A Plea to the International Community

Nagato the Great

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We ask Dranagg to please not be so insensitive. Hundreds of innocent people have died, not something to lightly accuse of. Dranagg obviously has no idea what it's talking about.

All we hear from your nation are 'Mysterious' Missile attacks, you shooting people with your lack of 'Military', and now that you want free stuff. Obviously this is a internal plot. The world community at large could not organize this.

All we hear from your nation are 'Mysterious' Missile attacks, you shooting people with your lack of 'Military', and now that you want free stuff. Obviously this is a internal plot. The world community at large could not organize this.

We did NOT orchestrate the mass killings of our own innocent people. Dranagg's accusations are unfounded and totally foolish. We did not ask for aid, it was offered and we took it because it is needed.

We did NOT orchestrate the mass killings of our own innocent people. Dranagg's accusations are unfounded and totally foolish. We did not ask for aid, it was offered and we took it because it is needed.

"I smell corruption."

-84% of Caucasia's populace

Did I not say I'm done with you and Caucasia? I no longer want to hear your lies. Caucasia engineered mass killings and now claims to 'smell corruption'. Typical.

"lolMandalore."

-new generic internet saying in Caucasia.

"Please provide evidence of Caucasia engineering mass killings."

-HRH King James I

"lolMandalore."

-new generic internet saying in Caucasia.

"Please provide evidence of Caucasia engineering mass killings."

-HRH King James I

The above was completely ignored by Mandalore. A new saying in Mandalore was to "pull a King James", which meant to do something and try to shift the blame to someone else.

We've been the targets of terrible acts of terror. Furon launched cruise missiles at us, killing hundreds of innocent people. Then, Deuchland not only made a bombing run on innocent people, they then spilled oil on our coast and released hundreds of criminals into Mandalore. PRC launched more cruise missiles, which were thankfully destroyed by the UMS. We need the help of the international community. How can you stand by watching innocent people be subject to this? We need help, or more civilians will suffer.

Sounds like asking for aid, and promising to kill more of your own people to get it.

Your plot to steal aid and labor from the world will not succeed.

The above was completely ignored by Mandalore. A new saying in Mandalore was to "pull a King James", which meant to do something and try to shift the blame to someone else.

"And Mandalore once again fails to prove that Caucasia killed anyone in Mandalore. This is a pathetic attempt to make a bogeyman for the people of Mandalore and the international community."

-HRH King James I

"And Mandalore once again fails to prove that Caucasia killed anyone in Mandalore. This is a pathetic attempt to make a bogeyman for the people of Mandalore and the international community."

-HRH King James I

"Finnish Over-The-Horizon Radar has records that provide evidence that your nation launched a bomber attack against Mandalore. We don't just keep these things on because we like the noise they make." -President Uberstein.

OOC: Yes, OTH could see several of the larger bomber planes.

Edited by BaronUberstein

Sounds like asking for aid, and promising to kill more of your own people to get it.

Your plot to steal aid and labor from the world will not succeed.

Further such insensitive comments from Dranagg will be ignored.

-HRH King James I

Jack Carter actually values life. Caucasia obviously does not. A group of bombers made a pass over Mandalore. We visually proved that it was Caucasian.

Further such insensitive comments from Dranagg will be ignored.

Jack Carter actually values life. Caucasia obviously does not. A group of bombers made a pass over Mandalore. We visually proved that it was Caucasian.

"Right. What kind of planes were they?"

-HRH King James I

The fact that the nation of Mandalore is denying these accusations so aggressively is only more evidence of their guilt. To bomb yourself just because you cannot do anything on your own, then demand the international community does everything for you, is the lowest of lows in the eyes of Dranagg.

The fact that the nation of Mandalore is denying these accusations so aggressively is only more evidence of their guilt. To bomb yourself just because you cannot do anything on your own, then demand the international community does everything for you, is the lowest of lows in the eyes of Dranagg.

"I find it odd that the leaders of Dranagg continue to spout this nonsense. I am holding in my hand the reports that prove that these were outside attacks. Finnish OTH radar watches the world 24/7." -President Uberstein

Dranagg, we have the support of Nod and UMS. Do you really think we would bomb ourselves just to get aid? Dranagg, kindly halt your insensitive comments, they are offensive to the good Mandalorians who have lost loved ones in these attacks.

"I find it odd that the leaders of Dranagg continue to spout this nonsense. I am holding in my hand the reports that prove that these were outside attacks. Finnish OTH radar watches the world 24/7." -President Uberstein

Promises of payment to mercenaries known to plague Africa. They make the scene look good, then get paid with a piece of the free bounty reaped by Mandalore.

OOC: I call shens on the radar. Who has radar that can see the entire planet, especially at your tech level?

OOC: Look up the Duga-3 OTH radar. The Russians had it before they even had satellites. I also have modern day technology.

I've had the radar system for ages.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/ru.../steel-yard.htm

I have 4 of those stations. Or I could go and ask Norway for THEIR OTH radar records.

Edited by BaronUberstein