2009 "Bobs"

Gecko

2009 "Bobs"

The year 2009 is coming to a close, and therefore we must vote on these nine categories: (NOTE: These awards are all from an IC point of view)

Most Hated Alliance Leader:

King Death II - 2

Londo - 2

Most Loved Alliance Leader:

Cortath - 1

AlmightyGrub - 1

Tygaland - 2

Most Respected Alliance Leader:

Tygaland - 4

Most Random Player:

Random Interrupt - 1

Kosherness - 2

Most Powerful Player:

AlmightyGrub - 3

Archon - 1

Most Trolling Player:

Danny - 1

ChairmanHal - 1

Starfox101 - 1

Most Moral Player:

Vilien - 2

Ogden Chichester - 2

Most Immoral Player:

Archon - 1

Emperor Marx - 2

Most Influential Player:

Ivan Moldavi - 2

HeniousOne - 1

Archon - 1

Ballots must be cast in the following format. Voting yourself is allowed. One ballot per player. Votes not cast in the correct ballot form will not be counted.

1. Player

2. Player

3. Player

4. Player

5. Player

6. Player

7. Player

8. Player

9. Player

The voting will end sometime soon. The top 3 from each category will be included in a later poll, for the winners of the 2009 "Bobs". Medals will be made for each of the winners, in their honour. May the voting begin!

Edited by King Alias

1. Londo (I don't hate him, others do though :P)

2. Almighty Grub

3. Tygaland

4. Random Interrupt (it fits perfectly, don't argue it)

5. Almighty Grub

6. ChairmanHal, can't see many a post that isn't depressing or trolling Tyga

7. Villien >_>

8. Emperor Marx :P

9. HeinousOne, I'll vote him just for the lulz

Here is my Ballot:

1. King Death II

2. Cortath

3. Tygaland

4. Abstain

5. AlmightyGrub

6. Danny

7. Vilien

8. Archon

9. Ivan Moldavi

Wait, Cortath as the most loved alliance leader? He only got in a couple months ago and he hasn't done a huge amount that people have "loved". Not to say he's been subpar by any means but that's quite a bold nomination...

Edited by Drai

Too late :v

As much as you may want to run them, I think you'll find people will gravitate towards Hyperion's anyways. Rather than getting caught up with the project I would just drop it now.

Edit: :( Double post

Edited by Drai

As much as you may want to run them, I think you'll find people will gravitate towards Hyperion's anyways. Rather than getting caught up with the project I would just drop it now.

Edit: :( Double post

Frankly, I hadn't even known he'd done this last year, and decided I'd try to make a "Bob's" (like Oscars or w/e) but I might as well do this, what have I got to lose?

Frankly, I hadn't even known he'd done this last year, and decided I'd try to make a "Bob's" (like Oscars or w/e) but I might as well do this, what have I got to lose?

Well you didn't have much to start with, so I guess you're right :awesome:

It was the time factor on your part. I mean if you don't mind updating this with the few people who do participate then go ahead, but I can't see anything other than Hyperion's being the "official" awards.

I've got Hyperion's template if you want it. ;)

Just a warning though, it's gigantic.

Going by yours:

1. Londo (not my personal most-hated, but the one that seems to get ragged on the most)

2. Tygaland

3. Tygaland

4. Kosherness

5. Archon

6. Starfox101

7. Ogden Chichester

8. Abstain

9. Archon

It was the time factor on your part. I mean if you don't mind updating this with the few people who do participate then go ahead, but I can't see anything other than Hyperion's being the "official" awards.

I'll do it :awesome: