfortunate scenario, but both sides did nothing much escalate this situation to a place it didn't need to go to."

Petrenko will be handled by us and will be given to the Great Lakes State for prosecution, but we ask that you withdraw your military, so as to not to further this international incident."

I had just ordered our invasion force to begin withdrawing as fast as possible, but they reported back saying that they are being attacked by the entire Yuktobania military at full force. Worse, we lost all communication with their government or they are simply ignoring us. Could you contact their government and try to get them to allow us to withdraw?

Edited by HHAYD

We honestly hope that both parties can attempt talks at a table once more so that peace may end without more bloodshed. We understand that this have wronged the people of the Great Lakes, but preemptive attempt to attack them and mobilizing would not have helped the situation. Hoepfully you can attempt to talk this through with mediation involved.

OOC: Um, I think peace talks are out of the table, as recent terror attacks have pretty much destroyed the National Government, (which is all a part of my new years plan, like a reroll, only I still keep my land.

IC: Despite everything the Yuke Forces put through, the Yuktobanian Army was signifcantly curb-stomped by the superior GLS forces.

After 10 minutes of fighting, the Yuke Army, now reduced to about 10% of their pre battle level, surrendered to the GLS forces, the war was now officially over.

OOC: Um, I think peace talks are out of the table, as recent terror attacks have pretty much destroyed the National Government, (which is all a part of my new years plan, like a reroll, only I still keep my land.

IC: Despite everything the Yuke Forces put through, the Yuktobanian Army was signifcantly curb-stomped by the superior GLS forces.

After 10 minutes of fighting, the Yuke Army, now reduced to about 10% of their pre battle level, surrendered to the GLS forces, the war was now officially over.

OOC: But I wanted moar action... :mellow:

-------------------------------------------

IC: "What should we do?" Major Thomson asked General Gram as he turned on a megaphone.

"All of you may return home after you had dropped all of your weapons and ammo for them except for pistols, you may still use your vehicles except for tanks. Any injured soldiers will receive medical attention." General Gram announced.

The GLS soldiers cheered, however, they fell silent when General Gram ordered, "All of you silence! No one deserves to be insulted after being defeated."

Edited by HHAYD

OOC: I had to end it, due to losing motivation to continue the war, I guess getting curb-stomped will do that to you.

IC: All of the Yuke soldiers surrendered their rifles and other various arms before marching into Cinigrad in shame.

With Dimitri dead, Catherine Reznov was the only survivor of the old federal government. If she dies, it would mean the fall of Yuktobania to anarchy.

***Public message***

"The government of Vauleyo-Buryatia strongly recommends the withdrawal of GLS Forces from Yuktobania immediately. This is not the way to handle the situation. While it is the prerogative of the GLS to arrest Petrenko, that does not give them the right to invade an Asian nation. Should the GLS not withdraw all forces from Yuktobania within 72 hours, and sign an agreement regarding the handover of Mr. Petrenko, then the GLS should consider itself at war with Vauleyo-Buryatia. We are prepared to help enact an agreement for the extraction and extradition of Mr. Petrenko to the GLS to face trial, however we will not sit back as GLS forces remain on our eastern border.

You have 71 hours 58 minutes to reply.

That is all"

"We aren't as kind of Vaule, you have 12 hours to get out of Yuktobania or face the PRC war-machine. 11 hours 59 minutes and 31 seconds now."

Oh and if you say no the time will stop and your soldiers in Asia will be stranded and killed mercilessly. Asia is for Asians.

Our military will withdraw within 3 hours, tops. We will allow you to arrest Petrenko and turn him to us.

Edited by HHAYD