Justice is Served

wow that almost made sense. im asking why nations who have nothing to do with any of my actions are being attacked now how is that selfish. i just wanted a LEGITAMATE reason

You are getting them involved when you ask them to aid you. When I look at the written reasons for aid, its easy to see that they are doing this to help you against us.

Edited by Hetman Vladislav

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since multiple nations of your alliance attacked multiple nations of CSN, the situation has evolved into an alliance war. Any nations under the AA of Justice are targets for CSN. ;)

well lets look at this there was 2 of us untill CSN attacked more which was people giving aid. then after that 2 nations who were minding there own was attacked how was this multiple nations attacking you guys

You are getting them involved when you ask them to aid you. When I look at the written reasons for aid, its easy to see that they are doing this to help you against us.

ok dude ive said this already what did weslandia and budville do? the others aided me yes but why were they attacked

well lets look at this there was 2 of us untill CSN attacked more which was people giving aid. then after that 2 nations who were minding there own was attacked how was this multiple nations attacking you guys

I'm not a member of CSN, but if CSN is attacking you and your buddy, and members of your alliance begin aiding you while you're at war with CSN, the act(s) of their aid constitute an alliance-wide conspiracy to fight CSN. Result: Alliance war. No one in Justice is safe at this/that juncture. ;)

Oh? And what two nations were those?

Budville declared on Billywhite30 from CSN as a "defense" against Billywhite30's authorized attack against a nation who aided you. Due to this, he was declared on by three other CSN nations.

Weslandia was declared on per this DoW.

Edited by Xerxes II

I'm not a member of CSN, but if CSN is attacking you and your buddy, and members of your alliance begin aiding you while you're at war with CSN, the act(s) of their aid constitute an alliance-wide conspiracy to fight CSN. Result: Alliance war. No one in Justice is safe at this/that juncture. ;)

ok that is probally the best reply i had and i see where you are coming from but it didnt seem that large scale to me

Oh? And what two nations were those?

Budville declared on Billywhite30 from CSN as a "defense" against Billywhite30's authorized attack against a nation who aided you. Due to this, he was declared on by three other CSN nations.

Weslandia was declared on per this DoW.

that is false information President Niall and Xerxes II attacked budville and nothing else happened and when weslandia was attacked he was 11 days inactive where did you get this from

ok dude ive said this already what did weslandia and budville do? the others aided me yes but why were they attacked

Maradik, you were getting almost every single member in your alliance to help and consequently die. It was only a matter of time before you got them to help you. I already am guessing you sent them messages to aid you.

Maradik, you were getting almost every single member in your alliance to help and consequently die. It was only a matter of time before you got them to help you. I already am guessing you sent them messages to aid you.

nope actually entierly wrong my friend they offered it to me as they saw my nation needed it

that is false information President Niall and Xerxes II attacked budville and nothing else happened and when weslandia was attacked he was 11 days inactive where did you get this from

I got it from the fact of actually talking with billster18 and having been active during that time. Billster18 has deleted the records of the original war declaration against billywhite30, just like one of our CSN nations has deleted the war record against billster18 (hence why you can only tie two names to that conflict).

Additionally, if you'll check the war logs, you will also see the declaration reason for both Xerxes II and President Niall are both "Alliance Defense".

I got it from the fact of actually talking with billster18 and having been active during that time. Billster18 has deleted the records of the original war declaration against billywhite30, just like one of our CSN nations has deleted the war record against billster18 (hence why you can only tie two names to that conflict).

Additionally, if you'll check the war logs, you will also see the declaration reason for both Xerxes II and President Niall are both "Alliance Defense".

ok please teach me how you delete war records cuz now i know your lying and although they may have been approved to attack weslandia it doesnt mean he did anything

ok that is probably the best reply i had and i see where you are coming from but it didn't seem that large scale to me

This is about that time where your thinking to yourself " damn I wish I would have taken social studies more seriously" aren't ya ?

When this is over the friends you did have, probably won't be any longer, in-game that is, good job !!

This is about that time where your thinking to yourself " damn I wish I would have taken social studies more seriously" aren't ya ?

When this is over the friends you did have, probably won't be any longer, in-game that is, good job !!

ok im not thinking that im just being honest that reply made more sense than any i had seen so far

ok please teach me how you delete war records cuz now i know your lying

:lol1: I'm not even going to reply to that :D As any experienced player knows, you can delete records of war. Go to the Help Forum if you want someone to explain how.

although they may have been approved to attack weslandia it doesnt mean he did anything

Weslandia got declared on per this Declaration of War. The fact is, you are a leader within the group of "justice" and you chose to attack TYR with your friend. From this, several of your members aided you and one even declared back on a CSN nation fulfilling our MDP. These actions helped in your rogue attacks and so can be considered "aiding the enemy". You did not respond to diplomacy from Wolfpack and CSN. Whether you meant it or not, you've led to this becoming an alliance war and those members also being declared on so as to prevent them from giving you aid. If you wish to offer your surrender and spare your members from your actions, feel free to.