Aeonic Imperium protest

Infidel Israeli

aiflagedit1.jpg

HISK TAKING CONTROL OF MHA? WHAT? AI cannot stand for this. I thought I had the job. Out of anger and boredom AI declares war on MHA.

No, we don't have the power or funding to even make a small dent. I'm in bill lock. My members don't even know about this DoW, so probably nothing will happen. Though if MHA would like to attack us until the end of the round that's fine too.

He's actually working with Robony whose in charge...

Way to read the topic <_<

believe me, i know. i read it. i felt like declaring on an alliance much larger than us, but i wanted some lame reason to do it, so i skipped that part. Mostly out of boredom and not being creative.

Edited by Infidel Israeli

You know, we'd probably join you if we weren't so busy.

Oh what the hell.

For the lulz and for tradition, the SOS Brigade declares war on MHA.

Now if some of your nations would be so kind as to declare on me and fill up my defensive slots, I would be a very happy man.

Edited by Arrnea

You guys are welcome to declare on me once I get my nation back on the MHA AA later after work. I'm in nuke anarchy and got left hung out to dry by KingAdam so I have a few days of no offensive wars...

I think he was jealous I whooped them in fights and that my warchest is still intact ;)

You know, we'd probably join you if we weren't so busy.

Oh what the hell.

For the lulz and for tradition, the SOS Brigade declares war on MHA.

Now if some of your nations would be so kind as to declare on me and fill up my defensive slots, I would be a very happy man.

That's the spirit! to victory!

You guys are welcome to declare on me once I get my nation back on the MHA AA later after work. I'm in nuke anarchy and got left hung out to dry by KingAdam so I have a few days of no offensive wars...

I think he was jealous I whooped them in fights and that my warchest is still intact ;)

I have a defensive slot open and just switched to the Harmful AA. Attack me, attack me.

http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_...tion_ID=1004093

I actually am in the process of being ZId because i ran out of cash...but feel free to join in and carry me further toward my zero infrastructure goal.

War is bad don't do it.

:huh: It is?.....Well...I guess we can all just give up and go home, apparently "war is bad don't do it." is the thesis statement for the military version of CN (TE). Nothing to see here. Move along, move along

:P I hope i read your internet sarcasm correctly and that my sarcaso meter hasn't let me down yet ;)

Edited by Lysander

:huh: It is?.....Well...I guess we can all just give up and go home, apparently "war is bad don't do it." is the thesis statement for the military version of CN (TE). Nothing to see here. Move along, move along

:P I hope i read your internet sarcasm correctly and that my sarcaso meter hasn't let me down yet ;)

Hisk: Noun - Defined as one whom contains the epitome of sarcasm and trolling rolled into an easy to find package.

You know I love you Hisk ^_^